Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

Very kind of you to address each response one by one. The thought of wasting some time occurred, but I’ll at least say thank you for caring and speaking your perspective.

As a prototype, trial-run, one consideration was me to personally lend out several of my own NFTs, with little or no cost. But I’m not sure what SM team would think of that/approve, and what could potentially happen if it started to scale.

If enough money where to flow (which is less of my personal interest), and it became worth the process, then doing admin /IT security may be necessary, with following taxation laws, among other concerns.

In a word timing. Markets and the people involved in them change.

As a whole, perhaps I’m looking more at the future than what is current.

These are key questions to ask. The way I think about it is, what would be of value to people currently involved, and what would be of significantly increased value as foreseeable changes occur. Then create and offer a structure that matches that value.
From a business perspective, for the SM team it could be money, engagement, marketing, sales, aligning further with a purpose/mission. I don’t know what’s of priority/interest.

Whoever would decide its worth doing at each stage.
None of this has to be done by Sapien Medicine Team.

I view it as a very moldable idea. Some may find interest and see possibilities worth doing, and some may not. To be clear, I’m not asking or suggesting that anyone do anything. I’m asking about SM’s view on the idea of NFT lending, e.g. approval, and whether there is any interest.

The NFTs that you own, you are their owner and they are your property.
You are free to lend them out or rent them or sell them to whomever you want.
You don’t need SM’s permission for doing so.

If you want to do this via the forum, then either post in the buying/selling thread something like “renting out NFT XYZ for X $ per month”, or create a private messaging group with other forum members who are interested in lending out their NFTs to each other. Such private message groups for NFT exchange already exist by the way.

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarity and current norm of doing things.

2 Likes

Yeah ok I was not expecting that lol.
People like you are the future. That was really solid :relaxed:
and a very cool take on it.
Because clearly you thought this out - like the passion is beyond evident and even though I have no idea myself how that would work out- you at least set the ball in motion (or at least for him to consider)

I think in a way- I can’t say for the ones already created because I’m not a tech wiz (and out of respect to the group leaders/ members / collaborators etc) this could be a thing. Some day- because like
he already has some audios that work like a rental. It’s on the site ( not the SapienShop site but the other site)
Maybe new ones may be developed like that ?

I think as time passes by. And people vouch for stuff like this it’s very possible.

3 Likes

Thank you for your input.

I think anything is possible. If there are areas like enough relative interest, value, and alignment then that will be realized.

I would agree that it is leaning more towards the future. And of course aim to be respectful with anyone involved. Starting with sharing an idea and listening to people’s views is hopefully a good start.

Having past models/precedents can definitely ease conceptualization, and possible transition. There are also plenty of ways to introduce something (e.g. product/service/experience) with wide appeal.

If something like this were to be put in motion, I would like to be involved. I’m also learning to be increasingly accepting of whatever happens in any given moment.

1 Like

I think the only good idea is reselling?

But there is nothing in it for SM team.

I mean, I’d feel safer buying from a shop (owned by Dream-Sammy) than from someone on the forum.

Maybe some company already has some service that would allow for this. Otherwise it isn’t worth it for them.

And said service should be cheap too. Venly market is there. You can list your stuff there for sale too…but they take an humongous fee plus commission.

3 Likes

Thank you for adding to the conversation.

Most of the time I personally can’t say what’s “in it” for someone else. They may or may not be viewing something of value that I’m not aware of.

On the reselling idea there are some good points.

• There is already trust with Dream-Sammy by the forum members.
    For the buy/sell thread, while there is potential risk, there is opportunity to begin building trust with forum members.

• A resell shop could be cheaper than other markets that may be available

An example of what could be “worth it” for the SM team and forum members.

Checking as of this post, if one were to go to the Sapien shop and check the number of available unique NFTs, they would see that at least 101 are listed as “Out of Stock.” If someone was seeking an out of stock NFT, what would be the process to find one, and how long would that take? Would they find it in a day, a week, if at all? Would the price also be agreeable?

Alternatively, someone could sell back an NFT to the shop at a lower price than originally purchased, and then could be listed back on the Sapien shop or somewhere different.

And that’s only for the Solana ones. AFAIK there isn’t a Sapien shop for the Venly (Polygon blockchain) ones.

Of course, none of this may be of any interest. It’s just an example of an idea.

1 Like

my ideas was just to send/give away to the store, and once it is sold again, they take a commission.

Besides the commission, the incentive is simply having happy customers. You buy legally from the stores without fears and worries, and nobody get scammed.

But I dunno if this is possible at all cause blockchain transactions are still expensive. So probably no company would help with this for cheap. Prices would go way up and all for those companies, not for Sapien or the NFT owners.

1 Like

Agree that commission could also work, and having happy customers may simply be enough.

Buying/Selling/Trading between individuals isn’t that much. To take a step in the direction between a formal shop and customer, I guess it would be helpful to research what the options are for blockchain transactions, whether/how to involve another company, and if there are any trends/insight into likely fluctuations in costs. Would be worth investigating before actually setting up.

