šŸ’° Alchemy of Wealth - Free Stack

Donā€™t forget Alchemical Revision of Wealth

Here is a collection for you guys after spending time experimenting and researching. Sharing real quick but may update later.

Study this yourself. Adjust and pick accordingly. Donā€™t overdo and be sure to allow yourself to reflect and heal any traumas (Alchemical revision series) that might surface and take action.

For other wealth stuff, check out JAAJā€™s Daily Wealth Stack šŸ’°

Anyone having anxiety in regards to this, i suggest looking up fields relating to that by the name and ground. Focus on root chakra, ancestral healing, and DNA Repair + ego dissolution

Supplement if needed
Non-free supplements:
Related Keywords / topics for search recognition

manifest need money cash flow law of attraction income living expenses sell sale

28 Likes

Thank You.

4 Likes

Updated with a vital field, ā€œTap into the Collective Consciousnessā€ and something to compliment

Reference from Dreamā€™s playlist: Feel Powerful, Focused, and 100% sure - YouTube

5 Likes

A reassurance / ā€˜permissionā€™ that you donā€™t have to force yourself to do other stacks or fields before this one. Feel free to jump into it and let it all flow. Lotā€™s of love to ya

Give yourself permission :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Here is a vision board i started for this topic for myself as inspiration (feel free to journal your own stuff like potential income ideas). Some of these donā€™t completely apply so itā€™s a good idea to create your own. Break through any limiting beliefs and remove any that donā€™t serve you

Vision Board ideas

https://www.pinterest.com/divine_heroine/project-abundance/

Encouragement (outlook retrainer)
https://www.pinterest.com/divine_heroine/project-outlook/

And some advice relating to this in Wealth Generation + + A premium only subscription field

4 Likes

A lot of those Pinterest quotes are limiting beliefs thoughā€¦ :thinking:

I mean like, they are not focussing on the end result in the first place.

A Vision Board should focus solely on the things that you want to manifest in my opinion.

Anything that includes words like ā€œhardā€, ā€œriskā€ etc. is not a good message to the Subconscious Mind.

5 Likes

In my opinion, the Vision Board must be personal, therefore created by oneself, because it must excite every time you look at it. Ready-made ones may be fine, but they may not have the potential of one you create yourself. Furthermore, when you make it you must have fun, meaning the process of creation, and also some satisfaction in having created it.

3 Likes

Updated the order to prioritize a bit more on appreciation and love as we can at times take for granted or even forget the things we already have/are capable of/ourselves + quasi

4 Likes