Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance

When we think of shielding, we often think of layers upon layers of defensive energies; with various models available, mirroring shields, for example, are defensive by nature where the impact of energies is reflected back at the sender. Other types of shields protect the auric body from malevolent energies entering the energetic field, but with enough “poking”, some of these energies make their way inside.

And then here comes the secret, the inside. Is the inside capable of deflecting back the possible energies coming in from the outside? And, what about the energies coming from the inside? the internal energies generated upon times of anger, sadness, aggression, or simply existing in an environment far from conducive for the individual.

The internal system of the individual is as important as the external — it shapes the natural defenses of the auric bodies. One can observe the internal scheme as the connected network of “yous” that shape the final picture of— you.

Our electromagnetic system is what creates integral figures of the auric bodies— the torus, the aura; and even the force of attraction itself. the magnetic bandwidth of an individual is detrimental to the quality of life one can have “access” to.

And the more magnetic resonance there is; the more the individual is able to unlock these states.

So what is this about?

Presenting the novel concept of Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic resonance — a field targeted towards INNER protection, a one of its kind creation in the world of all available shields. The field offers Shielding from the inside. It offers multiple internal layers of protection so that Shielding comes rather from the inside, and radiates its way into the outside.

In addition,

the concept uses ancient occult knowledge that speaks of the internal electromagnetic system of the person; the goal is to induce a state of electromagnetic resonance that re-targets the magnetic bandwidth of the person and create a conducive environment that is magnetically corrected. Magnetic radiation of the person increases and the very basis of his magnetic field is made as an internal—external network; with seasoned negentropy.

the corrections include the front and back serpents of the kundalini, the resonance connecting the body, and the resonance radiating out of it.

This extends to the astral body, etheric body, the 12 bodies.

Omnipotence is invoked into the depth of the person’s being.

explanation and articulation of Occult knowledge implemented within the field

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

some implemented dynamics.

Inner protection:

• the mental gates of the individual is closed and protected; the emotional centers are sealed and the Spirit is made vigorous.
  • the torus field is magnetized and de-patterned; it is then made stronger and radiating of inner essence
  • omni-states are invoked into the energy system with respect to chakras, meridians, nadis, and energy transmissions
  • a plasma transmission system for the energetic body is induced and protection turns into an internal network.
  • a quasi-crystalline structure surrounds each chakra and energy point system; dragon-bone armor concepts are induced and overlaid on the internal points.
  • the consciousness is magnetized towards states of protection; it is protected from the supra and Tat presence to the unconscious and its deep layers.
  • complete purification of the energy body against curses and spllwork in an upgraded and advanced method
  • a large crystalline mirror that surrounds the user that deters away the negative energies and interferences sent the user’s way
  • auric resilience built into the auric structure, consciousness, and unconscious
  • an intelligent system that alerts the user to potential threats and attacks forming a bird-eye view
  • Magnetized auric workout targeted for auric strength
  • the magnetized energies are summoned into Auric strength; building magnetic expansion
  • the innermost protection is glazed with soul and spirit protection against soul-stealing, spirit dampening, hooks, and similar practices.
73 Likes

wait what? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The only shield of its kind in the world of all available shields ;)

9 Likes

huggs and kisses to you! wonderful idea and thanks to our Captain wonderful realization. i am celebrting this as a gift. big huggs to you, heroine! pardon not hero! how do you spell female hero??? i am all red now

5 Likes

You might turn all angelic like the picture if you decide to hop on this one now ;) haha

2 Likes

Yo…!

4 Likes

YES!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

soo… should i buy it? how does it feel ? spoil us a bit… we deserve it…

3 Likes

haha, well;

the music is unlike anything I’ve heard on releases; the shielding itself is so smooth; if you tap into any chakra of your choice, for example, you will feel the protection all around and inside. I asked the field to focus on specific areas, problems, and it’s like I don’t feel their presence anymore. the distance between me and anything malevolent also feels huge.

It’s a wonderful field truly

19 Likes

@Andromeda, finally :raised_hands:

2 Likes

you guys wanted a new shield? :))

3 Likes

well such results are trully great, normally when we speak protection the living space also requires lots of hard work, but what you describe seems like you are a living sanctuary. it is also trully interesting to me whether the audio persists strong during sleep.

1 Like

For me, the living space meant the very “space” that we inhibit as a being, which is what the field touches on. Also, the internal environment of the person himself. the components of it, and specially the magnetic parts and their resonance. the torus; the aura; the expansion thereof, etc. There are other parts coming to me right now where the field excels in doing. Very interesting creation!

4 Likes

the normal three- four listens in a day or loop till you faint?

2 Likes

Great GUNS!

4 Likes

hm… i looked at the image of it,in my experience this touches exactly the points that are sensitve to attack, hmm… very very good work.

2 Likes

loop till it drops out of you :D

it’s amazing, feels so good to loop also

:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

I hope they come with rainbow colors too ;)

3 Likes

bought it. it is a feeling and thinking protection, firmly recommend purchase for anyone, who has funds and interest in protecting own energy. furthemore it doesnot feel limiting in any way. super work. this is my mini review.

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo is the goat, I can only imagine how hard you have been working for the past few weeks with so many amazing releases, gratitude, I hope you’re taking care of your health!

7 Likes

Thank you Desiree, Captain Nemo.

Going for it.

Listen to your guidance.

5 Likes