New Release: Far Infrared

https://youtu.be/vFW-Jj8Bc4A

From sapien medicine - album two
Far infrared comes from the sun, it the part that helps us to keep warm and large contributor to that feeling of heat in the sunlight.
Far Infrared therapy (FIR) involves the use of Far Infrared rays to gently heal, soothe, stimulate and detox the physical body, as well as the mind.
this type of therapy may help in fat loss, chronic fatigue, water retention, skin disorders, as well as in the elimination heavy metals, poisons, and carcinogenic material from our bodies.
Far Infrared therapy very gently increases blood flow by expanding the capillaries that carry blood. It also increases oxygenation and regeneration of the blood, deeply detoxifying it for the improved functioning of all of the major organs in the body, which depend on blood for energy. This detoxification is on the deepest level, allowing hidden toxins in the blood and tissue to be dissolved or immobilized.
Far Infrared boosts our immune system, increasing the amount of white blood cells and killer T-cells. It can also boost your metabolism.
Use 2 - 3 times or as needed.

26 Likes

Can I replace it with full body detox? I mean it’s shorter and more powerful. But I feel conflicted. Or shall I just listen to Full body Detox once and 3 times to this one?

1 Like

Updated link, other video was removed due to copyright issues.

5 Likes

Man bro, I had slept with this one for like 4 hours(helped me go to sleep pretty quick) and I woke up in 6 hours total(usually when I don’t slept the full 8, I feel a slight mental fatigue), but I woke up extremely clear-headed, light and felt anew…so I just read again what this audio actually does and realized that I must be listening to this somewhere in my daily routine…great audio…

18 Likes

Is this just the detox stage? did anyone experience similar?

I think not, but you may be allergic

I actually think I know what it is, basically ejaculating frequently messes me up I think that has caused it

Seriously, I don’t think that’s the problem :smiley:

I think it’s your body that detoxifies itself. if it is not evacuated properly by the kidneys the skin takes over.

3 Likes

Dear ladies and sirs

I am recovering from COVID 19 and I am taking medication for blood clots dissolving

Is it safe for me to use Far infrared

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Didn’t you get your (detailed) answer to this question from @Star literally two minutes before asking it here?

1 Like

I did, but because of my medication for blood clots dissolving I have doubts

God bless You

Dear sir

I am recovering from COVID 19, and I am taking Elixius, blood clots dissolving medication, D DIMER 2148, white blood cells 3.90. Is this field safe for me

When you decide to experiment with these fields (and that’s what we’re all doing here, experimenting) you’re going to want to learn, for yourself, the in’s and out’s of your specific, individual situation, like what’s going on with you and your treatments and how all of that is working on you.

Armed with that personal knowledge, you can then do research about what these various fields here do and what effects they could have on your situation. We really can’t do that for you, because we’re not doctors (or we’re not being doctors here on this forum) and we don’t know the details of your complex situation.

I can tell you that how I understand medication for blood clots to work is a different set of processes than this field effects, but here’s the thing: another forum friend has already given you such an opinion.

And you’re sort of training us to expect that, after we donate our time, our energy and our understanding to you in answering you, in a few short minutes you’re going to ask the very same question (with maybe an added piece of the puzzle) in another thread of this forum. You’ve done it here; you’re attempting to do it again in a Servitor thread; you’ll probably be attempting to do it again in yet another place in a few more minutes.

I get it. You’re scared. You’re dealing with lots of really big stuff. I know what’s that like. But this method of asking parts of your question scatter-shot all over the forum is really not helping you because we can’t read all over the forum to get the complete picture that we need to have in order to answer you in the way you need us to answer you.

Not only that (and you’ve heard this from me before, so excuse me if I sound like a broken record) but we can’t know what someone else has answered you (because we can’t chase your answers all over the forum) so it can sound like we’re contradicting an earlier answer someone else has given you, when we’re actually agreeing but just unaware of their earlier answer. And that just adds to your confusion at a time when I know you really want clarity.

I’m going to (strongly) urge you to keep your focus on the thread that you’ve already started and keep your discussion there, so that you and we can give you the most comprehensive and helpful discussion that we can. I’m also going to suggest that rather than ask 1-line questions and then come back with another piece of the puzzle after you’ve received an answer, that you give us a full, detailed run-down of what all is going on for you. That includes your full playlist, because it seems like, between your 5 Elements playlist and possibly a mental health playlist and now this one, you might be taxing your energy system at a time when it’s already taxed to begin with.

Just one man’s opinion but (I think) there’s some really good, helpful advice up there for you to take to heart.

6 Likes

Thanks

God bless You and Your family

I asked this question because this field enhences blood circulation so does my medication, I understand that You and everyone else on this forum are not obligated to do research for me, but You have been very helpful and I am grateful for Your support and Your insights

God bless You all

1 Like

Just for your reassurance, you can use far infrared with this kind of medication, it’s safe.
I understand you are filled with doubts, I completely understand that. We are here to help you, that’s what we’ve been trying to do.

1 Like

Did you read in the description of how this field enhances blood circulation? AFAIK, that method of action has nothing to do with the effects of most blood clot medications.

That’s my point about educating yourself on what you’re wanting to do for yourself. That’s the only way you’re going to truly soothe your own doubts. Our opinions (understandably) aren’t doing that soothing for you, right?

ETA: And it’s really no big deal if you have doubts (It really is fine) and if you decide not to use this field, because you’re already using the field that was directly designed for your specific issue, which has factored in for you things like the medications you’re likely to be taking. IOW, this field is merely a (optional) cherry on the top.

1 Like

Dear sir

I appreciate Your suggestions, but I am afraid of some things, I’ve just tried lymphatic sistem blockage removal and enhanced dreinage, I I was afraid because limphatyc dreinage is not safe for someone with high blood coagulation

Thank You for Your time

God bless You

God bless You

I tried lymphatic system blockage removal and enhanced dreinage and stopped because I was afraid, because lymphatic dreinage is not safe for someone with high blood coagulation

God bless You

1 Like