The Immortal Caladrius (Perfect Health and Immortality Group) - NFT

Awesome job on this one! Looks amazing, I love the concept! Definitely would love to have it.
Caladrius looks like one of the three birds from Pokemon lol

This is my favorite aspect! Nice implementation of Dreams new concepts

12 Likes

It doesn’t need scripts to work, but here’s what scripts do…

Scripts are simple commands that create an immediate expectation of a result. For example, look at my “Full Reiki Attunement” process. I have posted the whole thing as a DIY guide for those receiving an attunement or empowerment. So, through a lengthy and powerful combination of visualization, meditation, and energy work, you can really experience some higher energies on a deep level.

I performed these with a servitor, and successfully captured these actions. I then commanded the servitor to perform them on command with the simple command, “[name of symbol] Full Reiki Empowerment/Attunement: Activate”. I furthermore commanded the servitor to perform it on certain conditions. So, you can literally buy an attunement from me and receive it a second later, without my even having to know a thing about it. What’s more, whenever I wish to receive the empowerment, I can command it instantly and effectively, with ANY sigil, symbol, divine name, etc. This seems an extremely useful “script”.

So, with Caladrius, you might want to have commands like, “Caladrius: Charge Drink”, and instruct Caladrius that any drinks charged will have the best combination of energies for you at that time. Then you might use, “Caladrius: Charge Drink Raphael”, “Caladrius: Charge Drink Nectar of Life”, “Caladrius: Charge Drink Reiki”. You and Caladrius both know what you mean, as does your subconscious.

16 Likes

lol
Nathan, I respect your opinion.
we talked about this in correspondence.
I (and I’m not the only one) can’t call the Captain’s latest work " Servitors"

At the end of the day, opinions and experiences vary. The main thing is efficiency and results.

by the way, raiden’s dream was this combination

lol

my dream is that they have chicks :grin:

23 Likes

That would be pretty amazing.

And I think all Sapien’s “servitors” are more than servitors. This one seems to connect directly to the original Caladrius with some egregore features.

The thing is, what else are you going to say? Yo, Cal, let’s do some Reiki on this foo?

8 Likes

Yes, exactly.

I won’t look up some quotes in correspondence and groups, but Captain implied that we underestimate them…

he’s the real deal… :slight_smile:

why not :grin:

13 Likes

If they produce offspring, please may I have 2?! :grin:

13 Likes

Of course

By the way, the project under the spoiler has nothing to do with health, but after reading your post, I have strange associations :grin:

:)

The Imperial Egg (Absolute wealth & prosperity International Group) - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

12 Likes

When will trades be avalible

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

Omg
If that is ever a project I would love to join lol

6 Likes

I assume this NFT will be minted the next week sometime. After it’s minted trades will be available.

6 Likes

if you sell it, you can tell me, I have big health problems, and I’m tired of listening to the same audios every day, to be good

thank you

1 Like

And why not Eternal?
:)

5 Likes

Exactly… it’s even priced lesser I think.
But what is the difference between the two anyway? :thinking:

No lol the Eternal is 750
This several hundred less.

But from another pov other than monetary stuff,
one cannot really ever compare something to the Eternal because
It’s the Eternal lol

(All are different- which speaking of, your question reminded me of something I wanted to post; it would be a very helpful guide. Deff think it would help ease some of the worry some carry in regards to nfts x ability to discern

This is lovely too, no doubt. Its beautiful!
The artwork has my :blue_heart:
This holds that servitor thing, whereas with the Eternal, it may preserve not (the world may never know *inserts owl licking tootsie pop)

2 Likes

For me, the difference is big. Caladrius can be asked, you can ask to help someone, there is audio, there is no need to carry it with you all the time. I want to have both)))

13 Likes

Wow okay thank you for explaining :smiley: I really didn’t know this was lesser than the Eternal!! I want to buy it now :flushed: but anyway the servitor part looks amazing. Also to help someone… :+1: I know a few people I want to help but they can’t buy the Eternal and don’t like to ask because they are older than me and in desi culture, that mindset prevails… anyway thanks. :blush:

2 Likes

I see people keep asking about the differences between the Caladrius and Eternal.

Imo there are huge differences.
The Caladrius is a god level being with egregoric custom features added which continuously expands and learns. He continuously scans the body and is able to find perfect personalized energetic effects for everyone as a balancer for perfect health and immortality.

Being a deity-level being he is also able to do distance healing, work for multiple people at the same time, create personalized items and charge drinks with the energetic signature of Nectar(for more details feel free to check this thread Nectar of Life) and so on

The healing potential of the Caladrius is huge, the legend itself says that this being is able to take the disease and dispel it. The other additional healing features such as negentropy, nectar of life, intercessions, cellular youthening and so on makes it for me the ultimate healing tool.

I attached in the first post the submission form as it was sent to the Captain so people can have a detailed view of all the included features.

40 Likes

it has audio? or only image?

1 Like

Both. Audio + Image.

8 Likes