Mind Settings album

Released!

Mind Settings

These are all designed to help slowly change your mindset to reflect the names of the tracks themselves. While also communicating these ideas directly to your subconscious for faster effects and changes,

the concept of fields are also directed to the right hemisphere of the brain so that it integrates and drives you further and fast to help you create the goal you want.

It also provides a reinforced energy in the background to help you while also removing actively subconscious programs and limitation that work against these goals, (abundance, million dollar mindset and spiritual growth)

It may also help with bringing to fruition or acting like a mind machine where you can manifest goals.

The fields will also form a ‘bubble’ around you that actively helps nullify external energy sent to you that can stop these attempts at abundance/wealth/growth

The abundance mindset

This brings abundance towards you, creates a beacon or draw for general (in all forms) abundance and has the mind set and attitude of people who are abundant. (the energy from these are also made to match your own faster, for easier integration.)

Million Dollar Empire Mindset

This focuses more on wealth generation and will also draw wealth and opportunity to you.

Business contacts along with the attitudes and mental states of those who seem to effortlessly make money.

Spiritual Growth States of Being

Consider this a lucky or a luck and probability enhancement for spiritual growth,

Watch as you get into a flow of spiritual growth and have synchronous meetings of like minded people. knowledge and understanding comes easier in often coincidental moments.

some of the audios I had to reduce quality to upload here, but it doesn’t affect the effects of it, you can use as you wish.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mind-settings-43893662

51 Likes

Need some assistance.
To get all the tags and work better/gain more money in a job,
which one would be better?
Abundance mindset or Million dollar empire mindset?

2 Likes

Talk about a difficult question @anon17734191

I believe you can use both? If anything you would be gratefully and efortessly making money? :smile:

4 Likes

I would say milionare mindest, but abdunance can help indirectly…

2 Likes

I only have time to add one mindset audio in my night playlist:D

So you not serious about getting all the tags and gain more money :upside_down_face:.

Priorities. (Ofc money doesn’t have to be number one…)

1 Like

More urgent care so i can actually work, you know.

2 Likes

i personally feel more resonance with this description!

15 Likes

Love this album.

One thing to add, I’m also a fan of the album cover, but for some reason my Spotify only shows a blank image. Perhaps it’s too new? In any case, I’m very optimistic about this wonderful title. Cheers

4 Likes

192k… he had to compress them to fit on patreon uploads limit.

4 Likes

@anon17734191 I have been looping a mini playlist of (Attarct Wealth and Abundance, Subc limits removal, and A life of magical abundance) in a 3 hour playlist that goes on loop for the night and early afternoon.

Took a couple of days to kick in.

Been looping Million Dollar Empire and I have it looped overnight for today.

I can’t speak of what has been happening yet, but I definitely will come screaming and jumping here once all is settled.

And, those tags, ahh, they’re gonna be in my hands pretty much soon. Truth be told, I held them in my hands a million times already, just waiting for my eyes to meet them :heart:

Also since adding this stack + this field here I noticed I’m constantly finding LOTS of ways to get that money flowing in. The Million Dollar Empire mindset has taught me something I have been trying to implement for years:

Just freaking ASK.

I also used Reiki to Allow yourself to Receive and Reiki for When You Feel You’re Trapped/Stangant by ReikibyLourdes on a couple of nights, very helpful.

I have also been using Root and Sacral chakra audio to help tame the worries down; the past days have been about concerns of safety and I’m sure money plays a role in that.

And of course, the gem of all times, Gratitude for Abundance.

16 Likes

So I know I should be posting this on a relevant thread, but since it is also about money.
I received the money I want, thankfully.
I lost an equivalent amount.

Any advice? Karma cycles? Limiting belief and all aha but not what I’ve been shown, long enough.

Sticking to energy redirecting, trying so hard. So willing to hear your input.
(Used Servitor already, conscious work for the past 10 days, perhaps time to ask once more.)

Nevertheless, Shielding, Intercession, Schumann, Subconscious;;;; here I finally come:)))))

4 Likes

I see that too, but in the past when a new song was upload on Spotify we saw the cover almost instantly.

1 Like

What are the important fields to listen to before this series, in order to enjoy its benefits?

1 Like

:pray: @Captain_Nemo.

1 Like

just passing to say that my income increased a bit after 2 days of listening, nice album

25 Likes

@Desiree Did you listen through phone speakers or headphones?

I switched to speakers months back, now a couple of playlists looped overnight. Works better that way.

4 Likes

Update: shall I tell you all about my brand new iPhone?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I’ve been finding listening to Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity after fields in this album is rather complementary.

I find it helps propagate, distribute and harmonise the concepts from the fields in this album throughout the brain from the pure concepts in the right brain.

As Sammy described these fields in a longer post:

26 Likes