The Nestling (Public: in honor of the one-year anniversary of community projects) šŸ¦

Thank you, i dont mean it like that

2 Likes

Thank you guys for this wonderful NFT.

7 Likes

Watched the image for some minutes and the connection was instantly there.
No need to make oneā€¦

My attention immediately went to his eye. It was stronger than myself.
It seemed as if his eye spoke and said Iā€™ll take care of you.

12 Likes

synchro
I also just looked at this smart look :grin:

20 Likes

Wow!!! :clap: Congratulations @Ugninis. Another dream come true for you and for all of us that were eagerly awaiting this beautiful creation! :partying_face:

18 Likes

I started feeling pain in my stomach 10 minutes after buying so I guess it does start healing me automatically. Thanks for making it public

16 Likes

Such a beautiful baby chick! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for this gift, @Ugninis, and happy birthday to the fiery parent!! :sparkling_heart:

I feel like Orion really likes the little one and is taking him under his wing :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Yeah, sure - but he needs to get to know you first :) lol

Although, I remember in our closed Kaladrius group, members were reporting various body symptoms arising after purchase. As I recall, after purchasing the Caladrius, I started having back pain, specifically in the problem area (all stabilized fairly quickly)

22 Likes

lovely energy

thanks for that

12 Likes

Captain is on fire!

12 Likes

I got my copy!! :clap: Thank you so much @Ugninis :hugs:
I am leaving the office early today, but before I go I am going to print and laminate this beautiful image!
Very excited to get to know The Nestling. Itā€™s going to be fun coming up with a name for him. It was easy with Caladrius, he decided on his name and I am sure The Nestling will choose his as well. :bird:

17 Likes

Thank our Captain - he is the one who makes dreams come true :) we just make ideasā€¦

I remember that you really wanted to get the Firebird. :yum:
Sometimes our dreams come true in a different formatā€¦
There is a sense of warmth in the Nestling. I think in the future it can also turn into fire :fire: :grin:

21 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo!!! Thank you for making for making my dream come true! :bird: :gift_heart:

12 Likes

Wow, thanks Captain and UgniS!

8 Likes

Wow

Two birds one stoneā€¦

Literally :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Thanks to the creator of all projects - the one and only Captain!

Thanks @Ugninis for this and still canā€™t believe itā€™s just been a yearā€¦ Happy anniversary !
Iā€™ve got my copy as this looks special!

Interested to know If this is a Smart creation with the above 3 super fields?

15 Likes

This looks absolutely amazing. What a project!

Iā€™m stuck waiting for one more community NFT. If this one is available after thatā€¦ instant buy.

10 Likes

Donā€™t think of them as ā€œsuper fields.ā€
These are not points in the form of a submission form lol.
Itā€™s different.

A combination of different healing energies in the Nestling. That would be more correct. :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s a other kind of alchemyā€¦ There was no need for detail in it. Itā€™s all inclusive ;)

23 Likes

Thanks for that.

It would have been great learning If details were mentioned for the enthusiasts like me to grow on the conscious level. :grinning:
Nevertheless, I convinced myself some secret ā€˜beyond-humanā€™ stuff is intermixed.

10 Likes

I bought, number 17

9 Likes