The Nestling (Public: in honor of the one-year anniversary of community projects) šŸ¦

Is this fair to say? (question for anyone very familiar with the two ā€œparentsā€ to this one)

Caladrius is focused on bodily healing and Firebird on mind/psyche healing, and then Nestling is one talon in each and focused on both and then therefore may develop a knack for healing the mind-body connection.

16 Likes

to open the same door in a secret modern laboratory everyone has an individual biometric access code :yum: :key:

Yes, of course, but the element of fire is an excellent healing factor for the body as well.
btw, his beak is from Caladrius lol

21 Likes

My gratitutde :). I was able to purchase it. gonna be exciting to explore.

11 Likes

First day of using this and I already feel like a different person, much more whole and with an almost unshakable sense of well being. I also feel moreā€¦ fiery: the increased element is almost palpable in my auric field, but itā€™s not overwhelming at all, also because I perceive it like a gentle push to balance all of my being and elemental forces comprising it (fire included), all guided by a very advanced intelligence.

As a matter of fact, I would like to know more if possibleā€¦ as Caladrius comes with amazing abilities, how many of them has the Nestling ā€œinheritedā€ so to say? And to which extent?

Also curious about the intercession and protection stuff, as using just this mandala (+1 or 2 maybe) instead of many more fields for both would be like the icing on the cakeā€¦
I donā€™t want to rely just on intuition about this and Iā€™d like to have unbiased opinions, please.

Also, being a combination of two servitors, how can this not be one itself? :thinking:

13 Likes

I just bought this without even buying it. I swear. I didnā€™t hit the confirmation button it just did it itself. Iā€™m not complaining. Donā€™t want a refund. Just saying. That was weird.

17 Likes

Without looking for it, just saw this but made of fire.

Much like this but without the blue. Saw it forming around me protectively while drifting off and after wondering what the Nestling might do in this regard.

14 Likes

most likely only the captain can give you the exact answer
Based on the discussions about ā€œold-styleā€ servitors (from the Book of Cards, for example), it can be concluded that their strength and capabilities increase and grow over time. Of course, it depends on the user and his desire to develop and improve their power

If you need additional protection - there are more specialized nft

From our biology lessons, we remember that " selection" is the science of creating new varieties of plants, breeds of animals, and strains of microorganisms with the traits we need for humans. In this case we are talking about energy beings - combining healing fire and healing light into one being :peacock: :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

i think what he means by the last quote you brought up is that in his view both caladrius and the firebird are servitors, as such how can the nestling not be a servitor (probably in response to you or others referring to it as a living entity and not a servitor)

2 Likes

no, itā€™s already been figured out. These are not servitors that interact by scripts
and their strength and capabilities grow

14 Likes

Nestling chose you himself

10 Likes

I think so too

4 Likes

How many copies left?

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking about either getting this or Negentropic Dragon. They both have healing capabilities. What about manifesting? Helping with getting a new job, pay raise, etc.

1 Like

This is constant, negen dragon requires manual summoning/calling for it to help, otherwise usually it wonā€™t be with you

5 Likes

Ok. Thank you.

Can it be used for manifesting?

and for protection?

I highly recommend you Captainā€™s specialized products that can meet your needs. For manifestation consider Solidifier, and for protection consider Shielding 3.0, which you can print as a tag and always have it with you

I would see the nestling as a way of manifesting health :fire: :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

im not sensitive, also cant really connect to servitors and NFT beings, but since The Nestling can work automatically

can Anyone confirm. if this will work,
since its flu/cold season here
Im thinking of Playing the Virus disruption 2.0 near the printed picture of the Nestling for 1 hour

then with a piece of paper ill write something like
ā€“ ā€œWill you please learn this field and add this to your abilitiesā€

??

6 Likes