The Financial Protector

I suggest you ask Patreon that for an exact answer.

From a few posts above, it seems like Patreon uses local printers to print the posters. From that single post, it could be unlikely that any Customs would be due, but that’s just my guess.

1 Like

The poster has a nice texture to it, idk how to describe it lol, ill get this one framed soon!

3 Likes

If I get this NFT and hang it up in my room will that be enough?

I assume purchasing it, or being connected through the patreon rather would actively assume this protection over my being? Is this correct?

Also has anyone experienced anything significant with this NFT?

Captain said somewhere that it saved his cookies a few times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And does anyone know what this is supposed to mean?

@Rosechalice do you know whether just being on this Patreon tier will submit the protection to me or do I have to listen the audio and work with the NFT?

1 Like

It means that this replaces the former Gumroad subscription. It was removed from Gumroad and is now done exclusively via the Patreon highest tier.

Being subscribed at that level will give you the protection, but the mandala is AWESOME and I would stick it on a wall nearby. I put the audio in a wealth stack and loop it. The audio and mandala give you additional ways to tap into this magnificent financial protection.

7 Likes

I just received it, it’s beautiful, a fairy tale

2 Likes

I received it today and did not pay

So it is the subscription that would give me the protection? I won’t receive any audio or image?
Thank you

1 Like

There is an audio and a mandala

3 Likes

I just paid, downloaded the mandala and the audio.
But I also had to submit my postal address. Does it mean I will receive a poster?

2 Likes

after three months of being a subscriber, a poster will be sent to you from patreon

8 Likes

Can I make my own poster with the mandala? Will it work the same?

2 Likes

The field is the same. You can make your own poster, yes.

4 Likes

congratz

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Suggestion for noded harmonized finances among users. Obviously we all do business with you, and many of us do business with each other, in addition getting family/friends/business partners to subscribe and use the audio would be a tremendous shared boost.

3 Likes

yes

Arrived mine :heart_eyes::tada::partying_face: nice packing

I’d be moving soon to new place, planning to stick
the poster there.

16 Likes

Ever since I had the poster in my room, the energy is so much more solid. Its like you can even see/ feel the servitor. Way stronger then having digital NFTs. I hope Capt can release more posters, this is next level!

Theres a lot of Capt conscious embedded inside the servitor too, it feels the wizard himself is in the room sometimes

11 Likes