Facial Veins, Broken Capillaries Increased

Hello, I have been listening to fields for skin, face, collagen and I have noticed an increase in tiny red facial veins (broken capillaries, veins)

I have been listening to:

• Anti aging
  • Skin regeneration
  • Facial Combo (Lift + Collagen)
  • Dark circles removal

Also have tried (but not daily)

• Plasma beach
  • Detox ones
  • Youth recapture

The tiny red capillaries, veins are on my cheeks have increased.
They are now appearing from the corner of my nose and spreading outwards (never had this before).
Also my upper chest area, increased redness, increased tiny veins.

Its called “facial telangiectasias”.

I do not have rosacea.

My under eyes has improved, fine lines are filing in. And lift seems to be occurring too.
So there does seem to be rejuvenation happening on my face in other areas.

Any insights would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

if you are 100% sure that you never had that before and is in a hereditary situation then the only reason is that the skin is being filled up and tensed by the elastin a bit too fast.

too many of the same (from the audios might be causing that)

so first reduce the amount of audios targeting the skin or the amount of loops and also listen to Vitamin C every other day x 1 or 2 times so it helps with the elasticity of the skin while getting treatments.

for instance Anti Aging audio is very strong just x 2 of it would be enough.

plasma beach i would def recommend to take it out from the stack because it is like a booster, already strong alone, and combined with others it enhances them, you dont need that one.

facial combo no more than 3 loops either

you see all of them have collagen production and too much of it can cause stress in the skin too.

drink lots of water as well

6 Likes

Eeeekk, yes I think I got a little excited hahaha. Thank you.

In traditional treatments they would use Laser or IPL on this, I wonder if the micro-current would help, after reducing all others?

1 Like

i actually thought about telling you that or even carboxytherapy but if you do add any of them stop the anti agin one for a couple of weeks and see

2 Likes

Ok, thank you. Does Carboxytherapy reduce fat pads in the face?

My face-fat is already too low.

Well the destruction of fatty deposits is mostly targeting the ones that cause cellulite, i have never seen this audio doing that to my face.

The only ones from all the audios for the skin reducing fat in the face are the fat to stem cells for the face and neck and the facial symmetry

But maybe avoid it then just in case.

Skin regeneration tho id loop it more times since you are stopping the plasma one.

How long have u been listening to that one?

Cause thats the best to regenerate the epidermis and building it again. I just think exactly fat is not possible, you can get it plumpy and elastic but not getting back the fat you once had.

1 Like

I added the skin regeneration, perhaps 5 days ago.

I felt the symmetry one was leaning out face more, so i stopped that one after a week.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I have stopped all skin ones and stopped plasma for 3 days now, and more broken capillaries are appearing.

Used Vit C and glutathione.

I re-read microcurrent, seems much more of a “lift”, not really laser type for broken capillaries/skin.

(under eyes fine lines look great though lol)

1 Like

Yes stop all

Keep going with the vitamin C and water

For a few days and see if it gets bettee then u can start with a softer stack

1 Like