The Financial Protector

@Captain_Nemo Suggestion for noded harmonized finances among users. Obviously we all do business with you, and many of us do business with each other, in addition getting family/friends/business partners to subscribe and use the audio would be a tremendous shared boost.

3 Likes

yes

Arrived mine :heart_eyes::tada::partying_face: nice packing

I’d be moving soon to new place, planning to stick
the poster there.

16 Likes

Ever since I had the poster in my room, the energy is so much more solid. Its like you can even see/ feel the servitor. Way stronger then having digital NFTs. I hope Capt can release more posters, this is next level!

Theres a lot of Capt conscious embedded inside the servitor too, it feels the wizard himself is in the room sometimes

11 Likes

Can family members play this too?
We need to loop this as much as possible considering the current situation. But we can’t afford to pay two Patreon memberships.

5 Likes

Updated patreon subscription renewal info

:crossed_swords: FaQ for The Financial Protector :crossed_swords:

1. :musical_note: Audio & image link?

Audio: https://www.patreon.com/posts/financial-audio-68897197

Image: https://www.patreon.com/posts/financial-image-68897139

1. :sparkles: How do I get The Financial Protector?"

Select the subscription which includes all benefits of previous tiers + protector at the main page here to have access to everything

Step by step

Subscription shown here

1. :package: “It is the subscription that would give me the protection? I won’t receive any audio or image?”
  1. :grey_question: What does this mean? “This Tier will have former gum road subscription
    available here.”
  1. :framed_picture: What does the poster look like?
  1. :mantelpiece_clock: When do I get the poster?
  1. :male_detective: I want more privacy with the poster delivery. How do i do that? Will there be “Sapien Medicine” labeled in the package?
  1. UPDATE :new: :moneybag: When does the Patreon charge / renew every month?
  1. :stop_sign: What happens should one decide to no longer continue the subscription to this field?
  1. :muscle: How do I use this NFT (The Financial Protector)?

(Mandala, audio, poster all work with morphic field the same way, only through different mediums.)

1. :necktie: Would this help with being unemployed for so long and having many problems in order to get a job?
  1. :money_with_wings: Will this protect money or it will manifest money too?
  1. :infinity: Will you ever update the description as time goes along?
    (Any new problems / questions can be resolved as fields get updated / upgraded)
22 Likes

nice post! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The picture has different world currency, I would like this picture to get deilvered to my house, However i dont want anything Sapien Medicine braned to come my house. One of my family members might look it up.

They dont really open my packages nor have they. But better safe then sorry. (Might also have the name on the front of the package)

Its why NFTs are so much better then tags. for me anyway

You can try to open / rent a PO box at your local Post Office to pick up without concern for any nosy people in your residence

If not PO Box then maybe add a shipping note to deliver to a specific location that’s discreet or ask for discreet shipping

For businesses they may also choose to start using “discreet shipping” for consumer privacy

4 Likes

I don’t recall 100% but it was labelled from patreon and I don’t recall sapien being mentioned anywhere.

Someone else who is getting it soon has to confirm though.

1 Like

+1. @Captain_Nemo

this is correct i confirm

4 Likes

Any shot we could do a field on the topic of Justice in this format? I feel like it would be perfect to do this way. I know @Beltloop mentioned making an updated version, just curious if anyone else would be interested in this format, learning from all the ways we’ve been mistreated or taken advantage, lied about, framed, blackmailed, etc and use it to grow its base from

2 Likes

I will re-register.
The first time I didn’t listen to the point of no return. I feel much better with the NFTs I bought. I think this time it will work

1 Like

IMPORTANT: Make sure you reregister on the 1st of the month. Patreon bills on the first of the month, no matter what.

If you reregister now, Patreon is going to charge you another subscription fee again, in 10 days, on January 1st.

8 Likes

thanks for the info,

I didn’t understand, and I was going to register today

2 Likes

I’m glad you saw my post! Happy (and prosperous) New Year to you (and everyone else on the forum).

3 Likes

you the same.
have a great holiday.
And also to everyone, and may this new year fulfill all our wishes.

6 Likes

I love the artwork so fucking much that I need a t-shirt with it. Let me know when it happens, babes.

1 Like

Bit of an ignorant question but I’ve kinda been having a hectic life past few months, I didn’t know Gumroad has been cancelled. I’m still subscribed to the Gumroad, will I still be able to get the benefits or do I have to subscribe to Patreon now?

1 Like