💗 Manifestation Technology (Private)

:laughing: it hurts. :laughing:

8 Likes

incredible

6 Likes

I think so, too, even when the impossible becomes possible :grin: :boom:

9 Likes

Anyone can share the original image of Manifestation Technology?

Why do i always miss private NFT that are perfect for me🥺
Maybe its a sign that first i should work with one that’is public and learn how to mange it.

Trying to be rational but dying inside lol :rofl:

1 Like

it’s a very good way :grin:
You see, in some cases, private projects are the way of the leader himself.

it’s a path of trial and error, ups and downs.
but it’s a journey.

These projects are also always a way of looking back.
Maybe if I didn’t have :fire: Ignis Flos, Firebird, Sampo, Phoenix, Darkness Dao, E-Intelligence and some other projects and available products, there wouldn’t be this project :grin:

I suggest using the following combination:

Solidifier / Cone of Power + Probability Wave with Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

there is an official thread, but it hasn’t been active lately
all original images of projects can be seen on solscan

just press VIEW ORIGINAL

6 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Yeah its ok. I bielieve that my NFTs will meet me at the right time… You have to be prepared and know what You want to have full benefits.

Now i’m buying all i need at gumroad. At least 20 more to go .:scream:

Possibilities are unlimited. :wink:and that’s the best news. Think how mamy gems are waiting to be created :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Rather, it’s a matter of what you personally need and in what direction you’re headed.

The possibilities that the captain gives are endless, and a huge number of products are now available to absolutely everyone. A few years ago there simply weren’t that many

different combinations of available product will lead you to similar results :slightly_smiling_face:

:fire: :grin: :+1:

6 Likes

Yes sure but when i comes to manifestation fields Probability wave and cone of power. I noticed that i have to be clear on what i want while working with field.

Playing without any thought just makes my life easier but keeps in stagnation When i focus on something. Boom . Some magic oportunity apperars out od nowhere.

These are just my personal experiences.

I guess we are talking about the same thing but in diffrent words😉

3 Likes

most likely yes,
I was at a stormy birthday party at a friend’s house yesterday, and my mind put emphasis on the number of fields you planned to buy :grin:

:fire: :muscle: :heartpulse:

7 Likes

After my dad entered the intensive care unit, I started using this nft first, and then started to add some plasma therapy, and within a month my dad was already in the general ward

I feel very fast

The premise must be said that if my dad is treated later, his heart will stop at any time

Immediate medical + field = perfect

Thank you my bro @Ugninis and @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

I think your dad and his condition are sincerely cared for by many people on this forum :slightly_smiling_face:

nevertheless, sincere wishes must be carried out very quickly
This is the most important aspect of manifestation - faith, or the power that drives our heart’s desires
this is why prayer is so powerful - because it comes from the heart, and it is the heart that is the initiating pathway

the emotion emanating from the heart is the most important thing, it is what is the vortex. Harmonizing our mental gaze with our feelings is the fireball for change

Although, personal manifestation should bring personal change and experience, the chain that is created has a positive impact on those around us

Everything will be fine @Hauru :slightly_smiling_face:

don’t forget the medical fields

7 Likes

real brother! That’s why I kept mentioning the importance of reading in the past

Reading leads us to the direction of the heart, and it also leads to our belief, intuition and decision-making ability 🫡

5 Likes

just form your own opinion and don’t take it as the ultimate truth / fact
but it’s great food for thought (and for further research) :slightly_smiling_face:

:grin: :wink:

5 Likes

:muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

me too, i notice big changes with my parents.
the very first visit after i had manifestation tech, we all three went for a walk with the dog. they never came together before (they argue a lot)and it was always one of them with the dog and me.
the dog was over exited, too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, and me, i felt like when i was their little daughter :sweat_smile:

this week they came both(!) to town.
my mother needed new shoes and my father decided that he actually also needed new shoes. he had much surgery the last few years on his back and in autumn we all thought that he would never really be able to walk outside. but because of the dog and my mother being a little sick this winter, he trained and now he walks with a stick and he is really fast!
then i asked if he can clime all the stairs to visit my sick boyfriend who can not leave the appartement. and he claimed all the stairs to the fifth floor. fast!!
this was what i wished so much. my boyfriend and he had such a good relationship and they haven’t seen each other over two years because of both being sick.
it was all too good to be true.
me, i no longer have this ongoing thoughts about others in my mind. it’s more like, there are sooooo many people on this planet and if one of them acting weird it doesn’t weigh so much. there must be someone that resonates with me when it really gets important.
actually, i like more spending time by myself. i always did. but always had this fear of ending up all alone. now it’s more if i want to meet people i can, just not now.
but to be honest, i used a lot mental health recently, because i found myself showing my borders immediately few times and peopples reaction left me clueless. like, it’s only me, if they treat me like i am some minority and unimportant why are they defending themself like i was a whole tribe of fighters?? :laughing:

8 Likes

but it’s true :slightly_smiling_face:

When I saw an osteopath a week ago, he advised me to take a closer look at inversion therapy, or rather inversion tables

they’re indicated for people who have problems with their musculoskeletal system.
They’re also recommended for people who are very old.

they have certain contraindications, and in any case it is desirable to consult with experts

but these methods are absolutely realistic to carry out at home
there are a huge number of variants on the market and their price is relatively high

but given the prices of individual procedures, it pays off

Food for thought (if there are indications for use)

6 Likes

oh thank you!
i will look into it!

6 Likes