The Financial Protector

Upthread, only a few hours ago, it was discovered that there was an error in how the Financial Protector tier got set-up on Patreon.

That tier was supposed to include all the benefits of the lower tiers plus the subscription to the Financial Protector. This is something that Cap’n will have to change manually. (Read his comments above, which is where I’m getting this information for you all.) I would guess that he’s working on this with Patreon. And I would imagine that those of you who have paid for this month’s Financial Protector will soon be able to see the other fields that are on Patreon.

This won’t help those of you who got dinged for a portion of July and then again in August, but it will those of you who are wanting access to the other fields.

13 Likes

ah ok now everything is clear, thanks

2 Likes

FYI, Patreon renews the subscriptions on the first of each month at 12 am Pacific time / 3am Eastern, etc

@Captain_Nemo in the tier settings, you’d need to have the Financial tier set to include all benefits of previous tiers + the protector in order for subsribers to have access to everything

9 Likes

Ah thats the reason I see Financial Protector audio/post active, but the other Patreon audios are locked!

9 Likes

I renewed my Patreon subscription for FP on August 21st and Patreon just tried to bill me again for $22. Does anybody know why? Now it’s saying that my payment didn’t go through. I don’t want to lose access, but there’s no reason I should be getting billed today.

patreon bills every 1st of each month, regardless when you`ve subscribed

7 Likes

the sound of the flute feels boring nowadays. Is it possible to get an alternative upbeat version ? May be DESNA can help us lol

My poster is in transit. Nice!!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

mine too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I received the poster today, so beautiful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you @Captain_Nemo for this additional wonderful gift.

16 Likes

Received my poster as well looks great

4 Likes

This reimds me
Captain you should make posters on https://displate.com/

1 Like

I believe Patreon has its own merch printing service or something cause my print was from a Canadian printing service not shipped from US

2 Likes

I received my poster too, thank you!

1 Like

Is this still available for download?

You have to sign up for that, top monthly tier on Patreon.

1 Like

@WellBeing it will only work so long I’m subscribed?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I live in Belgium, will I have to pay Custom Duties to receive the printed art work?

As a note, the poster will be sent after the user has been signed up at the proper level for three consecutive months.

2 Likes