The Immortal Caladrius (Perfect Health and Immortality Group) - NFT

Health is the first and most important human need that determines one’s ability to work and ensures the harmonious development of one’s personality. It is the most important prerequisite for learning about the world around us, for self-affirmation and human happiness.

Health is a priceless treasure for each individual and for society as a whole. When meeting or parting with our loved ones we always wish them good health, because this is the main condition for a full and happy life.

On the biological level aging is the result of a variety of molecular, cellular, energy damages that accumulate over time. This leads to a gradual decline in physical and mental capabilities, an increase in the likelihood of disease, and eventually to death. Such changes do not occur linearly or in an orderly fashion, and only in the broadest sense correlate with the number of years a person has lived.

Also, there are various theories of aging and disease, but we will not go into an analysis of each. This project is the result of seven months of painstaking work by a group of people who had one single goal: to create the most perfect product that promotes a harmonious and healthy life.
In Roman mythology, Caladrius was a bird with snow-white plumage that lived in the house of the king. According to tradition, it had the ability to absorb the illness of a sick person. She would then fly away, dispelling the disease and healing the sick person.

The project design is based on Caladrius archetype, which is a “medical” servitor with unlimited potential. Caladrius is constantly self-improving and exploring new methods of healing and sustaining life and he has the main goal of destroying disease, perfect health and immortality for the owner. He also uses and directs the energy of the divine Olympic nectar to keep the user in perfect health, nourishes the body with vitamins, minerals, mono-atomic elements and any other necessary resources.

Project involves the best ideas of the latest word of science: non-anthropic cellular rejuvenation, regeneration and whole body wellness; smart stem cells, removal of aging cells, balanced and efficient autophagy, restoration of DNA and RNA according to the original plan using the Flower of Life / Blueprint of Life concept, restoration of all mitochondrial damage and improved functioning, detoxification at mitochondrial level and much more.

Restoration and harmonization of our energy body, cleansing of all traumas, subconscious blockages, thought forms, blockages that are the root cause of bad habits… The servitor creates a protective bubble that insulates us from any negativity and toxic energies from the outside world, ensures interaction with any being who is willing to help and facilitate our physical healing. Caladrius constantly scans and evaluates the physical and energetic body, and he is able to choose the optimal energetic effects, using his unlimited body of knowledge - creating personalized fields for user, as a balancer for perfect health and immortality.

Completing this perfection is the concept of “Woven Worlds: Perfect Health and Immortality,” an auto manifestation and a powerful push to make perfect health and immortality our reality.

This NFT comes in Mandala + Audio form.

A complete list of features as it was sent to the Captain.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pNMgZDRW5cGAWlQ0vshPKAMh3YKM95LU/view?usp=sharing

82 Likes

Both the concept and the art are amazing! :star_struck:

Well done!!!

28 Likes

How’s this different from the Eternal

6 Likes

Get the field and discover it :smiley:

This is my absolute favourite field and the first one that I’ve actually been feeling it on the first day!

I’m so grateful to @Captain_Nemo @Raiden @Ugninis and everyone else in our amazing group! Thank you!!!

27 Likes

This project has a very difficult path. There were ups and downs, and disappointment, and a long wait. But as you can see, it was worth it

I personally thank everyone, as the desire of each participant was the main motivator. Also, you all provided a tremendous amount of different information that had to be compressed and adapted. But it has been one heck of a fascinating journey.

Huge thanks to Raiden, who initiated this project.

Also, thanks to SorcerySupreme, who provided tremendous options, scripts, and programs to optimize interaction with this Servitor

And of course, the Captain :)
lol
:pray:

38 Likes

I’m in love with this field and I’m so grateful and blessed to have one copy. There is so much in it and I almost feel like I’d need an instruction manual to operate it. For example:

• The servitor: I suppose the interaction with it is simply the same as we’d have with the dragon golem, except that we don’t need to create it.

• Maker: How do we create items with this? Is this simply via intention and mental command or should we have the audio playing on the background or the mandala at hand?

• Water charger: Same question, and also, may we have an example of how remote charging works, please?

• Automated swimming/pilates: I imagine this is done while playing the audio, but it has so many other benefits too, how do we activate it? Is this done via mental command, e.g. “activate Pilates workout for an hour”?

Suggestions are appreciated.

10 Likes

This is not in this NFT.

However…whose to say this servitor couldnt learn this and then apply it to u?

6 Likes

Exactly. Just tell him what you wish him to do.

Hold the item in hand and ask him to imbue it with the desired energy.

Just tell him to fill a specific drink with the energy of the Greek Nectar and maybe wait 2-3 minutes.

This was in the first version of the project but we got it out when the submission form was introduced.

18 Likes

Hmm…:face_with_raised_eyebrow: are you confusing this with the Awakened Body NFT? This is part of that NFT.

1 Like

No. I am aware of both. I have the first draft description apparently …

4 Likes

That is a good observation Zuzu! I’m going to try this with my next Lagree class and see how that goes :wink:

4 Likes

Is the awakened body a maker @starlight

1 Like

Nice job everyone
I am contemplating to get eternal or this
I still cannot finalize :sleepy:

2 Likes

No, it’s not a maker. You can read the full description on the testimonial thread

5 Likes

Neither are makers then?

Thanks for the reply starlight. Very much

2 Likes

The first version of the draft had a lot of totally unnecessary and irrelevant points; the final version had a full emphasis on full restoration and maintenance of health, healing from disease, medical part (!) an so on

In this case, the form of the submission to Captain was very helpful.
It allowed us to prioritize and focus all of our attention on an initial very clear ideas :pray: :grin:

18 Likes

Hello! Is there any chance to get this one?

2 Likes

If you dangle the right carrot in the trading section I’m sure you can, or look for users selling an extra copy.

8 Likes

Excuse me…
I want to make something clear. So there won’t be any misunderstandings later.
According to the initial design of the band leader - Caladrius was supposed to be a “medical servitor”. This basis was formed before 2022

Now - this is not the case. This also became clear after private conversations, and after a happy weekend. This is not the “technical” servitor that the Captain used to have.

This is a completely living being with enormous volume and healing potential, which is based on the latest medical advances, which will constantly grow and improve. I also don’t think it needs scripts. It’s really another level, the level of gods. Interaction should be at the level of request and communication, but not a technical program. :slight_smile: :grin:

30 Likes