Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance

Absolutely everybody should!!! I’m listening to it now myself! :) Hope you like what you get!! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I just bought it. On my second loop and having great exhales of relief already. Thank you!

6 Likes

Please enjoy!! :sparkling_heart:

Besides shielding, the Inner Armor is incredibly healing and rejuvenating for the energy bodies as well.

10 Likes

I tried it today, looped for an hour and got my power back :see_no_evil::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

consult,
If I need to participate in a place with huge emotions (financial trading market) every day, and the wealth I obtain is also mixed with some emotions in the flow, will this help me?

I have tried many methods. When I work, my heart chakra feels uncomfortable. When I make money, it becomes even more clogged…

Then the chest tightness and energy accumulate to a certain level, and the mentality begins to lose control. I have no confidence in making transactions and just want to leave…

3 Likes

hey jie!

there are a few things that come to mind as an answer to your question:

with the Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic resonance; the healing and shielding contained within extend to the 12 bodies; and this includes the emotional body. It also guards your mental gates, and doesn’t allow such chatter or mental feelings to enter your mind.

protecting the emotional and mental bodies and raising the baseline of functionality of yourself will certainly help with the negative emotions and thoughts; the doubt and the clogging will resolve and one day after another; you will feel it melting off you

however, i strongly, strongly, recommend The Financial Protector for these kind of issues as it works on the emotional relationship with money that you may have. the financial protector, along with Kubera Homa work brilliantly on these topics. The homa is made of “fire” - or is a fire ritual more accurately; so it burns these emotions and thoughts at their root cause with consistent use. Financial protector also works with the emotions almost right away (audio) and you can ask the protector himself to work on these issues as well.

4 Likes

Confirm. Works great for that shielding and it doesn’t act in a strong overwhelming way.

2 Likes

Is the negativity going back to the sender?

does it really matter where it goes? it is not on or in you. this should be important

2 Likes

I don’t think so, it doesn’t seem to have reflective qualities.

In my experience, though, it works really well if paired with some other type of external shielding. You get the best of both worlds this way!

1 Like

Which types of external shielding do you think are good combinations?

1 Like

Whatever sort you prefer, I think. :) Repel Negativity by Sapien Medicine, for instance. I use something different but it’s synergizing nicely.

1 Like

Sale is here! :slight_smile:

the Inner Armor Shield is now only for $187.2

:partying_face:

10 Likes

i almost couldn’t wait anymore! so happy now :smiley:

4 Likes

Yessss :star_struck:

4 Likes

like floating… i don’t want to stop

3 Likes

It keeps on healing…and healing… and rebuilding everything back up; it covers you with shielding; then it continues radiating… one space after another until suddenly all of you is radiating its energies.

i couldn’t stop either :)

5 Likes

that’s why i don’t know when, or even WHY to stop, i think… i just keep listening :relaxed:

2 Likes

There is absolutely no reason to stop! Shine on with this one! :)

2 Likes

@Desiree Is there a mandala with this also? Would be great if there is one.

4 Likes