Patreon Discussion

A place to discuss about Sapien Medicine on Patreon.

Currently over 1000 Patrons, nearly 200 Posts and growing!

5 Likes

I noticed that the recently added audio posts on Patreon were added as file attachments instead of an audio post like usual. This prevents the posts from being generated into my podcast listening app and are parsed out.

I use a wonderful app called podcast guru which is really convenient to use to search and listen to the audios feed.

Could you please add the mp3 files to the post as an audio instead of an attachment?

Thanks!

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo YouTube allows YouTube creators to download their uploaded YouTube videos. https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-download-your-own-youtube-videos?r=AU&IR=T. This saves you from recreating the audio for Patreon.

1 Like

I found these interesting comments on the Vagus Nerve Stimulation audio:

3 Likes

It also appears to me that Sapien has to do fields in order to upload them to patreon, hence why there are some fields he has on YouTube, but not on Patreon

4 Likes

Perhaps Dreamweaver has to recreate the fields to match the mp3 format as the upload to Youtube is in a different format and streaming rate.

I think simply downloading it in a different format could affect the programming in the audio.

From the FAQ:

Why do the videos not work when downloaded?

The video was uploaded with a certain extension/file type and gets compressed when converted into a different file format and that tends to mess with the frequency and programming in the audio. There are some people who have downloaded it and didn’t feel the same effects when downloaded. You can download them and try them out if you like, no one is stopping you. And if it works for you, awesome.

I put this out there because I would like everyone to get the full benefit from the audios. Results vary with the downloaded audios and I don’t know if you want to spend your time listening to something that isn’t guaranteed compared to the videos on youtube which have a high success rate(testimonials). In due time, updated mp3 versions of the youtube versions will be available for download.

*You can also download these audios these audios through youtube red and they would work perfectly fine.

3 Likes

Perhaps Sapien’s newer video created at the same time with the audio that uploaded in gumroad. IIRC Dale Power mention that he as field creator takes about the same time to imbue a field to multiple objects compared to imbue a field to an object. So for the older video Sapien need to recreate the field before uploaded it to patreon, so it takes time.

4 Likes

Sapien Medicine now has over 1000 Patrons on Patreon!
The goal of 1000 Patrons has now been reached!

13 Likes

Hi Sapien, I have found this Patreon support article which I hope can help you get them uploaded properly: https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017430912-Share-my-audio-files-with-patrons

If following their support article does not help, appreciate you opening a support ticket with their team as not having the posts in audio format for podcast easy search and streaming is very inconvenient.

Please and thank you!

@gpo @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

When will the Anti Aging ++ and myostatin get on patreon?

1 Like

@anon6431808 I think so. @gpo mentioned it here.

3 Likes

That sounds awesome! Thanks @uial.

2 Likes

Anti Aging ++++ and Myostatin now on Patreon.

4 Likes

Yes! I also see these new additions have been added as audio posts and I am able to pull them in through the podcast guru app easily. Thank you Thank you Thank you! :grin: :pray:

4 Likes

Its like Christmas came early! Two fields I was eagerly looking for Anti Aging and CBD on Patreon. Also the new album Alchemy of Love! Now with this CBD on, I can complete @gpo 's sleep stack!!!

3 Likes

Is there a way to make playlists using Patreon audios?

1 Like

Hi

Could someone send me the link to the angelic vibrations on patreon. I want to download it but can’t find it on their!

Thank you

1 Like

Angelic Vibrations ver 2.0 on Patreon.

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG -

Can you please upload Probability Alteration and Luck field audio on Patreon! I feel that this one could be working better than the Good Luck field for me.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

I haven’t seen any new uploads in Patreon for a month now. The last one was the Crystal Cave audio. Any chance the new audios from youtube (Sapien medicine, dream seeds, energetic alchemy) will be uploaded soon?

Thanks!

1 Like