My dog suffers from a UTI

Hi there!

I hope you’re all doing great :yellow_heart:

My doggo (she’s a bit old) seems to have a UTI, she pretty much constantly wants to urinate even though there’s not much coming out, yesterday there was even a little blood in her urine. I’ve already made an appointment with the vet but I’d like to know if there are any fields I could play for her. I’ve only found the Stem Cell Targeted to kidneys, adrenals, bladder, urinary tract (energetically programmed audio) 2.0 to be fitting, but maybe I’m missing out on a few other fields that could help.

Other than the UTI symptoms, she is doing well and showing no signs of pain, lethargy or low appetite.

Advice and prayers are highly appreciated :pray:

Thank you so much in advance :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Hi,

Do you have a photo?
I might have a Nestling :bird: that could help…

4 Likes

Negentropic animal and Animal regeneration 3 too can help as theyr specific for animals.

4 Likes

a photo of what? what is a nestling please? i am very confused…

1 Like

thank you very much! i will play it for her now :)

2 Likes

Pardon my complexity…

A photo of your dog please, if it is ok for you.

This is a Nestling:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the link, I have no knowledge about NFT’s though, how could this help my dog?

While you take her to the vet,it is important to ensure adequate fluids to prevent dehydration .you can encourage her to drink more water by adding chicken broth or something like that .

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I have already given her warm water with snacks in it, I’ll make a chicken broth for us tomorrow :grin:

1 Like