The Solidifier

This Art piece is meant to provide a representation of a black hole’s event horizon. To capture your goal and give it power and energy to manifest into reality.

103 Likes

Wow looks great. Whoever buys first, please let us know how many copies.

19 Likes

Wow. Sounds like a super manifestation field :slight_smile:

22 Likes

I bought it. There are 1100, guys.

41 Likes

@StephenHawking you would love this, sir. Please check this out :clinking_glasses:

19 Likes

In my opinion, this sounds a bit like the different version of Reach For The Stars

6 Likes

What a nice view

6 Likes

Theoretical Physicist: “How crazy can it get?”
Captain Nemo: “Yes.”

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

38 Likes

Is this like ‘cone of power’ but much powerful? Looking forward to some testimonials

15 Likes

@Captain_Nemo what have you “seen” beyond the event horizon? Or will you leave it to us to explore?

6 Likes

This is an interesting idea… I don’t know if I should invest in it, though. The only goal that matters to me will be getting to the end of the Taoist meditation process/Moksha. Instead of manifesting something into reality, that would be a bit more like de-manifesting myself from regular reality :laughing: .

It’s a very neat idea, though.

3 Likes

Very tempting…

1 Like

You don’t have to keep the field on you either according to the instructions when you buy it

6 Likes

Where do you see this?

2 Likes

Claim NFT it will give you instructions
For use as NFT owner, hold the idea or thought of what you would like to work on then place your finger on the black hole. It will be actively worked on from that point on, of you wear it or not. To set a new goal, place your finger on it and say the word ‘clear’. The old one will be cleared and it is ready for a new one. Uses woven worlds, and a few newer ideas and concepts. It is meant to be used a ‘manifestation’ item.

66 Likes

Oh wow thank you!! Never would have seen that and just asked it what to do without placing my thumb on it and just wore it. :pray:t3::pray:t3:

14 Likes

Np I put a goal already will see how things go

12 Likes

:rofl: When the star reaches back for you !

10 Likes

Waiting for the testimonials already :speak_no_evil::heart_eyes:

When you just think, he can’t go any higher than this, he proves you wrong :flushed: Cap :clap:

10 Likes