The Financial Protector

the wonderful feeling of harmony and the feeling that all will be well yet again has come back after subscribing on patreon.

1 Like

Wow. Got it. Thank you very much! And no, i do not have another screen name on here. I just joined on to here like a day ago for the first time but may have a different name coming up on my Patreon acc… thanks for your help.

Thank you!

How do you subscribe on patreon?

1. You log in to your Patreon account.
  2. You navigate to Sapien’s Patreon page.
  3. You look at their various Membership levels. (For me, this shows up in the left column of the page.)
  4. You find the Membership level called “The Financial Protector.”
  5. Under that Membership level title, there’s a big blue button titled “Join.” Click on that.
  6. Follow the rest of Patreon’s prompts, if any.
5 Likes

I was a subscriber on Gumroad, but now I have made the change on Patreon, and since I had already paid the 5 euros per month, Patreon calculated the difference … so, don’t worry, it’s very simple!

5 Likes

I have a question: I just saw that the mp3 is called Premium, so should I listen to this new one? and the image I have to print it again? in reality they are two questions and not one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thank you to those who want to clarify

1 Like

Teddy Bear Welcome wave
@Wamuturi50

2 Likes

It is just a naming convention. If you had downloaded the image and mp3 from earlier, you are good, as long as you are now subscribed on Patreon to the right tier. No need to download again (it is the same audio file as well as image as before).

9 Likes

ok thanks, yes I upgraded to the right level

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG I just checked Gumroad and I still see my Financial Protector membership there. Should I be deleting this membership and add it back from Patreon now?

1 Like

Mine has only recently re-subbed on Gumroad, but I assume it will terminate now there is nothing to charge for before the next billing cycle.

1 Like

OK I made the switch to patreon.

It says after 3 months we’ll get a poster which is insanely awesome! This is my favorite artwork I think out of everything. Much love to the sapien team for all they do

1 Like

Hi All, I’m new to Gumroad but listen to lots of the YouTube channel. Recently subscribed to the Financial Protector- it’s awesome I’m noticing the changes already :smiley: just a question relating to if the subscription also covers your husband/family finances? Or do we need two subscriptions?

4 Likes

Okay just made the switch to Patreon. Personal observation…saw the image for a moment…felt buzzing on my feet…like i was bein grounded…buzzing on face with warm sensation. I felt this is stronger than Gumroad. Coincidence?..maybe…but i never believed in coincidences…everything is cause and effect for me😇…thank you Sapien Medicine Team🤗

4 Likes

1 NFT just works for the owner of the NFT.
If u want your husband covered by it u would have to have him get his own.

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Am I missing something? On gumroad it says item not currently for sale and on patreon it says I will receive the item after three consecutive pledges…can anyone help an auld technophobe???

Never mind, sorted it myself. As usual when I ask for help it seems to then come from the inside out, invariably, mostly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: ok, so after one day I woke up to an “assistance with cost of living payment” from the government no less (just about my least favourite institution in the world) of £326 and I found £1.50 in the park today too. :joy: Best 17 quid I’ve ever spent. I willingly and happily emptied my bank account yesterday to get this and it immediately filled itself again, over filled itself actually! I am going to be visioning a pile of money transforming into a camper van and a parking space for said van for the next few days (in Glasgow I am not allowed to get a parking permit because my flat was built after the year 2000, that’s a thing here, forces many folks to pay for parking :roll_eyes:). Saw an amazing purple transporter for sale today while walking about the toon…only £8300. Let’s see what transpires.

6 Likes