Discussion for other Creator Channels

I hope they won’t. There are people who use them from many years, and can recognise quality and their good intentions…

Where did he do that? Pretty sure he always said that he doesnt create morphic fields and that sapien uses a different method.

Because again what i said to Mctoran.

Cant they just build their own thing without having to copy others? I cant fully trust a creator i am literally exposing my mind, brain, body, energy, soul when they do sketchy things like that.

Qi all of a sudden using “Morphic Fields” term.
Why? Just why tf?

Then its been several times where they release an audio very similiar even almost same name and description as a big release Sapien made.

Why?

Thats why they lose my trust and i dont go around bashing them on any other platform or site. But i will always do so here because i just cannot understand ppl promoting them on this site when they are copying the creator of this site one way or another.

I mean it really blows my mind yoo

2 Likes

From my email with him

4 Likes

In some of his videos under comments.

I have read that myself.

Then when they started feeling the pressure of ppl asking why they said that then suddenly they didnt mean that and they use other methods.

:roll_eyes: like make up your mind…

1 Like

Well…

what do people think about Sigh engery?

1 Like

how are things now do u still speed it up

anyone know if sigh is legit?

Use the search function…

7 Likes

i did and u can even press crnl + f to to find keywords within a discussion however none talks about him

multiple do

1 Like

Yes bro…

what makes u say this?

I already shared Sigh channel here and on Maitreya forum, a lot ppl are using and saying it works … Im using some audios too and got results… So try and check !

4 Likes

a lot of comments about Sigh here https://forum.maitreyafields.com/t/discussion-for-other-similar-channels-on-youtube/84

2 Likes

Free Runes (mandalas/energetically charged PNGs)

I’ll update this post in due course with better images, but for now: all of these are charged with the energetic signature of its respective Rune.
The descriptions on the larger ones are from this page but more detailed descriptions are available here.
Suggestions welcome.
Algiz > Ansuz >
Berkano > Dagaz >
Ehwaz > Eihwaz >
Fehu > Gebo >
Hagalaz > Ingwaz >
Isa > Jera >
Kenaz > Laguz >
Mannaz > Nauthiz >
Othala > Perthro >
Raidho > Sowilo >
Thurisaz > Tiwaz >
Uruz > Wunjo >

7 Likes

By the way, Sigh Energy started to post energetically charded rune videos 6 days ago. Even before Dream I believe :wink:

Looks like everyone is suddenly on the same trend :joy:

3 Likes

But Dream is not around SE channel or website promoting his :wink:

Anyway, yes its funny how the collective works, just the other day i was talking to one of my sisters helping her choose a pendant for her bfs birthday, and the pendants were runes lol

8 Likes

Well they are free at least