New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions

Quite possibly the most common thing that people wish to manifest is: a million dollars.

A million dollars can go a long way of solving many of our financial issues.

It can go a long way of allowing us the financial freedom to do the things we want to do.

This version of ‘Weaved Worlds’ provides the physical and energetic push to get you to a million dollars and beyond.

The desired outcome is having a million USD. Of course, this can be compounded to millions more as well. This is the concept being instilled in your subconscious and from which, the energetic and physical push is driving you towards attaining a million USD and more. Just like ‘Weaved Worlds: Contentment,’ the background build-up of this uses the active physical push of the need to create a completed action. This action is this ‘auto manifestor’ with a heavy power pushing behind it. Pushing, powering and empowering through the physical, psychic, subconscious and extra dimensional; a brute force energy creation but ever so elegantly done. So with that powered push, attaining a million dollars starts to become your very real reality. This means attracting the right set of circumstances and getting exactly the things you need to make the million dollars. It can be getting an investor for your business venture, having the extra drive to talk to the right people and say the right things, making the right investments and just being driven in the right direction toward your million dollar goal.

Remember, this is all in support of your pursuit of making money and won’t just fall in your lap. But the energy behind this field will push you to act and practically run towards the millions. With specially tailored complexity, ‘Radical Positive Change’ and elements of the ‘Cone of Power’ work synergistically towards the goal here.

This is a powerful combination that makes manifesting a million dollar lifestyle easier than ever before. Find yourself engorged with the desire to act on a better financial future and weave your world into one you can enjoy the luxuries of life. This is our most powerful manifestation tool yet and should give the necessary push much of you may need to find the financial freedom you deserve.

Use as needed and take charge.

122 Likes

50 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

27 Likes

This is the top lol

Thank you!!

20 Likes

AWESOME…

Sammy San, any idea how many audios in this series (not that I am going to stop before getting all of them hehe)?

30 Likes

Yes you are Mr series man lol

5 Likes

Dream, Sir, you have topped yourself ! :clap:
Unbelievable

Inspired action in field, whoa

11 Likes

OMG I am speechless right now if you guys could see the smile on my face lol I am super excited to try this out sapien always knows how to make my day everytime.

11 Likes

That Marketing got me!! :smiley:

10 Likes

Aim High

10 Likes

All series have been in threes so maybe one more.
Just a guess tho

8 Likes

Ohhh le synchronicite…

My ex boss (yeah i finally left :scream:)

Gifted me this before i left 1’000.000 USD golden bill

Which i placed right in front of Clurichauns home :laughing::money_mouth_face:

40 Likes

I feel like this is going to be very useful for frequent lottery players like me. Like no joke I almost won in the millions twice in September and again a week ago from powerball.

21 Likes

I’m in.

10 Likes

No way​:sob::sob:, im seriously struggling with money hard lately and this comes out?

I’ve been listening to Attract Wealth on youtube and it’s gotten me A LOT of opportunities to make more money each time, it’s gonna be a mind blowing combo

Thank you @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

15 Likes

Do you think this field could help highly increase the chances of winning the lottery or a scratch card?

8 Likes

Thats a way to get millions of dollars, maybe pair it with the other new audio and visualize yourself winning it😛

(if thats how the other audio works though)

6 Likes

Well if you look at it this way, the lottery requires the correct numbers to win and this field should help manifest to visualise those numbers.

The field does say; “Pushing, powering and empowering through the physical, psychic, subconscious and extra dimensional; a brute force energy creation but ever so elegantly done. So with that powered push, attaining a million dollars starts to become your very real reality.”

Even if you don’t win the jackpot, they should be still a chance of winning 2nd or 3rd place.

6 Likes

to me it sounds more like a take action audio, opportunities* can sometimes come in front of our eyes and ANYTHING can make us not grab it,

sounds like a Best Path of a million dollars

4 Likes

Besides high risk investing in business/stocks, lottery or inheriting millions… what other ways are there to become a millionaire (without breaking the law)?

We don’t have any special talents either that could make us rich. Look I’m just trying to be realistic because there has to be a method/direction that leads to someone becoming a millionaire.

If you go online on Google to find out how to become a millionaire, it’s all just search links with blogs talking about ‘patterns, behaviours and mindset bs’ rather than any actual practical advice on how to reach your goal.

4 Likes