Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

Yay!! Thank you again for all the help navigating through this!! Very very much appreciated! And thanks for your kindness. It is always nice to feel the kindness behind the text. :relaxed:

3 Likes

The Website (but not the forum) is blocked, but only while using the VPN:

It is not blocked on the phone (without VPN):

Bro myself man was expecting no one to answer politely either straight up man​:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Solid help man :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lmaoooo girl​:joy::joy::joy::joy: . Wife says she gon get premium now after reading this - and ain’t no man gon stop his girl when it make sense :sunglasses::sunglasses::joy::rofl::grinning: thanks baby

1 Like

Hi :smiley:

I would like to suggest that we please implement something similar to what we did with the Selling/Trading thread. I like the idea that members were restricted to the number of times they could place and advert in a given day and that they also had to wait 4 days before they could re-advertise.

Would it be possible to apply the same restrictions to other creators that advertise on our awesome Forum?

I have just opened the latest thread and saw that some creator by the name of @anon85665382 has created about 35 threads advertising his/her products all in the space of an hour!!! :astonished:
I had to click the page down button 4 times just to get past all of this before I could see anything that was Sapien Medicine related :unamused:

2 Likes

Idea: APPROVED. now WIP
have dedicated tags for dedicated content platform sites within #site-feedback? I can move them from #general-discussion to #site-feedback

Gumroad category tag
Patreon tag
Soundweave tag

For threads like these

I was also thinking of grouping /merging all the stray posts of all the different sites to their official discussion threads followed by some troubleshooting + FaQ

Gumroad
Sapien Shop
Patreon
Soundweave
Teespring
Enlightenment States Marketplace

Possibly adding site status checker

It’s officially WIP

7 Likes

Yup, that’s fine.

3 Likes

Can we have a Rune Category please
I like learning.

We’ll need to consider how widesoread and commonly utilised the subject matter is for the tags because that can build up really fast

I was just thinking…

What if there is a pinned post which would be the first one everybody sees when coming to the forum called : “New Members start here”

And within that post it has the guidance to use the forum so the new ones know exactly where to go or where to ask instead of just making new threads.

For the members that have been following the forum almost daily, its normal to know of the new changes but the new members wouldnt have any idea where to go.

Yes FAQ is seen but new members dont necessary go there first because they think FAQ is about general site questions not the actual products so they go and make a new post.

Ideally people would take a bit of time and surf around before making a post but we know thats not the case lol

it would even be awesome-r if the system/bot would have a flash notification before letting us create a post new members and old ones like:

Are you sure you want to create that post? Have you used the magnifying glass to check if maybe there are posts talking about that before posting?please check first and come back to post if you couldnt find an answer

Right before posting, just like when we get a box popping up asking us if we are sure we want to delete an email or something and we have to click there.

3 Likes

Yes thats the community guidelines im working on @PracticalN

I thought of the bot redirecting too id have to see the backend

Id have to see if the post verifying bot suggestion can be implemented

2 Likes

Thats awesome!!

Thank you!

even though it’s Sapien’s? :////
(I meant like his rendition of it lol)
Peep: https://thesapienshop.com/products/elder-futhark-rune-deck

A public forum glossary / index post?

2 Likes

Sharing this idea here to document / track easier

Deleted. I see it now

1 Like

Would be cool to have a feature to be able to comment on someones profile, sorta like on steam

Just for some nice/cool comments

Idk if that would be much work though

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their PMs? I haven’t been able to do that for days now. Everything else is working well.

:slightly_frowning_face:

A dedicated thread for members to answer questions for the following:
Of course encouraging users to search 1st before asking questions

Where can i find…?
It’s on the tip of my tongue…
I remember someone did this… what was that?
I don’t remember the name