Alchemical Revision of Wealth

A lot of us have grown up perhaps feeling a sense of lack, and thinking that it is exceedingly difficult to make money.

This aims to provide a meditational difference using the alchemical revision techniques of previous audios.

72 Likes

These alchemical revisions are next level fields. Neville Goddard automated revision on steroids.

20 Likes

Yeah.

This one was definitely an instabuy.

Revision of trauma literally gave me a second life, while revision of childhood helped me make peace with everything that happened then.

31 Likes

I’m still working with those two you mentioned, let’s all heal from this current life. :pray:

7 Likes

I’ve found Essence of Faith to be amazing btw to complement Revision of Trauma.

I meditate with it every night before bed, and reality has genuinely taken another turn.

15 Likes

Will add this to my stack, thank you. :muscle:

1 Like

Say whatttttt? :rofl:

3 Likes

Have you noticed increased personal power and manifestation abilities with this one?
I´ve had this after looping either the trauma or self love one for over an hour (not sure which one anymore).

Took me some time to realize that this might be the reason.

anyways, powerful fields!

18 Likes

Definitely, as your ground of being is not the same after consistent use

5 Likes

That explains why I was dodging them for so long, ego knew it :grin: thanks

7 Likes

So this is like millionaire mindset, changing the way u look at money nice

5 Likes

For all the kids who heard from their parents, “do you think money grows on trees!”

The image is so dope.

14 Likes

meditational means i have to meditade on the audio or i can listen pasive and get the same benifit?

meditating with it accelerates the work, like your old ideas about the thing, in this case money comes up and cleansing happens., and new healthy ideas and beliefs get implanted.

2 Likes

and what is the meaning of “Alchemical revision” if you can explain please

Taken from the Alchemical Revision of Childhood

Here is a more complex concept, in that there is an alchemical mental change of the past to produce a specific well ordered, full childhood,

So, all the negative beliefs that you adopted growing up will be changed for good, changing impure to pure, alchemy, that is what these audios do.

7 Likes

thank you and thank you Dream
worth to invest on this …

3 Likes

the gumroad audios are vague
cannot make claims
its a field
just play

40 Likes

ok … thank you for respone i bought it already

1 Like

Sammy can make claims? Maybe he or someone else could put the full descriptions here, you would just have to give it to them in DMs.

2 Likes