Best Money Field Ever Made đŸ’”

1 Like

Ask in the buying/selling thread. Maybe someone sells it

1 Like

This upcoming one is so genius and I think you can still vote:

1 Like

This is big! I voted. Thank you so so so much! By voting does it mean it’s confirmed I get a copy?

Can you elaborate on your experience with it?

Your perspective is always interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s the case yeah.
Typically you’ll be put into the respective group chats. Have an eye on it, the group leaders usually confirm each member’s amount ;)

This question is, as usual, entirely dependent on you. Let me explain:

For instance, if you grew up in an environment in which money was generally scarce and people didn’t have the best mindset towards money (the classic ‘money is the root of all evil’), then the best fields for you would likely be Abundance Mindset from the Mind Settings album or the alchemical revision of wealth.

Perhaps you found yourself unable to take action on your money making ideas. In that case you’d likely need the push from Woven worlds millions.

Or there might be fear about money making in general. In that case you might need the Million dollar empire mindset, also from the mind Settings album. To become fearless you could use The Unbreakable.

Generally it helps to have support and guidance. That could be in the form of the above mentioned Kubera’s blessings or wealth mantras meditation.

Or you might not feel very lucky about this topic in general. In that case luck and probability alteration from the bountiful harvest album or the probability wave.

Etc etc.
It’s very multifaceted and you need to do a bit of introspection.

Hence there truly isn’t one best money field. But there is a best money field for your current evolution in terms of wealth and abundance.

Try it out, experiment and have fun ;)

And once you have millions, why not donate to sapien medicine :wink::wink: I hear they’re pretty good

18 Likes

Although I don’t have mindset issues coz I grew up in a very abundant environment (I had a bad financial period the last few years which I want to recover from) I still listened to the mindset audios that you suggested for months. I also have the probability wave and woven world millions I listen to them everyday. So if there’s anything that will help in my situation please let me know.

I’m a very generous person and I don’t forget those who help, of course I will✹

3 Likes

keep going!

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

@Nice2knowU

This is a great reply!
If I have trouble to figure out what jobs I should work and new skill to learn, as I don’t want to repeat my old pattern of living (I no longer want to work in banking because it is highly controlled by the occult), any field suggestion?

My work background is only finance for last 15 years. I tried to find some other jobsbthat is work from home , but only have call center or data entry

Any suggestions on what to listen to break this blockage/unmotivated to work? All I want is a less stressful job so I have more time to cultivate on quieting my mind. Thanks

1 Like

I would say, whatever it is you’re seeking, you’ll require discipline. I’m a bit confused, you say you’re unmotivated to work, but you’ve worked in finance for 15 years? That would mean you are disciplined

In any case, you will have already figured out that time is much more important than money, in the sense that if you wouldn’t need to concern yourself with money making, you would have the liberty to choose what to do with your time.

But whichever money making avenue you pursue, you’ll need discipline, because it does require some pretty effective work (and habits) to reach the above mentioned target of financial freedom, for instance.

If you have the freedom, you can consider switching jobs altogether. I’ve a friend who quit her financially nice job in the field of finance, because she was utterly exhausted from it. She’s doing very well know, although I don’t know exactly what she’s doing at the moment.

Finding time for quieting the mind is always a good idea because it brings order and coherence in your mind.

I’m sorry, it seems not easy to give you a precise answer. In the end you kind of just let go and follow your heart’s ambitions. Nobody can tell you to do that. You’ll simply explore and find out.

2 Likes

That’s something I’m also looking for and I agree. I recommend that you think about people you know who have less stressful and rewarding jobs that you would like to experience or if you don’t know anyone, do some research about it or look for options in your area.

Maybe you like something totally opposite to what you did and that you had not thought about, for example a job related to agriculture, fishing, gardening, baking, sports, arts, photography, etc.

