The Requests and Fields

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

whyyyy

becoz some little kids here and there can’t handle having such a thing and end up acting like apes or worse

1 Like

you don’t need that field josh :flushed:

2 Likes

cry gif

1 Like

Hi @Wolfy3332 have you considered listening to the Spirtual Growth audio from the Mind Settings Album? In the description it states that it could bring about synchronous meeting with like minded people. I’d like to think that this would be a great way to make new friends.

3 Likes

Yea… that’s all in terms or spirituality tho… so I won’t attract someone for example Thats into soccer if I am or into afrobeats… I appreciate your reply nonetheless. One step closer in terms of attracting likeminded people, just spiritually. In the meantime, the mandala serves the wholesome purpose.

2 Likes

Actually, from the description of Spiritual Growth States of Being:

Watch as you get into a flow of spiritual growth and have synchronous meetings of like minded people.

I’ve put it back again in my stacks and even if I don’t have an outstanding social life right now (:microbe:), I can still perceive the results. Works like what has been reported by Pia about Matchmaker: people you are dissonant with start to vanish, whereas the others become more present…

Edit: sorry @Jennyfire, saw your post afterwards :innocent:

3 Likes

You may try to think this in a larger way. When you share something in common like passion for soccer or Afrobeats (to cite your examples), it’s still a kind of spiritual connection.

4 Likes

Yea… u may be right, I’ll be giving it a test run randomly. I appreciate the response… I’ll most likely rename it “like-minded friends” to push me further to listen

1 Like

Spiritual growth ain’t all that bad but I don’t want to be feeling guilty for some immorality due to growing so much spiritually… I remember feeling like this the first time I tried full dose acid. Not necessarily guilty, just heavy conscience judgement i couldn’t push to the side

1 Like

I can’t say for any other material, substance, practice, etc., nor would generalize more than necessary but those fields end up matching with what you truly are. Sooner or later, one way or another. And more superficial constructs such as judgement (in the negative sense of the term) start to decrease.

But of course, it’s a matter of personal comfort so maybe you’ll feel more like using it in the future.

1 Like

I see what you did there :smirk::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I beg Sapien to make a field for this. He could make a field that stimulates and grows specific parts of the brain that makes one better at mathematics (inter parietal sulcus, etc) similar to that of BGW.

3 Likes

Hi
I would like to request :stuck_out_tongue:
Nose
Skin whitening
Money
Thank you Captain, My LUV

Release Tension stored in Body
We accumulate so much tension in our bodies. One for releasing them would be great

2 Likes

Going through this now, listening to anti bacteria field, any more suggestions?

Might sound crazy and funny, but a field to convert reserved fat energy in our body to healing energy… .? So that I could put my fat to good use, to heal anyone .

1 Like

All the fat to stem cells audios do that

1 Like

It’s not just healing onself. Yes , fat to stem cells does it.

I meant, linking reserved fat energy to “be the healer” field. Just a crazy thought.
Can’t say how it can work.

Somewhere in one of Osho’s talks, he says about power of mind and a women losing couple of pounds instantly while applying power of telekinesis to move a car.

1 Like