The Financial Protector

Had couples of witches setting spells and spirits for me to lose my job because their jealous. Thank you financial protector, everything still stable but it is them that lost their housing and job. Thanks Dream!

9 Likes

No problem

It also grows on its own while ‘managing’ finances and each situation for each person.
This is what I think is the better selling point than me, updating it.
:smiley:

36 Likes

I love this

I can listen to the audio and connect with the picture

8 Likes

I invested in my favorite soccer club. Will this servitor field help my club become more valuable?

So, this one is my over-performing but under-appreciated kid.

I listen to the audio in my morning stack, and place the mandala below my pillow when sleeping.

The markets have been virulent last 2 years, and investments are swinging wildly. I consider myself a “high-risk” investor. This weekend, sat down with my tax consultant (yeah, its that horrible part of the year lol) - and she remarked, “Man, your investments have all been profitable. Your choices are unorthodox, bordering on the crazy and yet you made profits. Either you are a crazy genius or insanely lucky”,

Oh its the latter lol - its really this field! I am no genius investor …

46 Likes

the stability is crazy, and you see it during taxes
how much more stable it has been

39 Likes

I need to start to listen to this with the new wealth ++ one

6 Likes

“have fun, make some friends and bring them home if you want”
I say this to my money when I listen to Financial Protector audio :smiley:

14 Likes

Added it to my Morning stack along with:

• Powerful Good Luck Energy
  • A Magical Life
  • Attract Abundance & Wealth
  • Probability Alteration
  • Lucky Horse Shoe
  • Financial Protector
  • Wealth ++

Thinking of getting Alchemical Revision of Wealth too, but maybe not. I’ve collected many fields (for example, the Brain fields), and no spots are left on my stack, haha, so I’m taking a step back in acquiring new audios. Still went ahead and got the Endocriner and Mental Health because they seemed absolutely crucial for all.

11 Likes

Can someone please link the patreon url for this! Would appreciate it people!

2 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/financial-audio-68897197

https://www.patreon.com/posts/financial-image-68897139

The audio will say “Premium” - you can ignore that, I had edited meta data to distinguish as “premium” tier, and sent it to Dream (as his hard drive crashed around that time), but this audio file is the same as the one on Gumroad subscription, with just some metadata changes I made.

5 Likes

Thanks Mao!

1 Like

My father’s business has been doing for so well these past 5 days, that has never happened before. :thinking: his business is our main source of income.

5 Likes

The other fields like the heart healer also stop working if you are not subscribed?

Only premium subscription fields works user specific.
I believe Heart healer should work as its non- premium one.

2 Likes

I think heart healer is in the 22$ tier

1 Like

Then no access if premium subscription

2 Likes

May I PM you about how this field helps your family business? I operate my family business with my father and it is my major income source, and I am trying whatever to improve it.

Hello I am introduced to this field while seeking to improve the financial situation of my family business (in which me and my father co-owns a majority of shares, and most of my disposable income comes from said business), so I would like to know in general that if this field can help improve the company? I have realized that throughout the years, some people (people in the industry, competitors, former employees etc.) got jealous or not happy about us that we seem to have good success, although most of the times I would say we are doing just ok and recent years we have cash flow issues. Can this field also help to bring in more quality orders? Perhaps spread out so we have more things to do during off seasons.

1 Like

I think so esp if combined with wealth generation++ which would also be included in the premium subscription tier.

5 Likes