Discussion for other Creator Channels

in fact here is terra https://youtu.be/bSNyDe7TWIw

Since you are a new creator, there are of course questions before someone should blindly listen to your subliminals:

What would be your qualification for creating these?
I am asking this because every teen girl nowadays makes her own subliminals on YouTube without any clue of how the mind works.

What are you doing differently than other creators?
What is different about your subliminals than just affirmations?
There are hundreds of subliminal creators who do the same.

Why do you think your stuff should work better than from other creators?
How do you know that your scripting is better than from other creators?

2 Likes

Feeling or not feeling energy means nothing. Only results count.

Whether you can feel a field depends on your energy body sensitivity and the vibration/frequency of a field. Sometimes fields are so strong and of such high vibration that you cannot feel them but they give fast results.

4 Likes

Pretty much the title

Noticed sapien doesn’t have many beauty subliminal so please free to suggest from other channels.

I am looking for well defined jawline and hollow cheekbones

Thank you :))

3 Likes

yeah i saw these but they are kinda too “general” for me if you feel me? wanted some good subs which are exclusively directed towards men beauty features like cheekbones jawline ,eyes etc.

Facial Symmetry and Muscle Toning by SM

4 Likes

Doesn’t really suit my needs but thank you

Maybe this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1mhpkglugw
You get 2 in 1 a golden ratio face and body.

2 Likes

thank you will try this :slight_smile: :innocent:

1 Like

This guy supposedly has some annoying affirmations in his subliminals such as “anti-piracy” affirmations. He also says not to use other subliminals on his websites

@Radu Mmmm… why breast enhancement (even a v.2.0 of this), butt enlargement, face lift and toning? What are these for?

@Sam_S I think he was specifically referring to the Supernaturally Handsome one though…
Are you saying no one of Quadible gives permanent changes?

I noticed that too. I don’t know why that is though since you actually can do something about it.
Quad’s was the only beauty audio I knew apart from Sapien’s but I have no idea why they are this way.

1 Like

Yes. His eye changing formula was actually the first subliminal I ever came in contact with and the results of it last to this day. So it is beyond me why his handsomeness-formulas only work temporarily.
I actually believe there is more to it than that

1 Like

@SovereignSubliminals So, are Quadible audios actually subliminals?

1 Like

Well they are both. Or rather all three so it seems.
Subliminals, frequencies and energy.
That’s just what I read from his descriptions though

2 Likes

I’m not comparing indeed, just saying those are obviously for beauty reason… same for the Facial Simmetry for example, double chin removal…

I was basically commenting this… but hey, I’m absolutely not complaining about big tits :rofl:

It would seem very very strange to me too

1 Like

Hypnodaddy is bad example of an amateur sub maker. I would point to some kids who barely know about subliminals as being in that list

3 Likes

Hypnodaddy is perhaps one of the best subliminal makers.

4 Likes