The Financial Protector

Financial Protector

Using the ideas from the NFT creations, here is a smaller project to gauge public opinion and continue a few more like these or discontinue.

Here is a pay per month service that functions using the same principles established with nft ownerships,

which also makes the market for this very small.

Here is an NFT level field with intelligence, that functions as a protector of your money, bank account and funds, it has a a very inviting draw that welcomes extra of additional funds flowing your way, and most importantly protects your money, even the ideas of others concerning your wealth can cause a lot of negativity, people sometimes are a little resentful when others receive abundance, its more from the fact that they may have merits that they think should feel appreciated, but there time didn’t come as yet.

Regardless, that resentfulness can attach a negative energy to your sources of income, which can cause financial problems later on.

This provides that means of protection, as an ever evolving service, meaning I will actively update the source field and knowledge base, much like how the much debated boosting effect on the forum works.

There is a lot to be said about how appreciating what you have really opens you up to receiving more abundance, here is a weird concept, have you ever appreciated your money? your bank account? Strange right? Money is evil, but why do you want it then? Because you can also do good things with it.

Money’s power is in the leveraging power it has, some people can be corrupted, but others can measure and always walk the upright line. Love, respect and protect your finances.

This does it for you. A neutral energy build, that easily takes your pattern, it literally will feel as if you as loving, and appreciating your finances, while also nicely inviting more in.

Audio for active work, you can use art as how you use the regular nfts.

Even if you do not partake of this service, I hope some of the wisdom and insight can help your finances as well.

Be wealthy and abundant.

124 Likes

So is the field automatic to a certain degree? Do you have to commune with it, or will it still work by just renting it?

22 Likes

:ok_hand:

11 Likes

as with nfts, establishing a connection will go a lot longer way

51 Likes

Thanks Dream and Sammy! Will be printing this as soon as I get home!

Curious what this means?

9 Likes

It gets better and stronger over time just like servitors. But this will get a huge boost in strength as Dream himself will continue programming it

16 Likes

It means that captain can update in future the field based on what we debate on this thread regarding the financial protection. It will have an automatic effect.

22 Likes

Do you think we could ever request boosts to our existing NFTs for a monthly price? Maybe pay a price per NFT being updated, and only if so many people subscribe. Or perhaps paying a group pot for a 1 time comprehensive update.

22 Likes

I’d support this option!

13 Likes

Sapien’s first subscription item!

Gonna try it, subscribed now :)

30 Likes

I love the concept, I had mentioned this to Captian last week on how many people put on sour faces / aka evil eye and jeliousy when they see how much I make. Defently a must have subscription

17 Likes

I look forward to continually be working on this,
I am excited to see its growth over time.

64 Likes

Lol can we put the mandala in our safe deposit box? :joy:

Imagine if a bank gets robbered and yours is the only box that does not get touched lol.

21 Likes

This man’s creativity. Amazing. :raised_hands:

15 Likes

At this rate, with all these fields and good investing, @Zen has already bought half of NY, now he is gonna buy New Jersey too :grin:

27 Likes

Yep Yep, time to level up.

(Your finances) ;)

39 Likes

I think I have individuals watching what I’m planning to do financially and I can feel certain people that are envious. They know that I’m about to receive financial blessings and are hoping that I fail. It got to a point where I had to temporarily leave my residence and go to an Airbnb to do my manifestation work because the negative vibes were so heavy. This happened right after I got WWMillions and made a plan to seriously level up my money. Even now I still feel envy but I’m not sure from where… many people who I don’t even know watch me and conspire against me in secret.

The monthly price was exactly how much I received this morning from an Amazon refund, so the synchronicity was perfect. I have been apprehensive about receiving large amounts of money due to the jealousy and plotting from those around me known and unknown… to the point where I’ve been living way below my standards as not to draw more attention from literal haters. Everything is lining up for me and I’m ready to press the button and receive the blessings I know I deserve. I’ve been being pushed to do so but keep procrastinating. Now I’ll move on full speed ahead into the abundance I was meant for without worrying who is upset.

Thank you Captain and Sammy… your timing is always impeccable with these creations!

26 Likes

What happens should one decide to no longer continue the subscription to this field?

1 Like

Lose access to the NFT abilities.

(Doesnt mean black magic is going to happen…)

7 Likes

Umm what does this mean ??
Curious since Im really short on budget …

2 Likes