1 Like

Consider viewing the womb healing thread
Might help you out
And reviewing the financial protector thread, the best path in life thread, the servitor thread (patreon), order by three thread, and a thread from 1.5 years back where someone asked what to do about playing audios when a bunch of people that work in their house (who aren’t related to them) are there…the answer is discreetly answered by the person who likes the first responder’s comment

The answers we all give, are derived from there :)

*also check out the threads like emotional alchemy , Sapien shop reworked, etc
I mean I could etch each comment where it’s made very clear by him but I think I’ve already given enough stalker vibes lol (sorry Dream welp)

Oh no, I just saw this. Whoops ;
I will edit this comment later and respond but until then
I am sorry it has been difficult navigating but thank you for bearing with us- the reason why it’s sometimes complicated is not intentional but because Dream is like really humble
(That’s why Sam is there -but like even then; he’s just one human- and like that’s why some of us end up replying lol. Like for me: whenever I respond to questions like this
it’s because I have fully interacted with the subject at matter (but that’s not to say I can’t be wrong) regardless,
do not fret,
(I just gtg for now lol) (but I will copy and paste their comments- just gotta get my stalking mode on and re-find the exact answers)

Forum feature idea : unlike a post if possible.:raised_hands::pray:🧚‍♀

1 Like

Like a thumbs down? Ive seen a system like that set up on Reddit. Ive seen some communities downvote to smithereens very useful information bc biasness and possibly other factors

3 Likes

@Divine_Lotus
To de-like a post previously liked. :grin::sweat_smile::woman_shrugging:

Thumbs down are harsh in my opinion.

1 Like

Agree with Divine.

1 Like

Yes you can do that already by pressing the heart icon again.

1 Like

@Divine_Lotus
Thank you! for some reason it doesnt work on the one post I want to de-like. :thinking:

I’ve just been through the “liked” idea again and found out it does not fit so much with me in the end. Oh well, what can I do.

Anyways.

Sorry for waisting your time, it is just a bug with this one post.🧚‍♀:orange_heart: have a good day :sunny::seedling::herb::blossom:

1 Like

It would be great to de-like a post also much later, not just within the first day or so.

The reason is that we all evolve and when reading some older posts, one often now has a different view on things and thus may no longer agree with what one has liked back then.

Unliking a post again at any time would be great.

4 Likes

Second this!

1 Like

Dear @monkagina ,
Hello. Your son will not be getting any of then benefits to any of the products that are exclusively for the premium tier; this is so since he is not a subscriber to it. It will only work for you since you are the sole account holder subscribed to the Premium tier.
None of the content at the premium tier is shareable; like quite literally, the way it was set up, it can only work for those that are current subscribers of the 22 dollar premium tier level.

So when you say why your child is benefiting even though he does not have his own subscription to the premium tier level …he’s not. This is not up for argument, this is a simple fact.
Dream has stated this multiple times on the forum that the premium tier is only going to work for one person; the person who owns the account. For your convienece I did some stalking so I could compile a list of stuff to help you understand, below:

Premium Tier began with Financial Protector. At first it was on Gumroad but it moved to Patreon, giving way to what we now know as the “Premium Tier” which is monthly, 22 dollars on Patreon.

Below, the description of the Financial Protector NFT written by Dream. This Financial Protector is synonymous to any and all of the content placed at Patreon’z Premium Tier level:

Your son may be benefiting from something called the Placebo Affect; it is not to minimize your son, but understand the only person reaping the effects are you (the owner of the account). And yes, the moment you unsubscribe from the 22 dollar tier all of the premium features will stop working for you; ie Financial Protector.
You are going to need to make your son his own account ; he needs to also subscribe to the premium tier which is 22 dollars. This is the only way.

A lot of people are convinced things that are highly protected will work for them albeit they won’t.
For example, in the 13th Skull NFT Thread; someone was convinced the skull worked for them; even though it did not. This is so as said person was not an owner of the 13th Skull NFT… Dream in fact responded to that person’s claim. You can read the interaction by typing in the search button “13th Skull NFT”; and browse the first few comments.

Summary

Btw: Dream is “Dreamweaver” on here. But in the past his name was “Captain Nemo” (if you just joined, you would probably get confused by that because he changed his username Captain Nemo to Dreamweaver only recently (I mean I could add how do I know this but I’d rather not since it’s pretty self explanatory (unless you really need proof then ok I’ll find something shrugs)

The only fields that will work for your son are the ones available at the $4.50 tier. This is evident when a member asks Dreamweaver (Dream):

And Dreamweaver replies:

The thread can be found here: https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/new-release-womb-healing-patreon/

——
And lastly, I don’t understand what you mean by inappropriate. Everything here is fair game; you as a consumer are accountable for what it is you are buying. This includes research. Sapien Medicine/ Dreamweaver is not liable for anything like that; this is accountability on the person who decides to interact with SapienMedicine. In fact, this is mentioned in the legal documents; which only reiterates how legitiment that concept is. So nothing is inappropriate :slight_smile:
Regardless, I do hope this helps.
True, maybe guidelines would be beneficial but then again- actually you know what, maybe just read it by Sam (I warned y’all I would do some hardcore stalking lol):

5 Likes