Hair Colour Reviver

Hair Color Reviver

This is a smart field combination (targets all hair needing work)

Using a combination of the older fields and a very active hydrogen peroxide removal (inner bleaching, causing the greys) via Catalase, elements of Fo-Ti Root and Nettle Extract (to help also with blood flow and general hair health) Increased L-Tyrosine for melanin production.

You may see recolouring, the colour working it way back in, or even starting at the ends of hair working back, the hair is porous, its just the building back of melanin.

Use as needed.

(premium subscription tier)

63 Likes

Wow!
Thank You, Captain.

8 Likes

wow :hushed:

:star_struck::star_struck:

Thank you so much!!

10 Likes

somone take before and after pictures.

12 Likes

Also work for parents?

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: just Wow…Thank you Captain…

7 Likes

Thank you Captain for making this available on patreon. I already was thinking is $150+

9 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

You are and always will be a joyous man. God bless you. Thank you. Bless you.

I just bought max heal potion and so many goodies to add on

Im so excited!

11 Likes

thank you!

7 Likes

thank you!

5 Likes

I haven’t really had grey hair as an issue… but peroxide can form from aerobic exercise… which I have done a lot of. And if it accumulates, it can cause inflammation and damage/restrict hair growth chemicals… maybe this will be helpful.

7 Likes

This is incredible - how lucky are we :slightly_smiling_face:
I think this would replace the previous Grey hair reversal field?

And THANK YOU :relaxed:

3 Likes

Premium Tier only works for the person paying the subscription, in your case each one of your parents would have to be a subscriber as well. And the audios only work as long as you are paying the subscription month to month.

The audios within The 4.5 tier are the ones that can be shared with direct family. Also once downloaded they continue working even if you cancel the subscription.

8 Likes

Fo-Ti really helps restore color and combined with the other elements this field looks great - Thanks!

4 Likes

Off topic
I started to notice the features of this field in Flaunt.

4 Likes

Studies have revealed that Fo-Ti (polygonum multiflorum) works on the FGF0-7 gene, which encodes proteins specific to epithelial cell growth, to speed up the transition of hair follicles from the latent stage of hair growth (telogen phase) to the growth stage (anagen phase).

Nettle leaves are also rich in sulfur and silica, delivering essential nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles. Not only does this aid in minimizing hair breakage and thinning, but it’s also key in the regeneration of hair follicles .

While Captain didn’t make any claims, this could be promising!!

10 Likes

Thanks for this…
I got grey hair overnight after a traumatic experience years ago and tried a lot to reverse it. A nice barber lady told me though that it looks good. Even with it she guessed my age clearly younger than I am. I blame The Eternal ;)

I will focus on this one now.
Return, hair colour, return!

17 Likes

Thank you very much😋

Fo-Ti Root(He Shou Wu)

In traditional Chinese medicine, as a rejuvenating herb can gather Qi, or life energy in the body. Also identified in this tradition as a remedy for liver, spleen and lung ailments, nerve and blood tonic and rejuvenating plant, so to speak to avoid premature manifestations of the effects of old age.

nettle

The unique richness of nettle constituents brings immeasurable benefits to the hair. Burning bush works wonders to rejuvenate hair, leaving it shiny, thick, and healthy. Instructions for use come when the hair loses all this beauty. To become dull, to be weak and thin, to fall off and fall off.

Nettle has a beneficial effect on the scalp: eliminates irritation, dandruff and itching, regulates fat content. Rinsing prevents dandruff and gray hair, stimulates growth and density, and optimizes circulation and respiration.

16 Likes

Any updates on this?

The patreon comments are extremely promising on this. My hair is growing fast af with this though!!!

5 Likes

My hair is getting darker, thicker. The few white hair i have havent disappeared yet… But weirdly i have a hard time finding them now… I feel like the coloured hair got darker and much thicker, while the white one are getting thiner, more transparent…
Definitely love the thickening effect i got from this :)

21 Likes