Heart racing

Thanks, what should I see a doctors for though?

An elevated heartbeat that is persistent could very well be a physiological issue!

If that is persistently more than 100 beats a minute, it may indicate some problem. It might be due to panic/anxiety, but if you have not had a physical exam recently, you should certainly consider it to rule out physiological issues.

1 Like

Oh yes, as of recently I don’t really feel it pounding anymore, there was anxiety that I am managing with fields, the anxiety comes from the fear that I feel from the problem I have been facing

1 Like

Hey infinite creators — for this specific field you must fill up the place of these cords. Usually the one that works for this is the Torsion field. but for how you’re feeling now you can go with something lighter like the environmental accumulator and just ask it to compress energies into you. Other fields that have energy compression mechanisms are The Hermit and the Star- for the spirit and solar plexus. You can also try Alchemical holy light if you have this one. Try Torsion first before jumping into any of the alternatives.

Astral Viber + Auric repair. But Astral Viber. It will calm you down as well.

1 Like

Thanks, I tried your suggestions and I also bought the shielding field that came out recently

3 Likes

Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance
This one? Could do wonders! :blush:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Glad to hear you got this one. Keep looping it and pair it with fields of external shields as well as fields that fill up your own energy system. You will at least gain the clarity necessary to know what to do from there.

2 Likes

Got your DM.

Honestly, you won’t like my suggestion…

But when you get these feelings, try to actively amplify them - give yourself the mental command to say: “Awesome!!! More, more, more!”

Calm your breathing in a way that makes those feelings etherically grounded at your current baseline.

It really is, all, just energy … you’re channelling it negatively.

3 Likes

So when a fearful feeling comes up, control my breathing and amplify it? In order to rewrite the meaning that I’ve been giving these feelings?
Does the same thing apply to thoughts? And am I supposed to give in to them completely?
Part of my problems is the ignorance and being uneducated on these topics, I feel like I need a teacher, or a guide of some sorts to help me through them

2 Likes

i don’t want to interfere but i never control anything. i just notice the breath. controlling is effort and allowing the breath is effortless & calming. if i have to mind my own business just tell me. :rofl:

yes not only the moon :grin:

1 Like

No you don’t need to mind your business any suggestions are welcome lol

So just effortless awareness of the breathe, no control needed

1 Like

that’s what works for me. you find out what works for you.

after some time you learn to know yourself more and more then you don’t NEED a teacher but if a teacher comes you can welcome him but then it’s a choice. the best teacher is your inner guru. there’s a reason why there aren’t that many life gurus anymore in these intense times. we are asked to open up and trust our own inner guidance even if so called mistakes have to be made first. it’s all needed so we learn to know ourselves from an eternal standpoint as the light of consciousness. at least this is my perception for now. don’t believe me, don’t disbelieve me either. everyone has to find out for themselves. this way believing makes room for an inner knowing. i will stop now. i’m not a teacher.

2 Likes

Imo this is the best breathing technique when already in anxiety, though Wim Hof’s, Soma could also work, but if you’re being extra careful:

By they way it doesn’t have to be that forceful at all. Do it naturally, even slowly and see for yourself. The point is to fill the lungs fully.

The only time I experienced elevated heartbeat that wouldn’t go down was after over training followed by trauma release exercises.

So naturally I’d advise to use trauma release fields or whatever you would use if trauma release gets too intense. Most people use internal alchemical crucible. I’d add All Purpose Anxiety Removal, Stress and anxiety, and stellate ganglion block.

Grounding also helps. When fields aren’t working as we wish, usually something counter-intuitive works.

I think Desiree advice is pretty good. If anything, I’d add Spiritual Growth States of Being. Sounds counter-intuitive but it does the trick sometimes.

Torsion plus astral viber I consider pretty good.

Besides that, Jay or ecaii’s or anyone advice was good. Use it comprehensively. For physical healing, I’d use lymphatic effusion in case your body needs to get rid of something. If necessary, add some detox field.

Good luck ^^

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, greatly appreciate it

3 Likes

A field I was sitting on, and not using until PU recommended it was Inner Smile Health. This has become sorta by “go to” for all mental and physical issues along with the Shamanic Bundle.

My GF had to undergo a medical procedure and was really tense and all my guided breathing was not working. A few rounds of this field, and she said, “All is well, all will be well”. Whoa! A zen-like calmness, sense of security and wellbeing and just feeling balanced and protected.

This happened like 30-min ago :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Glad it helped!
Is it from Psych University?

1 Like

@Andromeda Captain’s Inner Smile Health :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that some fields being a feeling of anxiety/ a feeling of dread, surprisingly not even ones that directly deal with emotions. Maybe it could be some detox or resistance?

1 Like

i had the same with slr3. in my case i got huge anxiety for more than a month from that one. it felt like mental detox. go slow if you know which field is doing that and regularly take a small break to integrate.

1 Like

Yes this mostly began when I started using smart cord cutter, psychic liberation and remove unconscious clutter, that’s when I noted that tiredness and the feeling of anxiety really came in, since then I’ve had things that I’ve been afraid of and resisted come to the surface and I kinda fought with them for a while until recently I’ve been keeping myself as mindful as I can be

1 Like