The Circulatory Engineer

This is a Premium Subscription smart field combination of

Bromelain and Papain skin treatment

Bromelain and Papain are fruit-based enzymes (from pineapple and papaya respectively)

Used often to help with internal issues and also as meat tenderizers.

This can promote the breakdown and digestion of damaged proteins, in this case Only the skin cells are targeted, throughout the body.

to tenderize your skin, or rather promote a healthy refreshing glow by breaking down the older and damaged cells.

(It is tailored here to provide a breakdown of damaged cells within this new target area)

and

The heart Healer

Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing

This works towards providing a means to reduce inflammation in your heart, a problem that seems to be affecting everyone right now as they recover from viral infections etc. The approach is to provide a measure of natural antioxidants (catalase targeted to mitochondria and induced ALA), induced AMPK production and to collect excess hydrogen through your normal respiration and accumulate it around your heart, each of these provide a host of benefits that will work in a very synergetic manner to provide the proper environmental conditions for a gentle healing and reduction in inflammation, there may also be a more stable pressure over time for both problematic levels.

Heart Restoration (Energetically Programmed Audio) ver 2.0

The programming here is designed to work on repairing and regenerating your heart from damage at the same time removing cholesterol and Plaque build-up in the arteries. The cholesterol removed and the plaque broken up into tiny bits and removed from your system. It targets a larger area than just around the heart (for plaque and blockages) scar tissue is also removed via apoptosis along with fat build-up. Induced Stem cells are made via existing cells, along damaged areas to help with repair. Also, the general energy around the heart is cleaned and refreshed.

Enhanced Cholesterol Reduction

This works to speed and enhance the movement of cholesterol solids to the liver to get processed and removed, Lipoproteins are made of fat and proteins. Cholesterol moves through your body while inside lipoproteins. HDL is known as ā€œgood cholesterolā€ because it transports cholesterol to your liver to be expelled from your body. HDL helps rid your body of excess cholesterol so itā€™s less likely to end up in your arteries. (From google) This action is induced and enhanced, but keep in mind both levels will go down, the good and bad. There is also a simulant, (not stimulant, itā€™s not stimulating anything, it is mimicking the action of) of a missense mutation in pcsk9 that increases the amount of and sensitivity of Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptors.

All enhanced and along with a deeper cleansing and of the emotional centres of the heart, the chakra or energy centre itself, and a realigned and connection to your own source of heart cantered energy.

All targeted to your lymphatic system, all veins and arteries.

66 Likes

Best $22 i ever spend :D

30 Likes

This could be superhelpful, because when people take those enzymes orally as supplements, they wind up tenderizing their insides (which may or may not be beneficial). Those enzymes are too large for the body to absorb, so they never get to where this field is targeted.

24 Likes

May I please say that our Captain is on a Freakinā€™ Roll???

24 Likes

The music on this is something else.

12 Likes

The music is awesome

12 Likes

:100:

7 Likes

Word! I feel like Iā€™m getting so spoiled and every few days and for likeā€¦$22

So good! :D

9 Likes

A month lol

8 Likes

lol haha

And like, the fields are SO advanced they are probably worth some legendary tire!

but here we are :nail_care:

6 Likes

+1 :joy:

3 Likes

i swear i wanna sound like i agree but i have no idea which part youā€™re referring to :joy:

OKAY okay

YES we are spoiled!!!

12 Likes

:point_up::point_up:

6 Likes

i gotchuuuu :D

11 Likes

Wow wow wow :flushed::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin: happy dance :dancer::man_dancing:

5 Likes

Good point!
I wonder if this would help with varicose veinsā€¦

"ā€œA decreased ability to break down fibrin is often found in individuals with varicose veins. But proteolytic enzymes can increase the bloodā€™s fibrinolytic activity, improve blood fluidity, and help normalize blood flow. Bromelain, papain, and enzymes from ahimal sources (pancreatin, trypsin and chymotrypsin) have been effective in treating varicose veins.ā€

14 Likes

exactly how i feel.

5 Likes

Every time I play this my varicose veins vibrate like crazy! Pretty optimistic it is going to help that.

12 Likes

Curious, have you tried the varicose and spider vein treatment field?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/36387545?utm_campaign=postshare_fan

May be a good idea to pair with it too

12 Likes

I have, I didnā€™t try long term though will consider adding it in again!

2 Likes