1 Like

Four fields that are everyday staple for me:

• Attract Abundance
  • Ashta Lakshmi
  • Woven World Millions
  • Financial Protector
11 Likes

Thank you @Nice2knowU @Jay @Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer
This is just an off topic question, as your profile is hidden for private message.

Is maoshan mean èŒ…ć±±, which is one division of Daoism?

If so, do you practise that? From my knowledge about this division, and especially in hong kong, maoshan cultivator practices black magic/spell, using/controlling ghost(like ,ć°éŹŒ, which is baby ghost that cannot crossover yet) to achieve his/her personal desires?

Or course there are true cultivators and selfish cultivators. But in general, does this division focus on spell and magic? Thanks

1 Like

Maoshan sect has many subdivisions and hosts an umbrella of techniques.

Take Tantra for example, while it is primarily aimed at mƍkáčŁa (liberation from the matrix of samsāra via experiential realization of the Self as the Supreme Godhood/Shiva), it also provides techniques for artha (prosperity), kāma (fulfillment of desires), and dharma (an underlying fabric of morality which drives every thought and action - morality here is not warped, human-created, but simply adherence to higher laws of the nature).

As part of this set, there are techniques for vaƛīkaraáč‡a (control/subjugation), mƍhana (mesmerism), stambhana (immobilization of thoughts and actions), uccāáč­ana (driving someone away), unmādana (driving someone crazy), vidvēáčŁaáč‡a (creating rifts between people), and finally, māraáč‡a (killing). All these are techniques that exist under the large umbrella of Tantra, and this is true for the umbrella named Maoshan as well.

Now, though these techniques exist, most high-level masters who aim at Enlightenment understand that indulging in such activities creates massive karmic debt (in most cases, not all), resulting in the practitioner experiencing misfortune, disease, and several births filled with misery.

While getting things done from a deity or a higher entity takes much effort, practice, and energetic growth, resorting to darker spirits, ghouls, ghosts, wandering spirits, etc. is quicker, and easier and people resort to such techniques. Given the element of intrigue and taboo around these topics, these get written about widely suggesting this is all that the Maoshan sect is about
 Not really :slight_smile:

Maoshan is a sect that is centered around Neigong, but cultivation involves magick, rituals, chants, deities, sometimes accessing and transforming darker yin energies for quick progress (these need extreme caution), etc. I am not allowed to disclose much but the hallmark of our cultivation is ‘Lightening strikes the central channel’.

Also, the aspect of sorcery seems to have become so popular, that it started getting used interchangeably with the name “Maoshan sect” is due to exorcisms. Several medieval (not sure about the current day) exorcists used (or claimed to use) powerful exorcism techniques from this sect to remove spirit possessions and afflictions. This was the aspect the common people or the outside world experienced and they thus began to associate this sect with sorcery, spirits, and exorcisms.

We talk a lot about the Star Exercise on this forum. Where did this originate? In very old texts that predate even the organized sect called Maoshan, these texts became the foundation of the sect. The star exercise is a set of six postures that are recommended to be performed at specific times, facing specific directions, and while wearing specific talismans (fu) to immensely boost the effect.

Astral Travel and learning from higher beings is another cornerstone of the Maoshan sect.

Today, there is no one Maoshan sect. There are several groups that claim to be the original sect, with vastly different approaches and techniques, and it is anybody’s guess which of their claims is true. Even my Sifu would chuckle and say, “for all we know, even we could be fake Maoshan sect, but hey, these techniques work and wonderfully so!”

I like these techniques as they mesh amazingly well with my primary practice of Kashmir Shaivism, and the secondary practice of rDzogchen.

Some historians trace the sect (or one form of it) to the Shangqing sect of Daoism founded by a Lady grandmaster who received 31 sets of secret techniques from Immortals and these were widely different from one other. The goal of these techniques were to make personalized teachings available to students, based on their individual strengths and weaknesses. This may explain why there are so many sects that call themselves Maoshan. Some historians note that around 1200-1300, the focus of many of these sects changed from internal mastery to primarily rituals and exorcisms due to the prevailing social conditions.

