The Financial Protector

a perhaps useful tool to this would be in my opinion follwoing affirmation:

“the money i give to the state have no energy”

the above can be also used without the protector of course!

let the energy drain of the humanking sease now and for all times.

3 Likes

I purchased the subscription since june. I was in a car accident, i wonder if it had something to do with this protector. I was waiting at a traffic light, someone drove into the back of my car, and pushed me trough, and a bumped into the car before me. Besides from a few day experiencing anxiety while driving (which was cured by the point of no return) i am in good health. But the best thing, i did get my car back, fully repaired and in better condition than before, they had fixed for free a lot extra stuff, which was not related to the accident. I am still wondering if this could be related, because in the end it saves me a lot of money, but of course, it was not a very nice experience to be in an accident. Any thoughts?

8 Likes

Just bought this, the flute track is my new favorite. Sounds like negentropic Jing a bit.

2 Likes

It defenitly wont have caused the accident but may very well have played its part in getting you the most benefit out of insurance.

10 Likes

Why was this field deleted?

1 Like

You can now get it via Patreon. It’s a level of membership to receive access.

2 Likes

If we bought the previous one already via subscription and printed that, do we have to re-print one from Patreon or can we continue using the one we have? (considering I already have a Patreon subscription)

1 Like

The previous printout is good.

1 Like

Hmmm I got charged for the subscription today on gumroad even though i just paid the one on Patreon

I got charged also

You will need the special tier of Patreon subscription for your print to keep working. Check your Patreon subscription to make sure you’re subscribed to the Financial Protector level membership.

2 Likes

yeah, I just upgraded. thank you

1 Like

My gumroad subscription finished today and I got an email saying my membership is cancelled.

Already feeling the effects of the lack of this field
Got so annoyed with a client today

Will look into the patreon membership

I find it’s helpful to know that Patreon gets billed on the first of the month (meaning that if one were to subscribe on–say–the 28th of the month, they’ll bill you again on the 1st for the next month).

8 Likes

mine cancelled too . Look forward to patreon membership. Is this the similiar membership for sapienmed or there is the separate link ? Somebody please share.

The people who subscribe the financial protector tire. They should get automatically lower tier subscription . Is it possible or not ?

1 Like

That seems logical. However, I was already a patron, so can’t say for sure.

1 Like

Worth the double protection though, helps cool me down with the anxieties of cash and work flow

3 Likes

Same here! In my head, it is Dream holding a sword and watching over, and that hella helps my state of mind, especially when I look at a looming recession haha

15 Likes

Some people chose not to participate in recessions… and flourish instead…

4 Likes