Drained and cold

Yesterday night suddenly I started feeling drained and very cold … I looped Pranic swirls but it didn’t help. I slept away while it played … but I put it off later. Today I woke up… still drained ?
What could help ? I have Tejas Alchemy (which I loop every day for an hour) and I also have EXP potion

Thanks

1 Like

Some fresh air and a walk in nature? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t even get up … and I am cold … I don’t have energy to make tea for myself

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Lanos, to keep you warm, Far Infrared
Hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

Thanks @ecaiii :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Photosynthesis field

2 Likes

(not knowing any further background/context on/about your symptoms, I would say that these might help you)

Maybe you should loop Virus Disruption, Smart Hulda Zapper, Infrared fields (all of these as much as needed, for hours maybe), Superhuman Mutant (a couple times) [+ Sun/infrared fields]; you can also add 3 Purifiers, improves Blood Circulation and it has Long Haul field included, plus brain Regeneration, Vitamin C and Cellular Regeneration (awesome field), and these are just for the physical stuff/part, you can also include/add Chakras fields and some Reiki to the fold.

1 Like

Thank you @SoulStar33 … now I am feeling I might have caught cold… will loop Vitmain C and virus disruption

2 Likes