Neigong, rituals, mantras, talismans, weather magick, geomancy, divination, deity-work, spirit manipulation, astral travel, exorcisms, all of these are elements of Maoshan school as opposed to some other Daoist schools which focus mainly on Neigong and inner cultivation.

24 Likes

For me top 3 are
: Capital Governance
: Wealth Generator +
: Attract Wealth, prosperity and Abundamce

Financial Protector gets honorable mention :grin:

6 Likes

The one (well two in one) that turned the tide in my fortunes and set the path to freedom was Kubera. The one that shook up my world to ensure it happened was woven worlds millions. The financial protector kept me secure and kept while the big abundance made its way. Religious use of justice for all for 2 years prior deserves an honourable mention

9 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer (èŒ…ć±±éŠćźą?haha) Sorry, i totally missed this reply. Please excuse me to my late reply.

To me, tantra can be translated as 毆漗 (secret sector) in Buddhism. And a lot of their rituals actually is a combination of indian buddhism and the local tibetism magic/witchcraft. Nothing is wrong because a religion has to blend with the local culture in order to survive in a foreign land
Just like Chinese buddhism, a lot of big ceremony includes daoism ritual, like burning paper horsemen to invite ghosts to ceremony, or hanging a flag high to inform the heaven beings that there are rituals to attend
 To me, it’s how one uses the power. Some use mantra to liberate beings to cross over to next life, while i saw some ‘magician’ uses mantra to control baby ghost to do work for their own desires. In HK, so called maoshan practiser will accept money to do exorcism or even things to hurt people. I heard about one practiser put a spell on a victim, so that the victim’s head will cast out a light/flag, and that it informs/attracts his karma debt partners to ‘find’ him. That causes a sudden load of karma events happenings at once, and usually it could crash a person due to overload (and it is legally, in terms of the rule of Dao/universe because it is his karmic debts, not by external force trying to invade/hurt him, so it is an indirect way to kill people).

Maoshan is a sect that is centered around Neigong, but cultivation involves magick, rituals, chants, deities, sometimes accessing and transforming darker yin energies for quick progress (these need extreme caution),

Thank you for your sharing on Maoshan sector. I honestly dont’ know star exercise/astral travel is from Maoshan as well. In Canada, i haven’t come across a real Dao temple. It’s mostly something like dao plus tai chi and having buddhism/daoism/confucius statues all in one temple, so the energy level is a mixture and feel strange.

At Hong Kong, right above my room unit, there was a murder case. A so called Maoshan Practiser gave 4 ladies a bottle of ‘magic’ water (actually it is water with bleach). They had to put their gold watches, rings on a plate for blessing, and after drinking those water, the gold will double. Unfortunately, the Maoshan practiser took the gold and ran away, while the 4 ladies were killed by the bleach in the unit. Therefore, in HK, Maoshan actually doesn’t have a good reputation, but i truly believe this is more a generalization.

Thank you for your detail reply once again, so i learnt something new.

hk impression of Maoshan
a142c6b872b442df86f8c8df4d7661ec-4253766299

Found this online, somewhere in China. The energy level is quite calm.

2 Likes

This is a collection of all the money fields that are discussed in this thread. There is a sale on now, so see which one that may help you. Or mind to share with me which one you will get at this sale?

Wealth Mantra Meditations (gumroad)
superabundance (NFT)
Kubera’s Blessing (gumroad)
The Billionaire (NFT)
Abundance Mindset (Patreon)
alchemical revision of wealth (gumroad)
Woven worlds millions (gumroad)
million dollar empire mindset (Patreon)
Bountiful Harvest (youtube)
Probability wave (gumroad)
Attract Abundance (Patreon)
Ashta Lakshmi (gumroad)
Financial Protector (Patreon Premium)
Capital Governance (gumroad)
Wealth Generator + (Patreon Premium)
Attract Wealth, prosperity and Abundamce (Patreon)
Justice for all (Patreon)

6 Likes