The Probability Wave

Using the Love Gravitation Wave as a template,

This is designed to instead create a probability wave extending out from you.

Not just, it also uses some woven world elements and some blessings from Fortuna.

You became the center of a wave, you are like a ball bouncing in the ocean of spacetime and the ripples you are sending out affects the world around you and universe at large over time. It works toward helping you create a measured change in the outcomes of events towards one better suited to you.

109 Likes

This is a negativity repellent I think :muscle:

3 Likes

Woah, this is exciting!

4 Likes

Itā€™s a luck field guys. It say probability. It says fortuna

32 Likes

Perhaps an almost ā€œBPILā€ but luck-based perhaps? Or something along those lines

For the ā€œones better suited for youā€ is it almost like where you get the one-up to the situation you want to happen? per se

2 Likes

do we need to set intention for the changes we want?

3 Likes

Yep. Insta buy for me. Loved the music

7 Likes

What would be the difference between this and probability alteration and luck?

10 Likes

Luck at a universal scale over time? Jesusā€¦ haha

17 Likes

How is the music?

How long this audio?

Duration

3:12

3 Likes

I need this in my life.:heart_eyes:

I think that with probability and alteration You just smoothly get into the swing of things.
With this one swing od things are extension of you and your goals.

7 Likes

Is it a mandala by chance? Would be much more convenient to include as a mandala. not enough time for audios.

I have the feeling that there will be a big manifestation field on the horizon which includes this concept/field.

I wait for the easter discount if there is oneā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m still just a tad bit confused as what it can do or its purpose, either way canā€™t way to buy it soon

Is it basically a probability and alteration on ā€œsteroidsā€ perhaps?

1 Like

Smart way to put it!

2 Likes

Me too. Shouldnā€™t the Woven Worlds series already cover everything?

2 Likes

No clue man

Any thoughts

Woven Worlds work different

They conceptualize your desires so they can manifest faster, they have a brute force directed to your subconscious, to again manifest faster.

They PUSH YOU through PUSHING YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS

And physical = push you to take action.

Extra Dimenensional = like the cone of power (a force to push you to manifest)

Now with Graviton concept ***

Key words to understand the difference:

Woven Worlds:

• Push (you)
    By Pushing (your subconscious)
    To then Make (you) take action

Graviton Concept:

Wave (you become the center of a wave)
Ball (you become like a ball)
Bounce (by being the center/main node/ Of a Weave that keeps bouncingā€¦ that action creates :
Ripples ripples that start affecting your world around and the universe over time.

Love Graviton Concept:

(As per its description)
It works towards helping change you and the world/collective consciousness by propagating a bit of LOVE to the general experience of life in this dimension.

Probability Wave:

Probability (the extent to which an event is likely to occur, measured by the ratio of the favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible)

Soā€¦

OUT FROM You

We dont know which ones but if we venture to think the elements are the push and the extra dimensional

Plus:

Fortuna Smiles Concept:

End of description: ā€œPerhaps the wheel shall turn to fortunate circumstancesā€

By all of this, maybe we can say then that:

THE PROBABILITY WAVE*

Uses us as a center/node/torus whatever you wanna call it of a wave to ripple from us towards our outside world and over time all over the universe our desires and dreams that would be pushing constantly (because of the weave ball bouncing that this turns us into)

And then empowered by the constant blessing of the fortuna (wheel on our favor)

And Probability

IN A FEW WORDS?

Its like if this would be turning us into a beacon of fortuna, luck, manifestation that keeps sending signals from us to outside and reaching farther and farther over time. But as a wave that constantly ripples the signal of our desires.

Disclaimer: How i understand it.

48 Likes