The Financial Protector

Gumroad subscription ran out so I was subbing to the Paetron one today. I notice that this tier only has access to the Financial Protector posts. So this means I won’t be able to use the Environmental Transformer Servitor? :joy: Understandable if no access, was just thinking it would be a nice bonus. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

No, you have access to everything

3 Likes

just subscribed Patreon from today . Seems I can see all other tiers too.

EDIT : sorry guys, I can see other tiers but I can not download any mp3 nor I can use them. Only this one I can use.

2 Likes

If you subscribe paying 1 dollar monthly, you won’t be able to download the mp3’s

If you subscribe paying 4.50 dollars monthly, you’ll be able to download the mp3’s

If you subscribe paying 22 dollars monthly, you’ll be able to download the mp3’s and as well recieve access to the financial protection service

Wdym? You can use the financial protector but can’t download any other mp3s?

5 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod your 3rd line is not working for me. I have subscribed to 22usd one but I am not able to download regular Patreon mp3s tied under 4.50 dollar ones. the only thing I can download right now is The Financial protector mp3 and its NFT and few free videos . nothing from 4.50 dollars monthly one. For example this one

1 Like

I didn’t think the $22 financial protector category included the others, I thought it was in addition. I didn’t see anything corroborating this, I just thought that was the case. I suppose I should see how much patreon charged lol.

5 Likes

I want it included

:smiley:

31 Likes

That’d be awesome! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for including it. That’s great. :pray:

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo There seems to be an issue. I just upgraded right now on patreon and I still can’t access the audio or image. It’s locked.

2 Likes

I have to manually add them.

it will be added.

22 Likes

Thanks, Captain! :hugs:

2 Likes

Ok, thank you!

1 Like

I dont know who to be mad at. I bought this the 31st of July and they charged me again today. Biggest bullshit ever man. I’m pissed.

3 Likes

yes @anon36920264 Patreon is really stupid on their charging module .

5 Likes

I agree it’s odd, but it had been explained in this thread:

WellBeing

5d

I find it’s helpful to know that Patreon gets billed on the first of the month (meaning that if one were to subscribe on–say–the 28th of the month, they’ll bill you again on the 1st for the next month).

8 Likes

Same I got charged today again :sweat_smile:
I thought it would be like gumroad subscription so… :pensive:

1 Like

hahaha I saw your comment and made me feel a bit okay I wasn’t the only one :laughing::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

I just realized that I no longer have access to the other mp3s, how is this possible? and yesterday I paid 23 euros ,wasn’t it included?

I have access on my phone, when I first paid for the Financial Protector it would say at the bottom to become a member or something like that but I was still able to play and download other audios (and still am, but the become member button is no longer there)