Looking for advice and help with current stack and possibilities!

Hey all,
I have been listening to this current stack and would like to know if it’s good to go.

Current Stack :
PONR (x1)
The Lion’s Mane (x3)
The Legendary Hair Serum (x3)
Platelet Rich Hair (x3)
The Lymphatic Effusion+ (x3)
Extreme Self Confidence (x3)
Stop Procrastinating (x3)
Wealth, prosperity and abundance (x3)
Wealth Generation ++ (x3)
Woven Worlds - Millions (x3)
Woven Worlds - Magical (x3)
Woven Worlds - Contentment (x3)
Automated Grounding (x1)

Aim/ Goals :

1. To recover from hair loss and possible MPB. (Started around 9th July and already seeing new baby hairs at hairline! )

2. To dissolve or eliminate lipomas.
    Lipomas are benign fatty tumors and looking to cure them with the help of Lymphatic Effusion + (healthy lymphatic system may also help with hair, so bonus!) These tumors are around 100, some are painful and interfere with my work and some grow in size, but not all.

3. Consistent Confidence.
    I find my confidence is great on most days, but it wavers from time to time, especially in situations where it’s required.

4. To be financially independent.
    (I’m an artist and things have been dry in the job’s/projects department, probably because of affected confidence caused by brainwashing and discard by a covert narcissistic/quiet borderline-characterized friendship. No offense to cluster b personalities, everyone behaves differently with these disorders) I have overcome the trauma from the situation, which is a blessing. Artistic confidence is building now and I would like to improve it further.

The stack has been created after reading Luna’s stack creation thread.
I had BoL placed after PONR as a booster, but after reading that a booster is not required if there’s PONR, I decided to take it out to keep the stack short. Do let me know if BoL is essential.

Currently the stack is 3.7 hours long, and works perfectly with my work. I enjoy it quite well and when WW series comes on, it’s the best time and feeling! I find myself being super motivated and in an elated mood.

I would have like to create separate stacks for different needs, but as it is currently working, I felt like leaving it as is, for now.

I would also like to add ‘Induce Creativity’ x3 or (‘The Well of Creativity’ x3) for may artistic success, along with Attention and Focus x3, but I wonder if that would be an overkill to the current stack.

Also, is it better to play a field thrice before listening to the next field or is it better to listen to the whole stack once and then repeat it x2 with PONR and Automated Grounding being played x1?

Thanks for your guidance!

2 Likes

The stack looks very nice, you don’t have to strictly listen thrice to each. Twice is fine, even once in some cases. It’s been said that ten minutes of each field is fine so if a field is 4 minutes, 2 would be in the ballpark of 10 minutes, if a field is already ten minutes then, once would be fine.

It’s about getting the information and experience to yourself. In time, you may hear just a few minutes of a field and your system will be like, “oh ok I know what this is” and you are activating the experience again.

Most of all check in with yourself. Play around with different durations and see how you feel. Definitely ground yourself, there are different ways of doing that you could use certain crystals as well like black tourmaline

2 Likes

That’s great…Thanks @Jen !

This makes sense. Would listening more frequently or often cause dependency of any sort? Curious to try listening to it once only. I remember doing this initially, then read about benefits of re-listening it x2 or x3 and tried that out.

That’s interesting. How long has it been till you experienced this for the first time?
I feel like listening to the stack feels appropriate (and then once more if time allows, haha…the music is good.)

I have been doing this…I tend to go via intuition naturally. Glad to know that’s one way to go about it.

Bol isn’t required if I am listening to PONR ? Does PONR have a booster in it :)

1 Like

Would listening more often cause dependency? Not in the way you’re thinking of that, it’s more you get used to having a tool handy

You listen often at first and then you can drop down to maintenance few times a week

It took me about a year to get to the point where I can feel the benefits of the field listening for a shorter duration than I normally would. Dream’s fields are built so that the whole field is in the entire thing, it’s not like you have to listen to the whole thing to get the experience of the field (although at first I would absolutely do that)

And BOL is totally irreplaceable I would always recommend everyone have that one despite anything else they may have.

:green_heart:

1 Like

If you have wealth generation, it implies that you have premium tier, then why don’t you use these:

Protects and draws money and generally many goodies in the wealth department

This one also deals with lymphatic system

Good for hair (not sure about hair loss) I guess.

