Discussion for other Creator Channels

It’s better that they are safe, rather than free

2 Likes

do we need to print them and treat them like mandalas??

1 Like

How are we supposed to use the runes? Like mandalas? Any other thread that explains them

1 Like
2 Likes

Philip has never requested that his products and stuff to not be discussed here. So please feel free to discuss SMF and other products.

This was a misinterpretation by @Captain_Nemo or the staff

See more here:

I’m not a moderator and the actual decision to allow the discussion is not mine but it seems that the “casus belli” was a non event.

2 Likes

PhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilip

1 Like

Shiva just made something interesting. It’s hard for me to explain, but it is “alive”. Well, all of them are, it this one seems to act more like a personal friend/companion, which I’m sure we al need lol. It could be compared to Sapien’s mental/emotional supporter, but less of a therapist and more of a friend. It’s supposed to provide a sense of comfort and companionship.

2 Likes

I had read a few days ago an unenthusiastic comment, which has now been deleted. Anyway you have experience on this producer, I mean have you listened to some of the audio tracks of him?

Yes. I played his advanced version of the karma clearing file and I became very dizzy and tired from it. But I woke up feeling very refreshed. I also felt a bliss when listening to his Hanuman Chalisa audio. That being said, I primarily use him for attaining spiritual results rather than physical, so i haven’t gotten many “tangible” results from him

1 Like

I was also interested in those two tracks there, but then I never listened to them. Did you listen to them 2 times a day, like morning / evening?

Usually once, but once tends to be all you need because the energy is intense

why r u pinging Captain Nemo for ?

1 Like

Did you also encounter fewer obstacles?

1 Like

To confirm the change in local rules.

1 Like

Thanks for this! I never saw before

Which?

More like, I felt some closure on past events

2 Likes

Like a end karma cycle or something?