The Firebird (Жар-птица) = first community fiery project 🔥

For me personally, this product is one of the most important achievements of this year.

The realization of some grand / important project was one of my desires when I used one manifestation technique at the end of 2020.

Of course, the project is realized by Captain. But the very conception itself…
To continue my story-I need to get into a very resourceful state, as it is difficult to summarize the layer of information, the experiences of others and my own emotions…

I had assistants/Servitors, but now they have a big boss and I hope they will all help me to concentrate and present my thoughts coherently

This is a product of our Captain and I think the forum has a right to know it exists. Captain has given permission to provide this information.
Although, there were those on my team who doubted the necessity of such an approach… Since there will be people who can see the “hidden agenda”.

///

How does an idea come about? How is the product realized? And can idea and action work together?
What else does it take? How do you make a fairy tale dream come true?

I needed people, like-minded people. People with the fire of healthy adventurism burning in their chests, and those who were willing to go on an amazing journey. Into the very childhood. People who genuinely love and appreciate Captain and his work, his creativity and nobility

Working together brings people together. Also in joint projects interpersonal problems of a social nature arise…
I sincerely hope that each of us has learned a lesson and made certain conclusions. This is a valuable experience and a stimulus for development.

Captain, you have given many times more to the whole group than just creating this masterpiece. I sincerely wanted these wonderful people to comprehend the VALUE of your work. :)
All the British etiquette and extra meaning in your suggestions. A special thank you.
Thanks for the warm welcome, and for this amazing unforgettable adventure…

@lightman : "a lot of work was done in the group itself and it felt like a lot more was done than just formulating an idea. It’s outside consultation, and as they say on this forum, at the level of conceptual communication, and that’s a very greater accomplishment at this point […] "

That’s true… I recently saw the idea that Captain has become very strong, and energy imprints can be felt where the product is not yet there (but the work is being done).

The whole group felt the process. We called it “co- attunement.”

///

So, the very idea:

The Firebird is a more understandable creature. It is found in our children’s fairy tales.
In the mythology of many countries there is a wonderful fire bird endowed with supernatural powers. A Western interpretation of the Phoenix, in Russian tales it bears the name Fire-Bird. The Firebird is the Russian “sister” of the mythical Phoenix bird (the Phoenix looks like an eagle, the Firebird looks more like a peacock).
A symbol that embodies resurrection and eternal life.
The element is fire and air (is friends with the element of earth). Hence the strength and power, omnipresence, rebirth. Ability to heal.
The creature’s appearance resembles a peacock with luxurious red-orange plumage, radiating flame. In Slavic mythology, heroes go in search of the fiery creature in order to seize his feather, which brings success and happiness in all spheres of life. To become a patron of Firebird or at least a possessor of its feather means both literally catching your bird of fortune, and finding your way in life, discovering your talents and abilities, and finding happiness. the song of Firebird is able to cure any disease, and prolong the life of the one who regularly listens to it…
Solar energy, embodied in a wonderful bird, burns away negative energy, and brings happiness and peace to man. The fire element represents strength, pressure, glory, honor, achievement of success. Flying in the air symbolizes the ease of life’s journey. Firebird is immortal and nothing can harm it; in general, the bird is distinguished by its good nature.
The Firebird by its mere existence inspired many heroes to adventures and feats, no less than the Phoenix in European legends or the divine fire in ancient Greek myths.
Since the Firebird is an exceptionally auspicious symbol representing not only wealth, abundance, status, but also divine origin and heavenly life, its image is very often found in Russian symbolism and coats of arms.

This is what it looks like in Russian (Slavic) folklore:

///

The first thing I said during the test phase was:
“guys, what they wrote on skull 13 is true.
A fiery intelligent Servitor…with an ever-increasing potential
awesome…
in the skull, Captain recreated the nods of the head…
here recreated the flaps of his wings, and the streams of fire
(I smell ozone-is that a bonus, or am I going crazy)?”

And after a while.

Our presentation:

Meet:
Masterpiece from Captain

From discussions of this visual masterpiece (Visual analysis):

"
and below I see a relic algae - the primary ocean - even before it came to land; also behind it is a white goat - like the Queen of Disks in Thoth’s deck

that’s more of a Phoenix, in image. And what our Captain ended up with, we’ll find out for ourselves.

