The Requests and Fields

Lmao i know the feeling. After the first night meditating when camping i didnt know if i should kill the mosquitos or hug them because they were like family now full with my blood :weary::sweat_smile:

After turning Vegan that went down almost fully i dont know if because i dont exude dead anymore or because i cant see myself killing a mosquito now and they know it, they feel it so if i ask them they dont bite me or i tell them they can bite once without leaving the itch sensation and then go away. And it frikking works lol

But a field to just keep them away would be great.

3 Likes

on the other side, I would like some fat gain drug lol
jk I know we already have weight gainer from Sap
I was just inspired by that YouTube video

Would Dream be able to make it on commission, just to indulge people who do believe in physical beauty?
Is Dream unable to make a field that he doesnā€™t believe in?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if youā€™re interested in making a field like Maitreyaā€™s Great People series, but John Paolucci is a little-known but really profound teacher of the true nature of reality. You can read his work at www.johnpaolucci.com (click on Text), and if you could somehow put the knowledge into a field it would be brilliant.

Thereā€™s:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/inner-beauty-24900081

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzwFXKAFEeI/

thereā€™s also morphic fields for your skin, eyes, teeth, hair, muscles, and smell.

that pretty much covers physical beauty.

1 Like

My idea is hard to explain, but I basically want a field that works like a reversed Conceptual Realizations.
So rather than you ā€œgettingā€ others, others will instead ā€œgetā€ you! They will be more empathetic and understanding of your intentions, emotions etc. This, especially with Conceptual Realizations, would establish the best possible communication.

3 Likes

Have you tried Blarney Stone and or K2? Those do that imo

Also PFNC

2 Likes

Iā€™ve dabbled in Blarney a little, but not K2 yet. Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

besides morphic fields, the best advice i can provide is to be as transparent to them as possible.

only speak and act what you feel is the truth and not what you think they want you to say or do.

if people distance themself from you, allow it to happen so you have room for those that are willing to keep up with 100% honesty.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting. I havenā€™t had any issues with mosquitos in 2 years or so, but I eat animals so there must be a different reason why they are leaving me alone now.

1 Like

Any square can be a diamond but not every diamond can be a square.

I didnt say only vegans are lucky not to be bitten by mosquitos šŸ„ø

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a similar experience. When I switched to a vegan and gluten-free diet, all bugs seem to leave me alone unless they run into me by accident. I used to be a beacon for bugs, and spiders and mosquitos were always biting me. Now I havenā€™t had a bug bite in over a year.

2 Likes

Of course not, I wasnā€™t trying to disprove your theory or anything haha :slight_smile:. I just thought it was interesting.

2 Likes

One automated stretching - one for flexibility would be a hit.

5 Likes

collagen booster is what you are looking for, it shall minimize the work

3 Likes

Negentropic Body-Mind Connection -

And perhaps expanding it even more to Body-Mind-Spirit Connection or even Body-Mind-Spirit-Earth-Higher Self Connection :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i would like to introduce everyone to the beautiful invention that is the hydrocolloid!

this was my magical bandage that healed my wounds after i had skin surgery.

the key to the skin regenerating itself is for it to have a moist and protected area. the hydrocolloid covers the wound site allowing protection from the outside environment while also acting like a vacuum seal to suck up all the discharge.

the hydrocolloid outperforms petroleum jelly in my experienced opinion. the problem i faced when using petroleum jelly, such as vaseline or aquaphor, is that the wound site becomes messy and the surrounding skin cells get clogged instead of cleaned.

hydrocolloids are perfect for active acne!

one of my favourite things to wake up to was peeling off the hydrocolloid to show a cleaner and healthier wound site.

wounds heal faster and have a lower chance of scarring with the consistent use of hydrocolloids.

hydrocolloids can also be worn throughout the day as it sticks to the skin. depending on the brand, hydrocolloid bandages can be cut up to fit the wound site and save the rest of the material for next time.

