The Requests and Fields

To go along Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The blessings of Saint Biceps) and the new workout recovery, I would love a negentropic automated workout + cardio (without hormones, so that it can be used safely and by men and women alike) :couch_and_lamp: :muscle: :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Could any of the fields here cure her?
(And wow, now that I think about it, my mother got the mRNA shot months ago - God knows what she’s passed on to me! I suppose I’ve got nothing to worry about when I get the shot myself, since the damage is already done.)

Math/Coding Understanding/Learning Field :eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve BEEN thinking and I don’t usually post on here something like this.

Like the archetype of a mathematician, the architecture of an engineer etc… Software coder etc.

14 Likes

On the same line of New Release - The Microkinesi-Therapist and The Shamanic Medicine Blend , it might be interesting to have other smart fields for acupuncture/pressure, ostheopathy (might be redundant with microkinesi-therapy, though) or other healing techniques that would benefit from such a smart and personalized approach.

Edit :

I’m on a roll today …

A lot of us don’t speak english natively, so an english sequel to the language series (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXASRyq6pw and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ANvCxpCqsY) would be very welcome to help us communicate better here :grin:

4 Likes

Holy shit that would break the internet

2 Likes

Please @Captain_Nemo, there are tonnes of files on YouTube & Spotify that are not on patreon. Even if u create new patreon just for energetic alchemy & dream seeds to get all the files on patreon, I’ll subscribe. I just wanna listen to these only on one MP3 player instead of switching between YouTube/Spotify & my phone MP3 player… lol help

You can get pretty much the Energetic Alchemy audios on Itunes music or Amazon, they are downloadable from there

1 Like

Alright, I’ll look into Amazon

Dream seeds seems to be only on YouTube

what is an archetype?

Yeah, something to drastically improve mathematical/programming ability would be great. I heard mathematics also requires some sort of intuition for numbers, combined with logic and intelligence, so it sounds nice.

2 Likes

Pretty much all Dream Seeds audios are on Patreon.

Which ones that youd like arent?

2 Likes

None actually.

None is on Patreon or none is missing on Patreon from Dream Seeds?

1 Like

Well, some may be missing… but I’m not looking for those. If only Energetic alchemy files were on patreon or had its own patreon. Still grateful nonetheless

1 Like

As someone says above most of Energetic Alchemy are on amazon, same or less of a monthly patreon fee get you the albums downloaded so its pretty much the same.

He just wants to do it that way.

Amazon does not provide month fee to download to mobile, u gotta buy each album for about 5$ In order to download to phone and its so many albums

But you pay Patreon a month and sometimes just one field or two get uploaded a month or sometimes once in a while he uploads a bunch in once anyway…

Or is it that youd like the audios from energetic alchemy uploaded to pay one time patreon fee, download them all and bye Felicia?

Then id understand what is that you want, we usually have Patreon mainly to support his work and then have the benefit of downloading.

Maybe thats why he does it like that cause ppl wants everything for free yoo haha.

An album that literally enhances your life big time and can cost a fortune for just 5usd to me is an incredible deal. Not even a cup of coffee at Starbucks cost that :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes