The Financial Protector

I renewed my Patreon subscription for FP on August 21st and Patreon just tried to bill me again for $22. Does anybody know why? Now it’s saying that my payment didn’t go through. I don’t want to lose access, but there’s no reason I should be getting billed today.

patreon bills every 1st of each month, regardless when you`ve subscribed

7 Likes

the sound of the flute feels boring nowadays. Is it possible to get an alternative upbeat version ? May be DESNA can help us lol

My poster is in transit. Nice!!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

mine too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I received the poster today, so beautiful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you @Captain_Nemo for this additional wonderful gift.

16 Likes

Received my poster as well looks great

4 Likes

This reimds me
Captain you should make posters on https://displate.com/

1 Like

I believe Patreon has its own merch printing service or something cause my print was from a Canadian printing service not shipped from US

2 Likes

I received my poster too, thank you!

1 Like

Is this still available for download?

You have to sign up for that, top monthly tier on Patreon.

1 Like

@WellBeing it will only work so long I’m subscribed?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I live in Belgium, will I have to pay Custom Duties to receive the printed art work?

As a note, the poster will be sent after the user has been signed up at the proper level for three consecutive months.

2 Likes

I suggest you ask Patreon that for an exact answer.

From a few posts above, it seems like Patreon uses local printers to print the posters. From that single post, it could be unlikely that any Customs would be due, but that’s just my guess.

1 Like

The poster has a nice texture to it, idk how to describe it lol, ill get this one framed soon!

3 Likes

If I get this NFT and hang it up in my room will that be enough?

I assume purchasing it, or being connected through the patreon rather would actively assume this protection over my being? Is this correct?

Also has anyone experienced anything significant with this NFT?

Captain said somewhere that it saved his cookies a few times :slight_smile:

2 Likes