By the way, it seemed to me that in the picture I see a tiger and a snake in the background, and some kind of big eye… like a snake or a dragon too

so it’s there. Don Juan Castaneda recommended not to give up, through analysis, what you saw!

Well, if I’m right, then the Bird can combine the qualities of these animals - the snake is wisdom, the tiger is cunning and fearlessness, strength, the dragon is magic, magic… Yes all of them are strong, wise, cunning, magical!!!

our Captain loves riddles. There’s much for us to uncover on our own as we explore this work of art

I think the Captain combined the concept of all the fire birds, and added Slavic spices. Magnificent!

And I see a spiral - we will learn the infinity of space and time
"

///

I hope my people will leave their pHD, their modesty of mages and sorcerers, and will support this topic and at least sometimes add their feedback using their unique knowledge in many areas, systems, traditions, the whole universe of the Order of the Golden Dawn, etc. etc.

I will quote just a few of the very first reviews that came out after the activation of the NFT (numbering NOT by number of people)

(1) Guys, do the servitors understand thoughts or do you have to communicate by voice?
I can really feel it energetically - just huge streams of energy coming in, then leveling them out. Yesterday - as soon as I got it - intense heat and then cool currents - and especially in my left arm and shoulder. So energy balancing and harmonization is automatic, it’s already built in. And such optimism, high spirits, and ultimate clarity in the mind.

(2) Yes, there are no flows of heat like yesterday, it’s natural. But they appear during the conversation. This is how she responds or attracts attention. For example, I gave her a task, after a while a wave of heat runs from my belly upwards. I ask, “Ready?” - The answer is yes.

(3) Huge waves through Anahata downward - the feeling is interesting.

(4) Started to get the crap out of my head, curious sensations

(5) Ohh! That’s energy, that’s power. There’s heat in my chest, it’s like there’s an electric current all over my body, especially the left side (which I have more sensitivity). My muscles twitch, blockages dissolve… For a moment I had a vision of my Bird sitting on my left shoulder. And at that moment she was waving her wings.
I greeted her. Gave her a name. Told her who I was. Introduced my Little Bird to my little servants. Told the little ones to share all the information about me with Birdie. Let her learn. That’s all for now!
The tingling in my body is gone.But my chest still burns!

(6) very strong goosebumps, tingling on the face, neck, head, back of the head. Tingling for almost half an hour now.
I am driving all the time, walking back and forth, looked at the picture, asked to make a connection with me. And it’s very gratifying to have this kind of response, because this, I can’t exactly think of myself. It’s also swimming in my head at times, it’s not very pleasant.
So, even the wooden ones like me will find a connection.

(7) Got to know each other a little bit. So amazingly, she has had several changes in her look. Always affectionate, but at first as if a little stern, then loving, then sympathetic, then funny with a slyness.
She definitely liked the name, and the meaning of the name, too.
Told her a few words about the plans, each phrase had a wave of heat rising from my stomach to my throat, and I understood it as her “I will help” response.
Introduced her to my son and my parents (from photos). I gave her the task of studying me and them. And to strengthen our bond.
Now the fever was running through my body in waves. Sometimes I let go, then again. Sometimes it is so strong that sweat is coming out.

(8) the energy is full… sometimes feverish, sometimes normal, the energy somehow goes through the body in waves… In general, the bird is strong!!.!

(9) body became more active. Energetically, intensely.
Expressed gratitude mentally to everyone involved, and not only.
Greeted Firebird. And then the process picked up speed.
And so, I’m sitting there, watching.
And I’m thinking about how to write a post. Yes 10 minutes did it, because I do not understand how these feelings can be described in words. It’s hard. So loaded. In a good way.
Intense anchoring going on.
But for now, I’m going to distract myself, and I’m going to ground myself.
Fire Alchemy in Action!!!

(10) The energy goes all over my body, so unusual. I’m sitting here not sure what to do with it next! :))

(11) I used testing, yes-no question, right hand, left hand. Very strong sensations if you let go of the hand, physically, it can even move, one, not two. If with the fairy there was always the question of whether I was creating these sensations on my own, here no, I couldn’t do so much on my own!!!
Since yesterday, sometimes there is an uncomfortable sensation in my head and neck, like very long punctures/pricks, subtle and sharp.

