Sharing purchased fields with family members?

Simple question here and there apparently used to be a thread about it, but looks like it got deleted. Correct me if I’m wrong. I am wondering if I can share fields I have purchased (whether via Patreon or more expensive ones on Gumroad or the Sapien website) with family members. My main reason for asking this is because my brother is not in a good place right now, and he’s never heard of fields or even binaural beats or anything - so he’s quite skeptical. Also, when you’re depressed or not in a good place mentally, you typically don’t feel like listening to some “new age music” lol - so when there’s resistance towards even listening, I know he’s not going to purchase them, especially something that could really help like BOL for over a hundred dollars. That’s why I would like to provide it to him - he may be more likely to give it a chance. Lastly, I should mention we are not blood-related (we were both adopted) so does this matter? Do the fields have any sort of built-in “protection” like some creators do?

9 Likes

I can’t look it up because it was posted under @Captain_Nemo’s old name. I believe I remember him saying it’s ok to share with immediate family members. Not in those words but to that effect.

14 Likes

I even share the fields to my neighbors, because they have particular problem, and it works.

4 Likes

I’d say Yes…

erhm, I mean, I’m nearly always sharing Plasma Flower within the neighbourhood :flushed:
And I remember when Love Gravitational Wave was released, my next door neighbours were also having a blast.

But realistically speaking now, I would say so, at least I’m doing it with the environmental fields, and sometimes one or another to try and help my sister…

8 Likes

once its stated
so, then.

11 Likes

Sorry, I’m not sure I understand what this means. Are you saying a field only has protection if it states that in the description?

His reply is for what Atreides said.

Meaning if he (Captain) has said it then so be it.

= you can share them with immediate family.

10 Likes

Gotcha, thank you.

1 Like

for example, i bought this, then i played it out load in front of 5 people that have no idea what the music was, will they still benefit or will it only affect me?

Most likely, they will.

1 Like

question again, since the file size is large for an mp3, does that mean i need high quality speaker to play this, or can play even with smartphones built in single speaker?

It works with the phones speaker just as good.

3 Likes

thank you and i can share this with my family, right?

Direct family, yes

Parents, children, siblings.

3 Likes

Last, how about for my wife’s side of the family, ok to play this field in their house and still get the benefits?

1 Like

Sorry for the many questions it just that i think this has some kind of protection for sharing unlike the youtube videos which will affect everyone as long as they hear the music

Careful when it comes to sharing, cuz some of them may harbor doubtful energy that disrupts the field being even effective for u in terms of etheric nature… no need to be Mr. Nice guy just offering fields to people who know nothing about it & may not need the particular field. I think it’s better u turn some of them into morphic fields by having em check out sapien medicine so they explore for themselves.

7 Likes

Yes… u will be ok playing any field loud with people around u…doesn’t matter

Thank you for your replies, i didnt mean to be Mr. Nice guy, its just that the space where we live in and my wife’s parent’s (rented) house is not that big
since quarantine we go there every afternoon til night, so when i play a field on my smartphone even at medium levels at least 2 can hear the music, and most of them are not that financially succesful/stable yet specially her parents so i asked if other people will somehow recieve some benefit even not knowing anything about this field since this one is paid compared to youtube free videos

but for my family, i started introducing them to sapien with mandalas like the horseshoe and 4 leaf clover

edit: if anyone is going to ask why not just use earbuds… well icant, bec everytime i put them on, others will always want to talk to me

1 Like

You should have no issues playing a field & people around u can hear… I think they’ll randomly benefit as well if close enough to the field radius(not sure, just saying) I was just giving a side advice when I stated that in my reply

1 Like