Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

It would be great to de-like a post also much later, not just within the first day or so.

The reason is that we all evolve and when reading some older posts, one often now has a different view on things and thus may no longer agree with what one has liked back then.

Unliking a post again at any time would be great.

4 Likes

Second this!

1 Like

Dear @monkagina ,
Hello. Your son will not be getting any of then benefits to any of the products that are exclusively for the premium tier; this is so since he is not a subscriber to it. It will only work for you since you are the sole account holder subscribed to the Premium tier.
None of the content at the premium tier is shareable; like quite literally, the way it was set up, it can only work for those that are current subscribers of the 22 dollar premium tier level.

So when you say why your child is benefiting even though he does not have his own subscription to the premium tier level …he’s not. This is not up for argument, this is a simple fact.
Dream has stated this multiple times on the forum that the premium tier is only going to work for one person; the person who owns the account. For your convienece I did some stalking so I could compile a list of stuff to help you understand, below:

Premium Tier began with Financial Protector. At first it was on Gumroad but it moved to Patreon, giving way to what we now know as the “Premium Tier” which is monthly, 22 dollars on Patreon.

Below, the description of the Financial Protector NFT written by Dream. This Financial Protector is synonymous to any and all of the content placed at Patreon’z Premium Tier level:

Your son may be benefiting from something called the Placebo Affect; it is not to minimize your son, but understand the only person reaping the effects are you (the owner of the account). And yes, the moment you unsubscribe from the 22 dollar tier all of the premium features will stop working for you; ie Financial Protector.
You are going to need to make your son his own account ; he needs to also subscribe to the premium tier which is 22 dollars. This is the only way.

A lot of people are convinced things that are highly protected will work for them albeit they won’t.
For example, in the 13th Skull NFT Thread; someone was convinced the skull worked for them; even though it did not. This is so as said person was not an owner of the 13th Skull NFT… Dream in fact responded to that person’s claim. You can read the interaction by typing in the search button “13th Skull NFT”; and browse the first few comments.

Summary

Btw: Dream is “Dreamweaver” on here. But in the past his name was “Captain Nemo” (if you just joined, you would probably get confused by that because he changed his username Captain Nemo to Dreamweaver only recently (I mean I could add how do I know this but I’d rather not since it’s pretty self explanatory (unless you really need proof then ok I’ll find something shrugs)

The only fields that will work for your son are the ones available at the $4.50 tier. This is evident when a member asks Dreamweaver (Dream):

And Dreamweaver replies:

The thread can be found here: https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/new-release-womb-healing-patreon/

——
And lastly, I don’t understand what you mean by inappropriate. Everything here is fair game; you as a consumer are accountable for what it is you are buying. This includes research. Sapien Medicine/ Dreamweaver is not liable for anything like that; this is accountability on the person who decides to interact with SapienMedicine. In fact, this is mentioned in the legal documents; which only reiterates how legitiment that concept is. So nothing is inappropriate :slight_smile:
Regardless, I do hope this helps.
True, maybe guidelines would be beneficial but then again- actually you know what, maybe just read it by Sam (I warned y’all I would do some hardcore stalking lol):

5 Likes

As a suggestion ma’am if you don’t mind @monkagina ; have your son create his own account. That way they can start working for him in no time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the information…I really appreciate it I have more clarfiy! I will just never share with anyone including family…easier to stay within guidelines! Lol

I do, however, think one of my comments was lost in translation. I never once said anything of SapienMed/Dreamweaver was inappropriate…

My comment was that I didn’t think it was inappropriate for me to ask what the rules were, because I couldn’t find my answers on the basic FAQ. Someone mentioned to search for comments and I didn’t think it was bad of me to ask for full clarity versus gathering fragments. I hope that makes more sense and hope you understand it had nothing to do with the content!

I appreciate your reply and have found what I am looking for! Thank you again for your help!!

2 Likes

Oh! O. My apologies lol
But in that case wait what lol- of course it’s not inappropriate to ask questions! I mean yes, sure, I think some people might get a bit snarky and say use the search button but I understand sometimes even then-
the answers aren’t always so clear cut lol

(Final recap: Audios and fields at the 4.50 tier on Patreon can be shared with your immediate family. In addition 4.50 tier audios will keep working even after you unsubscribe. And any audios and fields that are at the premium tier level on Patreon will only work for the sole owner/subscriber of the account (meaning it will not work for anyone else- including immediate family), and will automatically stop working once unsubscribed (but of course you can always resubscribe and continue where you left off; not a locked in contract or something :smiley: )
Best wishes!

4 Likes

Yay!! Thank you again for all the help navigating through this!! Very very much appreciated! And thanks for your kindness. It is always nice to feel the kindness behind the text. :relaxed:

3 Likes

The Website (but not the forum) is blocked, but only while using the VPN:

It is not blocked on the phone (without VPN):

Bro myself man was expecting no one to answer politely either straight up man​:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Solid help man :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lmaoooo girl​:joy::joy::joy::joy: . Wife says she gon get premium now after reading this - and ain’t no man gon stop his girl when it make sense :sunglasses::sunglasses::joy::rofl::grinning: thanks baby

1 Like

Hi :smiley:

I would like to suggest that we please implement something similar to what we did with the Selling/Trading thread. I like the idea that members were restricted to the number of times they could place and advert in a given day and that they also had to wait 4 days before they could re-advertise.

Would it be possible to apply the same restrictions to other creators that advertise on our awesome Forum?

I have just opened the latest thread and saw that some creator by the name of @anon85665382 has created about 35 threads advertising his/her products all in the space of an hour!!! :astonished:
I had to click the page down button 4 times just to get past all of this before I could see anything that was Sapien Medicine related :unamused:

2 Likes

Idea: APPROVED. now WIP
have dedicated tags for dedicated content platform sites within #site-feedback? I can move them from #general-discussion to #site-feedback

Gumroad category tag
Patreon tag
Soundweave tag

For threads like these

I was also thinking of grouping /merging all the stray posts of all the different sites to their official discussion threads followed by some troubleshooting + FaQ

Gumroad
Sapien Shop
Patreon
Soundweave
Teespring
Enlightenment States Marketplace

Possibly adding site status checker

It’s officially WIP

7 Likes

Yup, that’s fine.

3 Likes

Can we have a Rune Category please
I like learning.

We’ll need to consider how widesoread and commonly utilised the subject matter is for the tags because that can build up really fast

I was just thinking…

What if there is a pinned post which would be the first one everybody sees when coming to the forum called : “New Members start here”

And within that post it has the guidance to use the forum so the new ones know exactly where to go or where to ask instead of just making new threads.

For the members that have been following the forum almost daily, its normal to know of the new changes but the new members wouldnt have any idea where to go.

Yes FAQ is seen but new members dont necessary go there first because they think FAQ is about general site questions not the actual products so they go and make a new post.

Ideally people would take a bit of time and surf around before making a post but we know thats not the case lol

it would even be awesome-r if the system/bot would have a flash notification before letting us create a post new members and old ones like:

Are you sure you want to create that post? Have you used the magnifying glass to check if maybe there are posts talking about that before posting?please check first and come back to post if you couldnt find an answer

Right before posting, just like when we get a box popping up asking us if we are sure we want to delete an email or something and we have to click there.

3 Likes

Yes thats the community guidelines im working on @PracticalN

I thought of the bot redirecting too id have to see the backend

Id have to see if the post verifying bot suggestion can be implemented

2 Likes

Thats awesome!!

Thank you!

even though it’s Sapien’s? :////
(I meant like his rendition of it lol)
Peep: https://thesapienshop.com/products/elder-futhark-rune-deck