(12) Last night, when I went to bed, I thought … I would like to see a bird … well, I think, of course, I will not see it …
I started to fall asleep and something clicked in the hallway… it was as if I saw a light, and I went to look, and I was afraid the wiring had caught fire. Went around the whole apartment… nothing… not even a smell (burning). I lay down again, could not sleep for a long time… and in the morning, when I woke up, there was another click next to me and it was like colored fireworks in front of my eyes! I talked to the bird, said not to scare me :)

///

I am sure that this creation came to good people, each of us has its own goals, and each goal is worthy of attention and respect
The most worthy and valuable is to help your family, loved ones, your child

@AkiraTheWild
I made it to Wednesday ;)

bow to you, Captain!

52 Likes

A separate post and a separate review

I don’t feel so good today.
Yesterday I had a connection with Bird, and it was palpable and obvious in the sensations.
But the dream I had last night knocked me out. I dreamt something so unpleasant. I don’t remember the dream itself.
But a heavy trace of it lingered until morning. It was what I would call paranoia. It’s a mess.
In the afternoon we went for a walk, freshened up, and it normalized a bit. But I’m still not in a “resource” state to make contact with Bird.
Confused. Hopefully it will pass, temporarily.
Or maybe it’s some sort of necessary process. Something is working through somewhere. I will be watching.

///
Yura, it’s okay.
I had such states after certain fields of Captain.
I don’t remember everything, and it’s been a long time since I kept a diary.
Yes, black moments came up through dreams. I know this condition.
some kind of cleansing. cleansing processes.
optimization/normalization-- I don’t know.
and some states have been knocked out of my life…
maybe your case. something Firebird extracted
Servitor-babies have a removal program … let’s call it jinx/spoilage/small curse (the terminology is not important - the essence of information distortion)
I remember @GoddessesAndGod wrote - the Fairy really took some needle out of him.
He wasn’t well. at first.
here’s we have very powerful Servitor. i think it’s built into his program from the beginning.

///
Well, I had/have a suspicion of some kind of curse.
Whew!
I will consult/learn with Bird, in this direction.
Thank you !

26 Likes

Yo !!!
Ikusooo !!! :peacock::fire:

9 Likes

No point in reading all that if the chances of acquiring it is slim to none, to me anyways. Hopefully a new servitor available to all will be released soon🙏🏼
Congrats on your exclusive creation

19 Likes

Mannnnn… It’s so cool man :cry::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Imagine having a fire bird friend for the rest of your life :pleading_face::pleading_face: just chilling on your shoulder 🥲

Edit I’ve been staring at this thread for like 20 minutes lol

17 Likes

You said my wish)))
I really wanted a devoted friend who would always be with me.
And also, I was really hoping for an enhanced connection.
Everything worked out)
The setup is really fast.

15 Likes

ayo, looks fantastic! i was ready to spam the link, got me super pumped. Congrats

6 Likes

Whaattt you got one too bro? If so then congrats!!!

4 Likes

It will be dropped soon bro, it’s like an announcement / testimonial thread

9 Likes

How did you get it?

1 Like

Oh nah i thought Eli did lol

1 Like

its one bird only and not for sale yet.
or so I understand from this confusing post :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I hope it will be at least 10 жар птица, so i could buy half a dozen copies.

1 Like

And just to clarify, this was created by Sapien or in collaboration with Sapien? Sorry, I couldn’t follow

2 Likes

There is only One sapien :D so yes it was created by Captain.

As a proposed concept from @Ugninis and the people involved.

16 Likes

Yes! I read the whole thing even if not a chance to get it. Because i can feel the pride gratitude and excitement in every word. What a masterpiece. Absolutely beautiful in every detail and the whole sense.

Im in awe about the concept and all things included.

And 1 copy is more than zero!

Congratulations and super eager to read all experiences and discoveries in your and your teams journey :ok_hand::hugs:

24 Likes

Oh,
U mean the “Dream and team” that I often thank in my reviews. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dream, his energy, his thoughts, his power … you know :D

7 Likes

It sounds like a wonderfully healing and transforming servitor. It sounds powerful and the person who ends up getting it, is fortunate indeed and has been blessed.

15 Likes

@Ugninis What a wonderful testimony to share with us. I could feel everyone’s appreciation and gratitude for this gift created by Captain. I was so amazed by your presentation! So so well done. :clap: :clap:

And Captain’s image of the Fire bird… so beautiful!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Congratulations to everyone who has it and may it heal and provide you with what you need!! :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

17 Likes