The Requests and Fields

None is on Patreon or none is missing on Patreon from Dream Seeds?

1 Like

Well, some may be missingā€¦ but Iā€™m not looking for those. If only Energetic alchemy files were on patreon or had its own patreon. Still grateful nonetheless

1 Like

As someone says above most of Energetic Alchemy are on amazon, same or less of a monthly patreon fee get you the albums downloaded so its pretty much the same.

He just wants to do it that way.

Amazon does not provide month fee to download to mobile, u gotta buy each album for about 5$ In order to download to phone and its so many albums

But you pay Patreon a month and sometimes just one field or two get uploaded a month or sometimes once in a while he uploads a bunch in once anywayā€¦

Or is it that youd like the audios from energetic alchemy uploaded to pay one time patreon fee, download them all and bye Felicia?

Then id understand what is that you want, we usually have Patreon mainly to support his work and then have the benefit of downloading.

Maybe thats why he does it like that cause ppl wants everything for free yoo haha.

An album that literally enhances your life big time and can cost a fortune for just 5usd to me is an incredible deal. Not even a cup of coffee at Starbucks cost that :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not against it, all Iā€™m saying is if dreamseeds and sapien are free on YouTube for everyone but gives acces via patreon, i thought energetic alchemy would also give access via patreon. Thatā€™s all.

Exactly. Because not everything should be free.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Lol, & energetic alchemy does not give access via patreon. No worries

How about a field for the feeling of freedom ?
I know what its like to feel free ,but thatā€™s why I also know that I donā€™t feel free in my every day life . I have responsibilities, I have things that Iā€™m attached to. I got stuff to do and places to be .
On top of that thereā€™s the lockdown thing. People are lacking outlets where they can just let go ,be creative and feel free .
Concerts , social gatherings or clubs are places where we can let go normally but arenā€™t available for one year already .
Feeling free is one the best feelings in the world!

I know thereā€™s some fields that might create a similar effect (childlike wonder, cords cutting,etcā€¦) but Iā€™d appreciate the whole negentropic freedom concept by dream, I think that would be great:)

1 Like

I invite you to research on the web further

2 Likes

I think what you want is ego dissolution and higher vibrations

I wonder if itā€™s possible to have a field that mimics the effect of rebounding on a trampoline?

Not sure if you can even emulate/stimulate those G-forces for that matterā€¦ Heck though, Iā€™m curious.

4 Likes

Itā€™s probably been mentioned here already but will the genius tag come back again? I Know we have the brain enhancement one which I already have but I had my eye on the genius tag. Shame it was taken down.

I think it would be amazing to have a quasi crystal tag and justice for all tag if possible. I would appreciate that greatly!

Absolute yes
many inexperienced submakers also charge double, for tracks that are not in the least comparable to those of Sapien

2 Likes

Please, read these topics

2 Likes

In addition to conjunction of spheres, i humbly request for positives of north node & south node, Chiron. Thanks

2 Likes

Fabric freshener field that removes bad smell from clothes and gives a fresh and nice smell instead would be nice :cherry_blossom::cherries:

My concern was the passive shedding of the spike proteins produced in vaāØ°inated people, widely causing physical effects in unvaāØ°inated people http://www.truthunmasked.org/p/stay-away.html
I do not know whether these effects could extend to the metaphysical such as soul detachment, Iā€™m just hopeful that a morphic field could protect against all associated dangers.

6 Likes

Is this only affecting women?

1 Like