Best available field to get job that I'm a little underqualified for?

So, there’s this job that’s perfect for me unfortunately they require 1-2 years of experience while I have 0. I’m still gonna apply but I just want to know the best field I can get that will give me the best chances.

Right now, I have two fields that I think might help me land it which are the seven gods of luck and happiness and woven worlds magic. You guys thinks that’s enough to get me in? Unfortunately, I can’t go for something like career mentor nft or anything like that. I want to purchase something directly from captain.

3 Likes

Why not better start from scratch, I mean it says 1/2 years of experience so you can start build on it.
So you can start planning for next year, using brain fields, even the free ones, studying and developing your skills.
I mean I’m sure you will have another options
If you are too rushed to do it maybe the probabilty wave field or the welcoming for the interviews or maybe the torus wave of respect

4 Likes

I think when they say 1-2 years, they mean working experience. Right now, the only experience I have is with a training program in the field. But I will try those fields. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes I understood working too, I meant you can start in your field in a position which not require 1-2 years of experience then apply later to a similar positio lr you could apply right now and try those fields if you already feel confident about your skills.

3 Likes

Oh, ok I understand. Thank you for the support.

Yea, but if you get it, can your keep it up?

Why not set the intention of getting the job if it’s indeed a right match for you, regardless of their initial requirements? If they sense that you can handle it — given that they already know what the job would entail — then maybe you should get it. Meaning, their perspective does have value.

What might be beneficial to you would be to actually possess the experience and knowledge that you would get in 1-2 years of experience there — if you can find out what that is, you could point out the relevant experience in your CV, even if it was in other circumstances.

Such beginnings can be a bit difficult at first anyway, so you would require to be in top shape in many areas to keep it up in an already new environment.
Or, you might also propose to them a different kind of arrangement if they say no. Maybe a junior or part time, or intern for a couple of months until you’re ready. Could be a win win. Or yes, now that you know what you would like, get as much data about it as possible and build a bit of experience with it.

I’m only saying this from experience. Jumping in before you are ready can prove quite unhealthy :)

Good luck!

2 Likes

I plan on being totally honest and upfront about my lack of experience in the field. The issue is all the jobs require at least a little work experience and/or college education which I don’t have. I am looking for the employer to be lenient and allow me to grow.

1 Like

The Probability Wave perhaps? It is affordable and can increase your odds of success.
The Cone of Power, a friend on forum landed a job using this field, it automates a ritual to manifest your desires, in this case, for you to land the job.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

I second that :point_up_2:t4:

1 Like

It’s possible that when they say they want 1-2 years experience, they’re just trying to filter out people who aren’t at all familiar. It sounds like you are familiar. I think you have a pretty good shot

7 Likes

I appreciate that. I didn’t know that was a possibility.

2 Likes

Definitely don’t let the 1-2yrs required experience phase you at all. I’ve gotten jobs where I didn’t have the required degree or experience.

My number one piece of advice for people applying to jobs is to not worry about it if they don’t check all of the “required” boxes. @Jen is right, they’re just using that to thin the herd.

Focus on making your resume and cover letter as tailored to the position as possible. After that, it’s all about how well you interview.

Some luck/probability & intercession fields are probably going to be helpful in getting an initial call. Once you get that call scheduled I’d focus more on confidence/charisma fields.

Best of luck!

Edit: Just to emphasize the point, if they are requiring only 1-2yrs experience then they most likely really don’t care about your experience level at all. I’ve seen so many people get jobs where they wanted 5yrs experience without any. This is in the US, though. May be different depending on where you are.

5 Likes

Really loving the advice. Thanks Avo. I have the field prestige and grandeur so hopefully that helps after the initial call.

1 Like

That’s exactly right.
So don’t worry about it. They have to write it there

This i recommend as well ;)

3 Likes