Revitalized Drink Charger

Or now you can also search again on the forum :D

9 Likes

Not to be a jerk, but labeling yourself as lazy in your own post and then asking someone else to do the work for you isn’t really the way to go. Look the stuff up first and then, after reading about it, if you still have questions they’ll be better questions. But you’ll probably re-edit the post again to take that out as well :smirk:

12 Likes

Check out these beauties.

One for dad and one for the brother. Negentropic Birthdays in 2021 :partying_face:

19 Likes

Guys why this attitude?it supposed to be a foroum where people ask things. We are not everyone gurus like you are.if we knew everything why this site exist?come on guys.i said I am lazy at my work and ths bottle will help me.dont judge everyone guys.its not an good attitude.thanks for the answers but it’s not from the foroum!i see it’s from others sites) but we We suppose to help each others.

Here’s the info you requested. This time it’s from the forum. Total search time ~30 seconds. :kissing_heart:

Again, there’s no issue in asking questions. I just don’t totally believe it when someone says they did a search and couldn’t find anything. That’s my point of contention. To me it comes across as disingenuous. It’s right in the search bar. You’re not a victim here; you’re just being presented with some basic facts.

That being said (even though I found this exchange slightly annoying) I hope you got the answers you wanted. This is the last I’m going to post on this. Take care

15 Likes

No one is lashing onto you, trust me.
A forum is also a place to retrieve info, which is why we’re inviting you to learn how to properly search. You’ll get the most out of it this way, or rather I’d say “navigate” around in absolute Awe around here.

Check a few threads for both feedback and more info. Also @Kyle_Reese 's response above.

9 Likes

Seriously thinking of adding these cups to the most underrated fields category :heart_eyes::muscle::muscle:

13 Likes

Yeah I’m always using it, taking it everywhere :joy:
It holds temperature ver well as well!

8 Likes

Same here…I have 4 cups at this point, one of each type and the fourth one for work - and while at the office or home, I’ve been drinking only charged water! Also got one for my elderly neighbor (Stem Cells one) and that has greatly helped her with her Arthritis…

15 Likes

My biggest complaint with this product is that I only have one.:triumph::joy:

I like to fill it up before bed and have the water charge overnight, and that has me all set for my morning intake. The Elements one is on the way and I plan to have that as my afternoon drink.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m definitely getting more when the shop reopens.

12 Likes

Awesome report, and very nice gesture!

2 Likes

The mug’s finnalyyy in the house. Have to wait for this for over 3 months due to Covid 19 but I’m soo grateful that it’s arrived without any damage :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m gonna drink the eff out of this :joy: :joy: :joy:

22 Likes

I know I do!!! :sparkling_heart: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Hey, do you have any advice about how to clean the lid?

Can you apply the discount code to the cups?

YES!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Just ordered this. Looking forward to it.
Thanks Cap!

5 Likes

For those who want to improve their health in the long run, this is really good,

It’s not like in two month you will change your playlist because you will play another audio,

Normally you drink water every day, and several liters by day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So everyday you will drink some plasma,some stem cells and some infrared light

I have this one since nearly three months and I had detox the first week but I know in one year I will always be drinking this water

4 Likes

Nice , how many times a day do you drink from it ? And do you have the water preparing other beverages like protein shakes , juices and coffee?

1 Like

I drink this all day, probably 2 liters

I didn’t drink coffee but you could,
It could be really effcient with protein shakes, the gainz must arrive quicly with this, if you have it charge your shaker with ‘The synergestic elements charger’

1 Like

Thanks man , will definitely try that . Currently I take one bottle before going to bed . How long do you charge the water before drinking it , as in what’s the optimal time to charge your water in it ?

1 Like