hydrocolloids are best used on skin surfaces with minimal bending.

results may vary as everyoneā€™s body chemistry is unique, but i found that my wounds healed days to weeks faster than using regular bandages that leave the wound site dry.

my request is for a morphic field to have the qualities of a hydrocolloid for oneā€™s skin. this means to:

• allow the skin to have a protective barrier from the outside environment
  • encourage the skin to detox and repair the wound sites
  • encourages the skin to rejuvenate and smoothen through natural moisture
  • encourage scars to re-activate and regenerate new skin cells (this would complement apoptosis morphic fields)
5 Likes

that would be excelent

1 Like

Thats what schumann tag does

1 Like

I would love to see a field that protects the unvaxxed from potential passive transmission of mRNA from vaxxed individualsā€¦
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7685031/

Iā€™ve already seen reports that unvaccinated women living with vaccinated people have experienced major disruption to their menstrual cycle & fertility. Also even more alarming is the possibility that the mRNA mod cuts our connection with our own soul / SOURCEā€¦

This from a French lightworker:

============

What happens in the energy bodies and especially in your soul after the ā€œvxā€?

Experience of a therapist who has been working for many years with energy, with energy healing, with the subtle bodies, but above all with the light radiation and the frequency of the vibration of the heart, the seat of our soul, in order to achieve a deep contact with the higher self

"I held a session with a person who had received the first and second dose of the vx. I had already treated this person energetically, but I did not know that she had taken the vx.

When I started the treatment, I immediately noticed the change, very heavy energy coming from their subtle bodies. The scariest thing was when I worked on the heart chakra, I connected with her soul, so she was detached from the physical body, she had no contact and it was as if she was floating in a state of total confusion.

A damage of the consciousness that loses contact with the physical part, so with our biological machine, there is no more communication between them.

During the treatment, this soul told me that it no longer felt the body and had the impression of floating in a deep malaise. The energy I was working with, the energy of their energy field, was very heavy and you could feel these substances that are very stressful for the subtle bodies.

I continued the treatment by sending light to the heart chakra, the soul of the person, but it seemed that the soul could not receive any more light, frequency or energy. It was a very powerful experience for me.

Then I understood that this substance is in fact used to detach the consciousness, so that this consciousness can no longer interact through this body that it has in life, where there is no more contact, no more frequency, no more light, no more energetic balance or spirit. Then I started to cry for that soul because it was something that touched me deeply, a very powerful experience. I didnā€™t say anything to the person because I didnā€™t know how to say it and if they would have understood.

I realized that it is not only polluting the subtle bodies or the physical body, but it is something to do with our soul. The purpose is to damage and try to destroy contact with consciousness. What Steiner said is exactly that. It is not just about damaging the immune system!

Update - Second treatment of the person

There has been another change and again a deterioration, both in the severity and in the energy that their energy field transmits, but most importantly there has been a very significant decrease in frequency.

At the moment he is not showing any physical symptoms on the physical body. As for the situation manifesting on the energetic level and especially the soul, it has been confirmed that the soul has been expelled from the physical body, it is still bound by the so-called cord, but it confirms that it no longer interacts with the physical, emotional and mental body, there is no longer any kind of communication. The soul is no longer able to manage these three bodies, to continue its process of incarnation and evolution, precisely because this contact has been broken."

I knew the intention of these vaccines was to block the ascension but I wasnā€™t sure how now I know and Iā€™m blown away. Thereā€™s a part of me that wants to believe its because these souls were not due to ascend in their current life but really I feel deeply its a lot more sinister because Iā€™m also aware they want to trap souls in the 3D reality which is hell ā€“ if only people would understand we are all powerful free sovereign beings please stop complying & consenting to this vx agenda, itā€™s pure evil!

Iā€™d pay a huge premium for such a field if its possible. I have absolutely no fear of the virus but the ā€˜cureā€™ seems to be a far more dangerous animalā€¦

5 Likes