The Nestling (Public: in honor of the one-year anniversary of community projects) šŸ¦

In honor of Firebirdā€™s birthday.

A crazy idea that initially seemed impossibleā€¦

Combination of the fire element of the Firebird and the healing power of Caladrius.

A chick of the two archetypes, whose power is aimed at assisting in any healing process and keeping the user healthyā€¦

Not going to be a mile long descriptionā€¦lol

An intelligent creature who will grow and learn, whose primary purpose is your health and well-being

84 Likes

Fire is the eternal renewal, the destruction of all that has passed away. It brings us light, warmth, nourishment, energy, and cleansing to everything it touches. And the proper and conscious application of living fire heals the soul and bodyā€¦

White is considered the color of goodness, healing, and purity. ā€¦

@Raiden @Jennyfire @Violet @RobbyHa

41 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

6 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: insta buy. Didnā€™t even read through fully

11 Likes

Holy moly!!!

How many copies?

6 Likes

14 Likes

yes, believe me - that will be enough
donā€™t get burned :slight_smile:

15 Likes

So if I understand correctly this is an NFT servitor.
Can I put it on any object like a normal servitor or does it only exist when the mandala gets printed?

2 Likes

its linked to you via the nft only. it exists for you once you own the nft, and you lose the connection to it once you sell/give away the nft

9 Likes

itā€™s not a servitor.
interpret it as a living intelligent energy being
it doesnā€™t need to be placed anywhere on purpose
It will already be with you after purchase. All the time.
print mandalas (for example in a photo studio), and carry with you
(I mostly do not print mandalas)
Many put a screensaver on your phone
Whatever is more convenient for you

35 Likes

Holy shit, u did it. Amazing

3 Likes

Wow! :open_mouth:

I got and claimed it!

Iā€™m still buzzing from the Orion servitor and now thisā€¦
Iā€™m filled with light and lots of other things that i canā€™t explain at the moment

It just gets to me and takes me over!

14 Likes

can be instructed to help other people, love ones?

6 Likes

Just tested positive for the corona so hopefully iā€™ll recover faster with the nestling on top of caladrius :pray:

18 Likes

I canā€™t give one hundred percent answers.
Donā€™t take me as a userā€™s manual.
experiment

By my logic, yes. Itā€™s absolutely possible.
as his parents can do it.

21 Likes

Does that mean everything is automated or can we still communicate with this being?

Iā€™m completely speechless - congratulations to you @Ugninis for making your dream a reality. Thank you to Captain. Wow, oh my goodness!!Copy bought! Eek!

10 Likes

Oh itā€™s cool if I donā€™t to have print them itā€™s always weird when I go to the printers with mandalas.
Itā€™s even better if itā€™s always connected so I donā€™t have to carry around the anchor and accidentaly loose it and then searching for it for half an hour.

Does it have any automatic healing functions? Or it needs to be taught from 0. I am not yet profficient with energy, so I canā€™t really teach energetic beings. Would buy it incase it could prevent my eye degradation getting worse or possibly reverse it.

8 Likes

heā€™s alive
and young
and very curious.
he is constantly learning, and his goal is your health
communicate, explore the world with him

29 Likes

Thank you!
Thatā€™s what i needed to hear

Iā€™m alive too and old but still very curiousā€¦
:blush:

15 Likes