1 Like

That’s good to know. Thanks Jen!

Oh I see. Will try out with both ways then, Thank you for the suggestion! :sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks for your inputs @Moonhaw!

I do have this one. Which one should I replace from my present stack to add this one in?
Or should I add it to the original stack? I’m looking to keep the stack short though : )

This one looks interesting. Not sure if I have this one. Will have to check. Thanks for bringing it to my notice.

Yeah, I’m not looking to change my hair color currently, just regrow my hair…maybe i’ll look into that in the future…who knows :sweat_smile:

I’ll start by quoting the old adage, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!” So if your current stack is working for you as you want it to then you should feel confident in leaving it as is.

That said, if any of the suggestions/advice you receive here resonate with you, then you should also feel confident in giving them a try.

My two cents would be to up PONR to 2-3x at the start, then add Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach directly following it. That should help speed along the results of the next few fields following it. Keep in mind that Plasma Light can be intense for some (some find it very energizing, some very draining), so pay attention as you first listen to it and don’t hesitate to stop it and move on to the next field after a few minutes if it feels like too much.

Other than that, I would add Schumann Resonance at the end for additional grounding and the multitude of benefits it has for whole self well-being.

Best of luck in your endeavors!

1 Like

:orange_heart:

Oh cool. Would you recommend using Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach once in this stack?

Sounds interesting. I’ll try it out…

Thank Avo!
All the best to you as well!

I’d try it out first just once after PONR to start. But it might be helpful to break your stack up into two. End the first one after Lymphatic Effusion and add grounding immediately after. Then wait an hour or so and begin the second stack with another round of Plasma Light if it doesn’t feel like it overwhelms your system.

1 Like

That’s a good suggestion. Like the first stack can be about health, and the second stack can be about finances…Thank you @Avo!

I read about it, it says it works on the lymphatic system as a secondary result. Would you suggest replacing lymphatic effusion+ with this one?

I don’t know, I don’t have much problem with lymphatic system (but many other things to fix/enhance haha) but you can try. I just feel that you can explore more things in the premium tier, to use just 1 field from premium tier seems kind of a waste (although wealth gen is very good, I speak from my experience)

1 Like

Hey, Drake!

1 Like

I feel you, haha.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Good food for thought.

What’s you’re experience with wealth generation? And after how long did you see results with wealth generation?
I listened to it for the third time in all entirety, while cleaning my wardrobe and found 100 bucks in a worn out wallet, which I was going to discard!
It’s not 100 usd or more, but hey, I’m optimistic!
Let’s see how the month goes…:sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you Rosa! :orange_heart:

@Moonhaw is it better to use the financial protector nft as a single big image for a pc desktop wallpaper (1920x1080) or multiple images of the same nft, but smaller, like 6 or 9 in number in the same wallpaper?

Will multiple images have a more powerful effect or is a single big image the most powerful?

Looking to make a desktop wallpaper for hair, finance and health.

Just 1 NFT is fine you don’t need to make multiple copies of it. Some other creator’s mandala may work that way but I am quite sure you don’t need to make multiple copies of SM NFTs. In fact you don’t even make images big they work the same with a rather small size.

I think you can put 3 NFTs side by side and make them your desktop wallpaper, just don’t alter the size ratio (you can make the image smaller or bigger resolution goes down is ok but keep the same ratio when you edit)

1 Like

Probably a week before I see definite results, when the results started to come it is kind of crazy. Background info, I run my family business, and orders just come in like crazy, like it just pulls in work. I have tested it with and without, and I have to stop running it after some time due to overcapacity and cashflow issues lol… I don’t think you will be having these kind of issues so give it a go and expect to work hard due to all the extra work :sweat_smile:

Oh by the way I forgot, do use the smart tap tapper and tackle some of the previous trauma issues and get rid of the negative effect those issues may still have on you. Go to the smart tap tapper thread for guides on how to use it (need active work, but you don’t need to play much, I just did several days like 10min each and I moved on after resolving some of my previous issues).

It’s what I was thinking of doing…talk about synchronicities! :sparkles:
Thanks @moonshaw!