Patreon Discussion

Around about how many percent more new audios would you say that are on their but not on YouTube? I’m trying to decide as well and it’s definitely reasonable just wanting to get a bit more money first.

1 Like

That would be hard to say, but not many, i guess the major benefit is to be able to download them plus supporting someone that gives us so much free too.
Also sigils and pdfs of other super valuable info

5 Likes

I agree with what you said! But also would you say for eg there are 5 more fields, 10 more fields 20 more fields or more than that? Or less than that? And yes I agree with your points of those other reasons for joining!

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has compared the exact difference in the number of fields. But there is a difference, because some fields were deleted by YouTube. An additional benefit is that downloading and playing audio from the device spends several times less Internet traffic and electricity than listening from YouTube

7 Likes

Just join one month and see

5 Likes

That’s a good point you can choose whether to renew after the month - with Patreon -
Or not at least I think so as that’s how it is with the other Patreon.

3 Likes

Can someone tell me how to join patreon? Ive searched thsse forums and cant find a link…

I did try… honest!!

With a smile

Kindfulness1

1 Like
1 Like

May someone please give me a hand here?
I have been on patreon premium tier for 4 months, and i got a shipment from Amaze holding Company for a wall art. It is supposed to be Financial protector (that’s the condition for staying in premium subscription for 3 months)

However, i received Pure land Portal Wall art instead. I look up online to find email or phone number of Amaze holding company, but i have no result.

The phone number 8286927333 on the shipping label is registered at Virgina, while this Amaze shipping company is at California.

This is the closest information i can find online, but again no website or contact info. Has someone encountered my situation before? Thanks!

https://opengovus.com/texas-taxpayer/32087548353

any suggestion for contacting amaze holding company?

EDIT: May 3rd.

I have it clear now (Doubted again when i got charged on the 1st from a creator i joined on the 28th :sweat_smile: but not for a different one same day) so i spoke to someone on Patreon and got it correct.

So basically if you click on a link that takes you to a Creator’s Patreon and you see a box over the product saying :

If you click on that post then you gain instant access to see said product. In that case your membership will be charged every 1st, regardless of the day you clicked on that post.

On a different way, if you just decide to go and check what X creator has in their Patreon and you do so by either looking for that creator having your Patreon page open or by typing the creators name on google and “patreon”:

thats how it looks :point_up_2:

And when you subscribe like that then you would be charged on the same date every month.

(Yeah. I know weird flex but ok…)

So, thats how you simply have to do it. If its not the 1st or 2nd or 3rd of X month and you decide you want to join X Creator’s Patreon then DONT go through a link that creator has shared of a product. Google its Patreon “Sapien Medicine Patreon” or www.patreon.com and type the name of the creator. That way you can join any day even the 29th of a month and you will be charged every 29th.

@Divine_Lotus tagging you to pls delete the post on the Financial Protector and instead link this one.

:pray:

11 Likes

there are many free stuff you get through the course of your subscription.
Financial protector as well.
I think hope.
but that is what should be for the first month.
or first gift for premium i think.

6 Likes

I have been on premium tier from October and I haven’t recieved anything so far. :man_shrugging:

Even the $4.50 tier is supposed to be sent some merc after a few consecutive months,
and as far as I’m concerned havent.

1 Like

I have only gotten this beauty

(I knowww i need to frame it)

The thing is that it was shipped from Sep last year, got lost, they shipped it again, finally got it in Dec, but i remember just 1 week before i got it, i got an email in response of an old one i had sent them telling them that the package never arrived and the email said something like “unfortunately we are not longer shipping gifts merch anymore” so im not sure what the deal is since Mucc did get something just some weeks ago.

2 Likes

I have questions can I share Mantra from Patron with someone who does not have Patron membership

Which “Mantra” audio field?"

If the field is $4.50 tier (AKA “Full YouTube Audios Access”) then you can share with family.

You can check which Patreon tiers it is by clicking/tapping on the word “Unlocked”

(A mini-window appears near it with “Who can see this post”)

Refer to these posts for your answers.

Keywords for easy search:

Premium patron share
What can i share patreon files

My card and PayPal keeps getting declined on Patreon. Idk what’s wrong.

Friends I need to share some fields with a friend from Iran

For obvious reasons she can’t have a patreon, if I share from my account the YT tier fields or i open one in her name (but with my mail and card) would the fields work?

If you want her to have audios from Patreon regularly then you can create an email address for her (that you would manage) and create a Patreon account with that email address, then youll pay both accounts with your credit card.

They would work for her regardless without doing any of that (the 4.5 tier) but its just more about respecting Captain’s work and supporting him. Because those are Mp3, they have an additional value than the ones on Youtube. (They can be downloaded and saved for ever)

If its gonna be just one time that you would send her some Mp3 then you can just up your tier to 9usd (you can change that) just for 1 month.

And if you want her to have the 22 tier audios you know how that goes, they only work as long as the subscription is running so then you can do the same option 1 i mentioned.

1 Like