Wealth Generation + +

Oh yeah
End of April update coming soon…

I’m glad everyone is having success! Very cool.

I use this field since march, 1-3x a day. Those things pop up at random. I don’t see the point in counting days in this peticular case, everyone will have different result depending on their environment, choices, social cycles, etc. and if they notice and take action on opportunities that show up

I sadly can’t give a better answer 🤷😬

2 Likes

I started listening to this field a bit over a week ago. Maybe listened 5 times in total so far.
out of nowhere my dad offered me to take over some costs of my car. I left my car in Germany because I’m travelling full time rn and told my family they can use it while I’m gone. This was way back in September, so kinda funny that my dad suddenly offered to pay me a monthly rate for using my car now!
What also happened: people are over the top generous to me. I keep getting treated to meals and even free products (mostly gifts from people I know). I saved quite a lot of money this past week and feel all that is connected to this field. Curious what else will happen. Will def listen to it more frequently.

18 Likes

Nice and very fast results, congratulations!

4 Likes

Oh true, same here! I should really note all of that down for fun.

Anyways, since today is the end of april, I wanna give my April update:

Goal: 100
Achieved: 708

There is currency conversion and things like that, but should be more or less accurate.
Less than the previous month but still way over the promised 100.

At this point, its safe to say, whoever hasn’t subscribed to the patreon premium subscriptions, should do so right now.

I can give a few hints based on my experience:

• Listening just once is enough. I listen to this one and a bunch of others, some related, some completely unrelated fields. The momentum is what carries you
  • Whatever creative ideas come to you, or even whatever insights about anything that has to do with money and wealth, write all of this down! Especially if you can’t figure out yet why or how you would use these insights, they may come in handy at a later point in life
  • Learn the power of gratitude as outlined in my post about finding a two cents coin: Two Cents
  • Make a plan, create a mind map of possible endeavors you could see yourself pursuing in the near future. Add both short, as well as long-term visions!
  • Ideally work on one goal at a time, as your focus can thereby be poured into this one task. Similarly, avoid those activities that can easily divert your focus
  • Work on your beliefs! Use the Million Dollar Empire Mindset from the Mind-Settings album daily. It brings about mindfulness, possible future paths and an entire new outlook on life. If you wanna push yourself, go ahead and add WW-Millions for that immense push

There is definitely a progression. Since we have fields however, we can leapfrog and make enormous steps in a relatively short amount of time (we require months where others require years).

At last, I cannot sufficiently emphasize the importance of meditation. It is just so useful, even if you only take 5 minutes a day. There is such an overload of information nowadays. It is so good to have a safe haven within your own mind.

If you take a week without meditation, and then compare it with a week of half an hour daily meditations, you can immediately notice the difference in literally every aspect of your life.

Anyways, guys, let’s get rich!! :peacock:
I hear there is a billionaire’s project on the horizon! :city_sunset:

Cheers :beers:
And good luck to you
:four_leaf_clover:

28 Likes

Yes :+1: :sunglasses::grin::pray::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

This field feels amazing and puts me in an internal state of abundance (feeling way more at ease about money, knowing that good things are coming), but I haven’t really seen an noticeable increase in income with it. Yet.

I do get more invitations to eat pizza or in restaurants since listening to it. Once we’ve ordered pizza after me looping it, and they brought the wrong one 2 times. So we ended up with 2 free pizzas. Or receiving a message that I’ve paid a few bucks too much for my rent. So it does work and maybe needs more momentum for me, since I don’t have many pathways for income.

Also I’ve failed to attend a doctor’s appointment and paid 50 less in cancelation fees than I’ve expected. I credit that to financial protector tho.

I’ll give it another month and report back.

EDIT 02.05 somebody unexpectedly paid a 70€ bill for me.

17 Likes

I listen to Financial Protector & Wealth Generation++ everyday, and always get some extra income, sometimes $20, $100, discount or more.

This week I spent more time to also listen and meditate to Mind Settings album, today I surprisingly earned extra $550 from a client, and I really appreciate that.

I really suggest also listen to Mind Settings album once a day, you will see the difference.

20 Likes

This field contains subliminals?

No

Ok.

Just a quick update on the first week of May.
I am at about 582 / 100
Smooth
:shinto_shrine:

15 Likes

Does your extra money always manifest from the same source, or from different sources?

4 Likes

It varies a lot.
Some sources come, some go.
So sometimes they are the same source, and other times new sources come into play.

3 Likes

I think we also need to differ between different sources and different pathes of manifestation.

For example, having an online shop would be one path of manifestation, that has different sources of money (different customers). If you run 3 online shops then you have 3 different pathes of manifestation.

A manifestation path is how something actually manifests into your reality (the channel). A source is more like the actual flow of money through that existing channel. The flow can happen many times through the same channel and start at different sources.

I signed up for Patreon Premium yesterday and will extensively test this Wealth Generation ++ field.
I want to understand what types of manifestations it will boost / use. Will it only use existing pathes of manifestation or will it create completely new pathes out of the blue?
And when it creates those new pathes of manifestation, will those be “one timers” (receiving payments only once) or will it generate long-term re-useable pathes too? Both? Which ratio? Etc.

17 Likes

I’m not consistent with this everyday but the day I do use it my dad’s restaurant gets busy lol.

5 Likes

Haha nice bro!

3 Likes

Btw, for those that can’t afford the Patreon premium subscription:

Not to forget, and real good too.

9 Likes

36 Likes