Fractured/damaged/broken bones underneath eye area, nose, and pain around face

I see that there isn’t any thread on this but I train MMA, and was hit as well as kneed to my face over a year ago around February-March of 2022 and now my right eye is slightly larger than my left eye since I was hit in my right eye and the right side of my nose. I’ve used the Eye Regeneration, Facial Symmetry, and Stem Cells with Scar Tissue Removal with no luck. Every time I get sick and/or have cold, the right side of my face start hurting a lot and I was wondering which audio by Sapien targets the healing of broken or fractured bones around the face area. Would be great if he creates an audio specifically for healing damaged areas around the face.

4 Likes

While reading your post, my first thought was Plasma Beach or Plasma Flaunt.

Maybe MaxHeal.

3 Likes

I’m surprised Facial Symmetry didnt help.

" targets the healing of broken or fractured bones around the face area. "
Its been 14 months since your injuries, I assume they are already healed.
But not in a symmetrical way.

*Nose Straightener - helps with the nose and the nasal septums

“Every time I get sick and/or have cold, the right side of my face start hurting a lot”

Once u acquire an injury like that even after it heals, it doesnt feel the same as a part that hasnt been injured. I know many people can attest to that. My toe which I broke in my 30’s (X-ray confirmed, not a “guess”) and my leg that has had the kneecap dislocated numerous times, (Ditto) plus other injuries dont feel the same as the opposite side that hasnt been injured and then healed. When the season change and/or barometric pressure changes, or in your case u got sick, u may feel it in the formerly damaged areas that have healed. Especially for you since you have healed facial injuries.

Have written this, there are
NFT projects,
many with audios that may help
Rhinoplasty for example

3 Likes

Bone strengthener (youtube/patreon)
Bone and organ breathing (youtube/patreon)
Negentropic Maxilla (gumroad)
Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork (this particularly) read all about it here :

New Release : Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork

And there is a 19% discount going now on gumroad

Random Sale 19/5/23

Even the auto mewing one (youtube/patreon)

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. I’m going to try out Facial Symmetry multiple times a day and Nose Straightener along with Bone Strengthener for now since I can’t afford the NFT projects yet

1 Like

Thank you for this. I’ve tried the auto mewing one already but going to add Bone Strengthener and Bone and Oran Breathing until I can afford Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork and Negentropic Maxilla

1 Like

Are you talking about The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach on YouTube and what does it do? I don’t see any description for that particular video

Eyes are a sensitive area, and I personally didn´t feel comfortable to recommend you symmetry fields for this reason. Just my personal stance.

Negentropy is basically putting things back in order, so my suggestion would be to go with the plasma fields.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’ve listened to The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach and feel very calm. My right eye still hurts when I move but I’ll continue listening to this everyday

1 Like

“Feeling” can be of neurological nature. Makes sense to consider anything not specific to brain only and having nerve healing component. NGF maybe?

If you are into paid options, than

Smart Stem Cells

which also comes with Plasma Brain (might help on its own) is good. Blood circulation in the healed area can also differ, on capillary level, so maybe Far Infrared or Circulatory Engineer, albeit the latter doesn’t mention capillaries. And some search though forum sheds more info, for example, like this post.

1 Like

Was the Marquardt description removed? Can’t find it on the forum

He posted it under one that has this plus other features

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like